BY LIP SMACKER

Quench your thirst while you moisturize your lips. These great-tasting, soda pop-flavored lip smackers have moisturizing ingredients that are good for your lips and fabulous flavors that are great for your taste buds! Flavors include cocoa cola, cocoa cola cherry, coca cola vanilla, sprite, barq's root beer, fanta orange, fanta grape and fanta strawberry. see more...

• How do they feel on ur lips like does it moist them2 Answers
  • Who else remembers wanting to buy all the flavors? 1 Answers
  • What is your favorite flavor/scent in this set?3 Answers
Patricia A.
South Lyon, MI
Lip Smackers has completely stepped up their game since the last time I've bought there products(when I was in fifth grade). Anyway, every single one of these scents smells exactly like the flavor. They are super easy to put on, smell delicious and who doesn't love Lip Smackers? Classic!
Claire P.
I used to use these all the time when I was younger. I thought it was so cool that the flavors were soda flavors! Some of them taste pretty close to the real thing! It's not the best quality of Chapstick, but it's a fun nostalgia thing and would probably make a great stocking stuffer!
Sydney B.
Lawrence, KS
I LOVE this stuff. It is so fun and tastes great. Not sure if it actually moisturizers your lips or not, but it feels good and tastes good too I got mine from target and I think they are a great gift for young girls. I would recommend to my friends and family.
Kelsey K.
Philadelphia
These were my favorite growing up. I used to steal them from a tin that my sister had in her room. My favorite where sprite and dr pepper. Keep in my mind they are for kids so they are not super long lasting but they are super affordable.
Audrey S.
Winter Park, FL
These are great little lip balms to keep in your purse. they are nothing fancy, but they are cute in a nostalgic sort of way. they may not taste exactly like the drinks they are labeled as but they don't taste bad! i love cutesy things so the packaging is a plus for me. i am also notorious for losing lip balms which is why i don't spend too much on the ones i carry in my purse. overall great little emergency balms with a cute look for casual use.
Breanna H.
Raleigh, NC
I didn't buy this for myself haha I bought them for my little cousin for her birthday and she absolutely loves them. The smell and flavor, she adores. I have tried them out myself and I think they're pretty cute and good chap sticks
Jennifer W.
I loved these in school. They always kept my lips nice and hydrated. Never left that weird line of product build up. I love their variety and that most had a tint of color. All tasted too you can't get any better.
Katia S.
Louisville, KY
My little cousin got this from a trip to target. She absolutely loves it she pretends to be putting some on her lips and last thing you know she is eating it. This product is child friendly though, because she has never gotten sick for eating it.
Alissa J.
Clive, IA
I grew up loving these lip balms. I have this set, as I received these for Christmas! I share this with my daughter. I have over 25 lip smackers in my collection. I know, its a lot but they are my favorite!
Erica S.
I was obsessed with Lip Smackers as a kid and still am to this day. Although it might not offer the moisture quality that I'm after, I like having it for the occasional application. Nostalgia at it's finest. I really like these soda favorites. I think the Fanta and the Barq's smell the best :)
Simran D.
I always thought these were the cutest things but are they any good?? Like how does it apply onto the lips and do they dry the lips or keep them moisturized? Oh and do they really smell like the pop?
Melissa Z.
What is your favorite flavor/scent in this set?
Gennavieve R.
Fort Lee, VA
How do they feel on ur lips like does it moist them
Olivia F.
Ames, IA
Who else remembers wanting to buy all the flavors?