BY LIP SMACKER

Quench your thirst while you moisturize your lips. These great-tasting, soda pop-flavored lip smackers have moisturizing ingredients that are good for your lips and fabulous flavors that are great for your taste buds! Flavors include cocoa cola, cocoa cola cherry, coca cola vanilla, sprite, barq's root beer, fanta orange, fanta grape and fanta strawberry. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "So reminiscent of my childhood! Wouldn't actually know how moisturizing these actually are because I end up licking them off of my lips shortly after applying! They do make your lips feel amazing though!" in 6 reviews
Meg M.
Milford, MA
i love all these flavors and all lip smacker.products they are so fun and make.me.feel like a kid.again,while moisturizing my lips!
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
I always loved these when I was a little girl. I had them in every flavor. I always liked the cherry cola or Dr. Pepper.
Stephanie S.
Bronx, NY
This lip smakers definitely taste and has the smell of each flavor they offer you. You can taste the coke in your mouth.
Amy P.
Rossville, GA
I love lip balm! All of the flavors are amazing. I wasn't disappointed at all with this product. I buy it all the time
Ivanna G.
Tobyhanna, PA
They work great as individual presents in gift bags at parties and my niece lovess these and they really do smell good
Sabrina N.
Beaumont, CA
These chap sticks are nasty. They make my lips sticky and the flavors don't even taste or smell like they should.
Britania S.
Walla Walla Washington
I love these lipstick smackers that are sented with soda flavors because they smell so so good and I love their scent
Iris C.
Post
The Coca Cola one has become my favorite lip balm. Feels great and smells and tastes great too. Love love love
Liz P.
Saddle Brook , NJ
Loooooove the way these smell especially the Dr.Pepper one, brings me back to my younger middle school days!
Sydney F.
Kingsley, MI
Great pack of chapsticks. Fun and simple. They actually taste good too! Great for gifts or stocking stuffers
Simran D.
I always thought these were the cutest things but are they any good?? Like how does it apply onto the lips and do they dry the lips or keep them moisturized? Oh and do they really smell like the pop?
Melissa Z.
What is your favorite flavor/scent in this set?
Gennavieve R.
Fort Lee, VA
How do they feel on ur lips like does it moist them
Olivia F.
Ames, IA
Who else remembers wanting to buy all the flavors?
Enzo P.
Asunción
Well, I never bought these balsams, but I´m really interested. Guys, do you recommend it?. I really wanna buy it, if someone can send it to me, I will love him. I smell some of them because a friend hvae all of them. Is it recommendable???.Please answer.Sending luv.