BY LIP SMACKER

Quench your thirst while you moisturize your lips. These great-tasting, soda pop-flavored lip smackers have moisturizing ingredients that are good for your lips and fabulous flavors that are great for your taste buds! Flavors include cocoa cola, cocoa cola cherry, coca cola vanilla, sprite, barq's root beer, fanta orange, fanta grape and fanta strawberry. see more...

• How do they feel on ur lips like does it moist them2 Answers
  • Who else remembers wanting to buy all the flavors? 1 Answers
  • What is your favorite flavor/scent in this set?3 Answers
Aline Priscila x.
sao judastadeu -vargem grande paulista -Sao Paulo
devem ser otimos , com gosto de refrigerante, as embalagens sao bem legais chama a atenção dos mais novos
Eder O.
Mexico
He probado algunos y son súper ricos y con aromas deliciosas además de que no son tan aceitoso como otros
Germante J.
Pasvalys
Beauty Junkie Expert
Soooo good they taste and smell like drinks 😂 Aš visus juos turiu ir baigiu isnaudoti. Puikus !!!
Emily T.
This is by far my favorite Chapstick on the market, feels, smells, and even tastes great! Only need to apply one in awhile, lasts for hours!
Aly T.
Love these chopsticks ever since I was a little girl. I used to collect them and I still have a collection. Love most of the scents.
Sofie B.
Kalmar, Sweden
I like the style and flavor of these chopsticks. They are a lot of fun but doesn't make my lips softer. So fun but useless.
Kirstie W.
Wellington, N/A
Love these! Smell great and even taste good - which maybe isn't such a great thing as you cant help but lick your lips which defeats the purpose of a lip balm really.
Tami M.
Little Valley, NY
Awesome! I loved these as a kid. And now my kids love them! We all use chapsticks especially in winter. I fill my kids stockings with these. Great way to get kids to enjoy lip care
Nakita M.
Ottawa, Ontario
I love these they taste just like the products the coca-cola one is definitely my favorite! I use these quite a bit when I want to moisturize my lip
Jess C.
LUX
I don't know what the point of these are. They taste / smell horrible and they're not moisturizing your lips. Too bad I still have 2 of these left...
Melissa Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is your favorite flavor/scent in this set?
Simran D.
I always thought these were the cutest things but are they any good?? Like how does it apply onto the lips and do they dry the lips or keep them moisturized? Oh and do they really smell like the pop?
Gennavieve R.
Fort Lee, VA
How do they feel on ur lips like does it moist them
Olivia F.
Wdm, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who else remembers wanting to buy all the flavors?