BY LIP SMACKER

Quench your thirst while you moisturize your lips. These great-tasting, soda pop-flavored lip smackers have moisturizing ingredients that are good for your lips and fabulous flavors that are great for your taste buds! Flavors include cocoa cola, cocoa cola cherry, coca cola vanilla, sprite, barq's root beer, fanta orange, fanta grape and fanta strawberry. see more...

• How do they feel on ur lips like does it moist them2 Answers
  • Who else remembers wanting to buy all the flavors? 1 Answers
  • What is your favorite flavor/scent in this set?3 Answers
Kelly V.
Edison, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
So reminiscent of my childhood! Wouldn't actually know how moisturizing these actually are because I end up licking them off of my lips shortly after applying! They do make your lips feel amazing though!
Hannah W.
Heath, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a super cute gift for a little girl. She will love all the flavors and it will be great! they are also affordable and easy!
Sabrina N.
Beaumont, CA
These chap sticks are nasty. They make my lips sticky and the flavors don't even taste or smell like they should.
Crystal L.
Love the fruity ones but I'd stay away from the soft drink ones, they are just waaay to strange for my personal taste.
Kids seem to like them though!!!
Angela J.
Wellington
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved these. I still occasionally get them. They do a fairly good job of moisturiIng my lips and they do taste like their soda counterparts. I just have a bad habit of chewing it off my lips since it tastes so nice ūüėā
Nicola V.
Farley bank, Hastings
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the smell of each individual lipbalm. My favourite being the cherry coke scent. These make your chap lips help up pretty quick leaving your lips feeling soft, I purchase these in a local shop, not expensive at all, and worth the money that I did pay!
Yi-Ying L.
Coquitlam, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Quality isn't worth the price. Don't be fooled by the organic title. Clumps to easily. I just love this brand, very delicious. yum! And it's great because it is very cheap. I would recommend buying them individually since they last a long time!
Dia N.
Vitnyed, ['', '', '']
Beauty Junkie Expert
Congratulations for the good marketing!
But wait a minute...
Why I should buy this product?
I don't have logically reason.
If you like the coca cola's taste then drink coca cola! Because this product has terrible taste.
If you want a good lip balm don't buy this stuff
Andreia F.
Sales
Estes são sooo tentador, eles cheiro muito como o real drinques! Como posso esperar, a qualidade é incrível-eles são apenas perfeito se você quiser algo acessível, mas no mesmo trabalho tão bem ... o que eu adoro é que eles estão disponíveis em tantos sabores! Há apenas muito escolher a partir de!
Gemma B.
london
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this collection of lip balms not only do they smell great but they taste great too and lasts really well on the lips I put it on at night and it keeps them moisturised all night I recommend these to anyone who loves the flavours as they are spot on
Melissa Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is your favorite flavor/scent in this set?
Simran D.
I always thought these were the cutest things but are they any good?? Like how does it apply onto the lips and do they dry the lips or keep them moisturized? Oh and do they really smell like the pop?
Gennavieve R.
Fort Lee, VA
How do they feel on ur lips like does it moist them
Olivia F.
Wdm, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who else remembers wanting to buy all the flavors?