BY LIP SMACKER

Quench your thirst while you moisturize your lips. These great-tasting, soda pop-flavored lip smackers have moisturizing ingredients that are good for your lips and fabulous flavors that are great for your taste buds! Flavors include cocoa cola, cocoa cola cherry, coca cola vanilla, sprite, barq's root beer, fanta orange, fanta grape and fanta strawberry. see more...

Lip Smackers Coca Cola Fanta Sprite Coke Barks - Set of 8
  • "So reminiscent of my childhood! Wouldn't actually know how moisturizing these actually are because I end up licking them off of my lips shortly after applying! They do make your lips feel amazing though!" in 6 reviews
Amanda M.
Jonesboro, AR
How cute are these . My daughter trades these with her friends . I think they are really an awesome idea
Natalie R.
Parkland
This product is a total throw back to my childhood!!! The taste is delicious and brings good memories!!
Jessica B.
Louisville , KY
These smell amazing. Remember having all of them in middle school. Couldnt get enough of the smell.
Michelle S.
Perris , CA
I'm not a big fan of these they smell like the sodas and everything but the taste is not good.
Josie K.
Taylorsville, KY
These are very greasy lip balms but the flavors are true to their name. I love lip smackers!
Rosa F.
Melrose Park, IL
This definitely smells like the product that is pictures on the stick, leaves lip soft.
Veronica P.
Oh I remember these. They were popular for a while. They have a nice scent and smell.
Kris M.
My daughter would love more of these. It has a catchy look and it is very affordable.
Kristina R.
I used these often when I was younger. They smell and taste just like the sodas.
Isabel A.
They are great for the holiday season because you can give them to many friends!
Simran D.
I always thought these were the cutest things but are they any good?? Like how does it apply onto the lips and do they dry the lips or keep them moisturized? Oh and do they really smell like the pop?
Melissa Z.
What is your favorite flavor/scent in this set?
Gennavieve R.
Fort Lee, VA
How do they feel on ur lips like does it moist them
Olivia F.
Ames, IA
Who else remembers wanting to buy all the flavors?
Enzo P.
Asunción
Well, I never bought these balsams, but I´m really interested. Guys, do you recommend it?. I really wanna buy it, if someone can send it to me, I will love him. I smell some of them because a friend hvae all of them. Is it recommendable???.Please answer.Sending luv.

back