BY LIP SMACKER

Quench your thirst while you moisturize your lips. These great-tasting, soda pop-flavored lip smackers have moisturizing ingredients that are good for your lips and fabulous flavors that are great for your taste buds! Flavors include cocoa cola, cocoa cola cherry, coca cola vanilla, sprite, barq's root beer, fanta orange, fanta grape and fanta strawberry. see more...

Lip Smackers Coca Cola Fanta Sprite Coke Barks - Set of 8
  • "So reminiscent of my childhood! Wouldn't actually know how moisturizing these actually are because I end up licking them off of my lips shortly after applying! They do make your lips feel amazing though!" in 6 reviews
Rebekah S.
Westerville, OH
I love Lipsmackers and have since I was a kid. Super soft lips.These flavors make them so much better with the soda flavors. Somedays this helps my soda craving without the added calories!! And they are cheap and smell like the real deal.
Darinda G.
Lowville , NY
I love all these coke ,Fanta and sprite flavored lipsmackers they are very easy to apply , the price is amaze if for all the tubes you get .
alexis g.
It's a nice product smells exactly like the flavor you buy but if u have a cherry cola one it has a very red tint which is very noticable
kelly o.
Lawrenceburg, IN
Brings me back to my middle school years I love these they smell great and they are fun to use I recommend any these to any kid at heart
Tina D.
I love lip products of any kind from lipstick to lip gloss to lip balm. Would love to try these out.I especially like flavored lip stuff.
Hayley M.
Arlington Hts, IL
Childhood favorite that I own to this day. Fun flavors, they taste like real sodas and they are actually kind of hydrating on the lips.
Taryn  R.
Gardner, KS
I get these lip balms for my nieces and they love them! They are a quick inexpensive little add in to any young girl's birthday gift!
Meg M.
Milford, MA
i love all these flavors and all lip smacker.products they are so fun and make.me.feel like a kid.again,while moisturizing my lips!
Hannah W.
Heath , OH
This is a super cute gift for a little girl. She will love all the flavors and it will be great! they are also affordable and easy!
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
I always loved these when I was a little girl. I had them in every flavor. I always liked the cherry cola or Dr. Pepper.
Simran D.
I always thought these were the cutest things but are they any good?? Like how does it apply onto the lips and do they dry the lips or keep them moisturized? Oh and do they really smell like the pop?
Melissa Z.
What is your favorite flavor/scent in this set?
Gennavieve R.
Fort Lee, VA
How do they feel on ur lips like does it moist them
Olivia F.
Ames, IA
Who else remembers wanting to buy all the flavors?
Enzo P.
Asunción
Well, I never bought these balsams, but I¬īm really interested. Guys, do you recommend it?. I really wanna buy it, if someone can send it to me, I will love him. I smell some of them because a friend hvae all of them. Is it recommendable???.Please answer.Sending luv.