BY LIP SMACKER

Quench your thirst while you moisturize your lips. These great-tasting, soda pop-flavored lip smackers have moisturizing ingredients that are good for your lips and fabulous flavors that are great for your taste buds! Flavors include cocoa cola, cocoa cola cherry, coca cola vanilla, sprite, barq's root beer, fanta orange, fanta grape and fanta strawberry. see more...

• How do they feel on ur lips like does it moist them2 Answers
  • Who else remembers wanting to buy all the flavors? 1 Answers
  • What is your favorite flavor/scent in this set?3 Answers
Kristina R.
I used these often when I was younger. They smell and taste just like the sodas.
Jennifer M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Growing up I loved these!!! they were my favorite lip smackers are so cute!
Shara S.
Overland Park, KS
I loved these as a kid growing up 😍😍😍😍. I swear everyone had these 😂👍🏾
Katia S.
Louisville, KY
My little cousin got this from a trip to target. She absolutely loves it she pretends to be putting some on her lips and last thing you know she is eating it. This product is child friendly though, because she has never gotten sick for eating it.
Rebekah S.
Westerville, OH
I love Lipsmackers and have since I was a kid. Super soft lips.These flavors make them so much better with the soda flavors. Somedays this helps my soda craving without the added calories!! And they are cheap and smell like the real deal.
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have not used this type of chap stick in forever but they taste so close to the pop flavor! It's crazy how similar they are in taste. I feel like you lick off the flavor though before it can do anything for your lips.
Ivanna G.
Tobyhanna, PA
They work great as individual presents in gift bags at parties and my niece lovess these and they really do smell good
Clest S.
Reamstown, PA
Now me being an adult i wouldn't use these but there great for a young girl thats starting out i makeup and wonderingabout it but there over all good not the most moisterizing chapstick
Jalaena R.
Naugatuck, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got these as a stocking stuffer a few years back, and love how well they work. You can just put one in your pocket and be out of the house. Although I love other lip balms, these are more affordable and taste good too.
Jessica B.
Louisville, KY
These smell amazing. Remember having all of them in middle school. Couldnt get enough of the smell.
Melissa Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is your favorite flavor/scent in this set?
Simran D.
I always thought these were the cutest things but are they any good?? Like how does it apply onto the lips and do they dry the lips or keep them moisturized? Oh and do they really smell like the pop?
Gennavieve R.
Fort Lee, VA
How do they feel on ur lips like does it moist them
Olivia F.
Wdm, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who else remembers wanting to buy all the flavors?