BY LIP SMACKER

Quench your thirst while you moisturize your lips. These great-tasting, soda pop-flavored lip smackers have moisturizing ingredients that are good for your lips and fabulous flavors that are great for your taste buds! Flavors include cocoa cola, cocoa cola cherry, coca cola vanilla, sprite, barq's root beer, fanta orange, fanta grape and fanta strawberry. see more...

Lip Smackers Coca Cola Fanta Sprite Coke Barks - Set of 8
  • "So reminiscent of my childhood! Wouldn't actually know how moisturizing these actually are because I end up licking them off of my lips shortly after applying! They do make your lips feel amazing though!" in 6 reviews
Taryn H.
New Zealand
These lip balms come in a large variety of different flavors, they're exciting and building a collection is fun. They smell and taste like the real thing. The balm shape does get a little messed up often but doesn't effect the performance.
Hadley B.
SCIENCE HILL, KY
I LOVED getting these as a kid. I loved putting them on my lips and being able to taste whatever flavor I had. They did seem to melt pretty easily. If they are in your pocket, they tend to melt a little and lose the original shape.
Heather S.
I have not use these however my daughter does. She never leave the house without one in her pocket. I have smelt them and they smell very taste. My daughter say they moisturise her lips good and the smell is fabulous.
Lisa P.
Missouri City, TX
These smell just like the sodas and are very moisturizing. Taste is tolerable; although, you shouldn't be eating it. If you were to lick your lips, the taste isn't terrible- just like all of Lip Smacker lip balms.
Eris D.
this is a cute little lip balm kit for younger ones that want to have lots of makeup but not proper makeup. the packaging is in a tin so u can take it on holiday. im a first time buyer on this product.
R A.
These are sooo tempting, they smell so much like the actual drinks! Like I can expect, the quality is just amazing-They are just perfect if you want something affordable but at the same work so well... what I love about it is that they are available in so many flavors!there is just so much to choose from!
Patrycja P.
Szczecin
I have the Coca Cola Vanilla one and it smells like heaven ! Kinda sweet on the lips too.
But if you are looking for a good ( like really good) lip balm then look somewhere else.
Kirstie W.
Wellington, N/A
Love these! Smell great and even taste good - which maybe isn't such a great thing as you cant help but lick your lips which defeats the purpose of a lip balm really.
Tami M.
Little Valley, NY
Awesome! I loved these as a kid. And now my kids love them! We all use chapsticks especially in winter. I fill my kids stockings with these. Great way to get kids to enjoy lip care
Indrė J.
Ohh!!! <3 I just love Lip Smacker balms. Now I'm using Sprite flavoure balm and I have the coke unpacked. The packaging so cute, cool gift for little cousins :)
Simran D.
I always thought these were the cutest things but are they any good?? Like how does it apply onto the lips and do they dry the lips or keep them moisturized? Oh and do they really smell like the pop?
Melissa Z.
What is your favorite flavor/scent in this set?
Gennavieve R.
Fort Lee, VA
How do they feel on ur lips like does it moist them
Olivia F.
Ames, IA
Who else remembers wanting to buy all the flavors?
Enzo P.
Asunción
Well, I never bought these balsams, but I´m really interested. Guys, do you recommend it?. I really wanna buy it, if someone can send it to me, I will love him. I smell some of them because a friend hvae all of them. Is it recommendable???.Please answer.Sending luv.