BY LIP SMACKER

Quench your thirst while you moisturize your lips. These great-tasting, soda pop-flavored lip smackers have moisturizing ingredients that are good for your lips and fabulous flavors that are great for your taste buds! Flavors include cocoa cola, cocoa cola cherry, coca cola vanilla, sprite, barq's root beer, fanta orange, fanta grape and fanta strawberry. see more...

Lip Smackers Coca Cola Fanta Sprite Coke Barks - Set of 8
  • "So reminiscent of my childhood! Wouldn't actually know how moisturizing these actually are because I end up licking them off of my lips shortly after applying! They do make your lips feel amazing though!" in 6 reviews
John C.
Cranberry Township
Great lip balm they are original in design and shape I also have to say they smell amazing and they last a lot my favorite is the cherry one but I have to say all of the are great smooth and gentle with the lips. It’s pricey but I think it’s a good producto to buy once in a while because you want to invest on you
Theresa L.
Chilliwack
These remind me of my childhood. There was never a time I didnt have at least 10 different flavors. I had 2 in my locker at school, 2 in my backpack and another 6 at home.
Aparna K.
I got a tin of these for Christmas - they are fun, tasty AND work super hard to keep your lips hydrated. My favourite is the cherry cola. I’ve used these since I was little girl and still love them as an adult.
Neko k.
The are a lot o variety of lip smackers. My favourite is the cherry cocacola. The smell of these lipbalm is the best.
Diamond W.
Really enjoying these!! My favorite lip balms, they moisturize my lips so well. They’re cheap but not bad! Also, love the smell and packaging! Recommending Lip Smackers Coca Cola Fanta Sprite Coke Barks - Set of 8
Mandy H.
Grand Falls-Windsor
Ok so I know I’m an adult but I don’t care, I love all these fun Lip Smacker Flavors!! (I do share with my kiddies tho)

My kids have a little bit of a Lip Gloss obsession like there mama, and Lip Smackers are a great brand with so many fun flavors! Plus they are an awesome price!
Rabya S.
Al khobar
Not only do they taste so good but they moisturize the lips so well which is the main purpose of a lip balm. I’ve been using lip smackers since childhood and they always come up with new flavours! Also love the packaging of each lip balm which is different according to the flavour.
Camryn H.
I honestly love this set soooooo much. I use them Alamo’s everyday. I absolutely love the packaging and how they look like the actual drink. The flavoring and color is sooo similar to the real drinks. I would defiantly recommend if your thinking of getting this set,
Billie G.
I have the Coke Lip Smacker. It’s the best chapstick I have ever used. It makes your lips really soft and it really fixes your chapped lips. Also it tastes great when it gets into your mouth. When I run out, I will definitely buy loads of it again and again.
Amy P.
Rossville, GA
I love lip balm! All of the flavors are amazing. I wasn't disappointed at all with this product. I buy it all the time
Simran D.
I always thought these were the cutest things but are they any good?? Like how does it apply onto the lips and do they dry the lips or keep them moisturized? Oh and do they really smell like the pop?
Melissa Z.
What is your favorite flavor/scent in this set?
Gennavieve R.
Fort Lee, VA
How do they feel on ur lips like does it moist them
Olivia F.
Ames, IA
Who else remembers wanting to buy all the flavors?
Enzo P.
Asunción
Well, I never bought these balsams, but I´m really interested. Guys, do you recommend it?. I really wanna buy it, if someone can send it to me, I will love him. I smell some of them because a friend hvae all of them. Is it recommendable???.Please answer.Sending luv.

back