Lip Smackers Coca Cola Fanta Sprite Coke Barks - Set of 8

Quench your thirst while you moisturize your lips. These great-tasting, soda pop-flavored lip smackers have moisturizing ingredients that are good for your lips and fabulous flavors that are great for your taste buds! Flavors include cocoa cola, cocoa cola cherry, coca cola vanilla, sprite, barq's root beer, fanta orange, fanta grape and fanta strawberry. see more...

Elizabeth M.
N Providence, RI
Great gift for girls, would make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays. taste great, and has a bit of shine so they think they are wearing lipstick but its not too much for a little girl.
Clest S.
Reamstown , PA
Now me being an adult i wouldn't use these but there great for a young girl thats starting out i makeup and wonderingabout it but there over all good not the most moisterizing chapstick
Karen Lucrece A.
Takoma Park, MD
These were my favorite lip balms, I remember being like 10 and beggingg my mom to buy me these. From what I remember they were pretty cool and most of the smelled like the soda.
Emily D.
I remember having this when I was younger... Probably wouldn't repurchase because this is a young brand but the lip balms are actually pretty moisturizing and scents are accurate.
Jalaena R.
Naugatuck, CT
I got these as a stocking stuffer a few years back, and love how well they work. You can just put one in your pocket and be out of the house. Although I love other lip balms, these are more affordable and taste good too.
Influenster M.
sin duda alguna estos brillos o labiales son uno de los productos casi que básicos en mi maquillaje diario,me encantan por que hidratan mis labios al mismo tiempo que me dejan un aroma delicioso y sus divertidos colores,me encantan
Claudia I.
White Plains, NY
I've had these for the longest time and they're still good. they very much resemble the flavors they're suppose to be and some of them even have a little tint.
Felecia F.
Tarzana , CA
I love buying these for my young (ages 6-17) nieces and cousins. They always love the flavors and cool decorations. They are great for stocking stuffers.
Carolyn G.
Uniontown, PA
My daughter loves all the different flavors of these lip balms. Her and her friends are always talking about which one they brought to school each day.
Crystal L.
Love the fruity ones but I'd stay away from the soft drink ones, they are just waaay to strange for my personal taste.
Kids seem to like them though!!!
Simran D.
I always thought these were the cutest things but are they any good?? Like how does it apply onto the lips and do they dry the lips or keep them moisturized? Oh and do they really smell like the pop?
Melissa Z.
What is your favorite flavor/scent in this set?
Gennavieve R.
Fort Lee, VA
How do they feel on ur lips like does it moist them
Olivia F.
Ames, IA
Who else remembers wanting to buy all the flavors?
Enzo P.
Well, I never bought these balsams, but I´m really interested. Guys, do you recommend it?. I really wanna buy it, if someone can send it to me, I will love him. I smell some of them because a friend hvae all of them. Is it recommendable???.Please answer.Sending luv.