BY LIP SMACKER

Quench your thirst while you moisturize your lips. These great-tasting, soda pop-flavored lip smackers have moisturizing ingredients that are good for your lips and fabulous flavors that are great for your taste buds! Flavors include cocoa cola, cocoa cola cherry, coca cola vanilla, sprite, barq's root beer, fanta orange, fanta grape and fanta strawberry. see more...

Lip Smackers Coca Cola Fanta Sprite Coke Barks - Set of 8
  • "So reminiscent of my childhood! Wouldn't actually know how moisturizing these actually are because I end up licking them off of my lips shortly after applying! They do make your lips feel amazing though!" in 6 reviews
Theresa L.
Chilliwack
These remind me of my childhood. There was never a time I didnt have at least 10 different flavors. I had 2 in my locker at school, 2 in my backpack and another 6 at home.
anisha g.
the packaging is everything and it glides on really smooth but isn’t really as effective. the smells can be quite strong for people who don’t really like the strong ones. it tastes exactly like the colas but sometimes gives me headache bc of how strong the smell and how sweet taste is. overall recommended!
Nicola V.
Farley bank, Hastings
I love the smell of each individual lipbalm. My favourite being the cherry coke scent. These make your chap lips help up pretty quick leaving your lips feeling soft, I purchase these in a local shop, not expensive at all, and worth the money that I did pay!
Louisa, Y.
york
Love these lip balms so much! They all smell amazing and exactly like the fizzy drinks! They even taste amazing and last ages in your lips. I think they were around £10 for all of them, so not the cheapest but I definitely recommend!
Sara G.
The product is really good! It actually smells like the soda. It also tastes like the soda. I added a few pictures of some of the products. So you can see it. I didn’t like that it’s a little small. But the other part is really great.Lip Smackers Coca Cola Fanta Sprite Coke Barks - Set of 8
Dia N.
Vitnyed, ['', '', '']
Congratulations for the good marketing!
But wait a minute...
Why I should buy this product?
I don't have logically reason.
If you like the coca cola's taste then drink coca cola! Because this product has terrible taste.
If you want a good lip balm don't buy this stuff
Andreia F.
Sales
Estes são sooo tentador, eles cheiro muito como o real drinques! Como posso esperar, a qualidade é incrível-eles são apenas perfeito se você quiser algo acessível, mas no mesmo trabalho tão bem ... o que eu adoro é que eles estão disponíveis em tantos sabores! Há apenas muito escolher a partir de!
MARIA L.
I used to be obsessed with these due to the amazing flavor and the nice glow that was left on my lips. The packaging is easy to use and never gets stuck like some other lip balm I had previously. I bought it at my local pharmacy in the winter because a friend had one which she said she really liked too!
Rina S.
Goryachiy Klyuch
I really love these lip balms. They are one of my favorites, so I am a repeat user. I bought it in a local market and it is really affordable and it justifies its price. I do really recommend these lip balms.
Ashleigh W.
Scotland
As a child I loved these chapsticks but now that I'm older I've realised they were only good for flavor. The taste and smell are great but they don't really hydrate your lips unless you continuously apply through out the day.
Simran D.
I always thought these were the cutest things but are they any good?? Like how does it apply onto the lips and do they dry the lips or keep them moisturized? Oh and do they really smell like the pop?
Melissa Z.
What is your favorite flavor/scent in this set?
Gennavieve R.
Fort Lee, VA
How do they feel on ur lips like does it moist them
Olivia F.
Ames, IA
Who else remembers wanting to buy all the flavors?
Enzo P.
Asunción
Well, I never bought these balsams, but I´m really interested. Guys, do you recommend it?. I really wanna buy it, if someone can send it to me, I will love him. I smell some of them because a friend hvae all of them. Is it recommendable???.Please answer.Sending luv.

back