BY LIP SMACKER

Quench your thirst while you moisturize your lips. These great-tasting, soda pop-flavored lip smackers have moisturizing ingredients that are good for your lips and fabulous flavors that are great for your taste buds! Flavors include cocoa cola, cocoa cola cherry, coca cola vanilla, sprite, barq's root beer, fanta orange, fanta grape and fanta strawberry. see more...

• How do they feel on ur lips like does it moist them2 Answers
  • Who else remembers wanting to buy all the flavors? 1 Answers
  • What is your favorite flavor/scent in this set?3 Answers
Jess C.
LUX
I don't know what the point of these are. They taste / smell horrible and they're not moisturizing your lips. Too bad I still have 2 of these left...
Janita N.
The scent is so good. The scent is not really like the original products but still good. Nice size and packaging and moisturizes and absorbs nicely.
Nakita M.
Ottawa, Ontario
I love these they taste just like the products the coca-cola one is definitely my favorite! I use these quite a bit when I want to moisturize my lip
Fernanda R.
Los olores son igual a las bebidas respectivas pero como balsamo labial son muy plasticos, a pesar de todo me gusta y le doy las 4 estrellas
Emily T.
This is by far my favorite Chapstick on the market, feels, smells, and even tastes great! Only need to apply one in awhile, lasts for hours!
Abishana B.
Croydon
I especially like the coca cola lip smackers the best , they smll soooooooooooooo delicious and i just always feel like eating them.Lol
Aly T.
Love these chopsticks ever since I was a little girl. I used to collect them and I still have a collection. Love most of the scents.
valeria A.
Ji-Paraná
It would be a pleasure to have your products, I want to try them every day, show everyone and enjoy the quality.I love this brand❤
gretta r.
These are amazing, iv got the original coca cola, orange fanta & sprite.
theybreally do taste and smell just like the drinks
Sofie B.
Kalmar, Sweden
I like the style and flavor of these chopsticks. They are a lot of fun but doesn't make my lips softer. So fun but useless.
Simran D.
I always thought these were the cutest things but are they any good?? Like how does it apply onto the lips and do they dry the lips or keep them moisturized? Oh and do they really smell like the pop?
Melissa Z.
What is your favorite flavor/scent in this set?
Gennavieve R.
Fort Lee, VA
How do they feel on ur lips like does it moist them
Olivia F.
Wdm, IA
Who else remembers wanting to buy all the flavors?