BY LIP SMACKER

Quench your thirst while you moisturize your lips. These great-tasting, soda pop-flavored lip smackers have moisturizing ingredients that are good for your lips and fabulous flavors that are great for your taste buds! Flavors include cocoa cola, cocoa cola cherry, coca cola vanilla, sprite, barq's root beer, fanta orange, fanta grape and fanta strawberry. see more...

• How do they feel on ur lips like does it moist them2 Answers
  • Who else remembers wanting to buy all the flavors? 1 Answers
  • What is your favorite flavor/scent in this set?3 Answers
Victoria D.
Sparks , NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE THIS! I love it'cause it has my favorite soda flavors. It comes in a cute little package.My third favorite is Sprite.My second favorite Coco Cola.My first one is A&W Root Beer.It's long lasting and came how I wanted it. I would buy it again if I ran out which I did so that's why i'm here.@lipsmacker @influinster
Tamara P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the cutesy Sprite cup with the lil straw and ice cubes on top. This lip balm is not only super cute, it's very moisturizing and flavored! Tastes just like Sprite soda! I love how the container can be used as a little keepsake after the lipbalm is done. I highly recommend this especially to the ladies who love kawaii or anything cute and girly!
Nicola V.
Farley bank, Hastings
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the smell of each individual lipbalm. My favourite being the cherry coke scent. These make your chap lips help up pretty quick leaving your lips feeling soft, I purchase these in a local shop, not expensive at all, and worth the money that I did pay!
Emily Ann G.
Metairie, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these! They are so cute and they really smell like soda!! I bought a bunch around the holidays and gave some to everyone based on what drinks they like. Everyone loved them and I kept a Coca Cola one for myself. I wear it nearly every day and when I take it out, someone usually asked where I got it from. So cute!!
Iris C.
Post
The Coca Cola one has become my favorite lip balm. Feels great and smells and tastes great too. Love love love
valeria A.
Ji-Paraná
Beauty Junkie Expert
It would be a pleasure to have your products, I want to try them every day, show everyone and enjoy the quality.I love this brand❤
Indrė J.
Ohh!!! <3 I just love Lip Smacker balms. Now I'm using Sprite flavoure balm and I have the coke unpacked. The packaging so cute, cool gift for little cousins :)
Alyssa M.
Kaukauna, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are my all time favorite lip smackers products! They actually taste and smell like the corresponding sodas. The only problem with these is I found myself constantly applying because they are so addicting!
Rina S.
Goryachiy Klyuch
I really love these lip balms. They are one of my favorites, so I am a repeat user. I bought it in a local market and it is really affordable and it justifies its price. I do really recommend these lip balms.
Gemma B.
london
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this collection of lip balms not only do they smell great but they taste great too and lasts really well on the lips I put it on at night and it keeps them moisturised all night I recommend these to anyone who loves the flavours as they are spot on
Melissa Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is your favorite flavor/scent in this set?
Simran D.
I always thought these were the cutest things but are they any good?? Like how does it apply onto the lips and do they dry the lips or keep them moisturized? Oh and do they really smell like the pop?
Gennavieve R.
Fort Lee, VA
How do they feel on ur lips like does it moist them
Olivia F.
Wdm, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who else remembers wanting to buy all the flavors?