BY LIP SMACKER

Quench your thirst while you moisturize your lips. These great-tasting, soda pop-flavored lip smackers have moisturizing ingredients that are good for your lips and fabulous flavors that are great for your taste buds! Flavors include cocoa cola, cocoa cola cherry, coca cola vanilla, sprite, barq's root beer, fanta orange, fanta grape and fanta strawberry. see more...

• How do they feel on ur lips like does it moist them2 Answers
  • Who else remembers wanting to buy all the flavors? 1 Answers
  • What is your favorite flavor/scent in this set?3 Answers
Carolyn G.
Uniontown, PA
My daughter loves all the different flavors of these lip balms. Her and her friends are always talking about which one they brought to school each day.
Tina D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love lip products of any kind from lipstick to lip gloss to lip balm. Would love to try these out.I especially like flavored lip stuff.
Hayley M.
Arlington Hts, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Childhood favorite that I own to this day. Fun flavors, they taste like real sodas and they are actually kind of hydrating on the lips.
Taryn  R.
Gardner, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I get these lip balms for my nieces and they love them! They are a quick inexpensive little add in to any young girl's birthday gift!
Stephanie S.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lip smakers definitely taste and has the smell of each flavor they offer you. You can taste the coke in your mouth.
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always loved these when I was a little girl. I had them in every flavor. I always liked the cherry cola or Dr. Pepper.
Iris C.
Post
The Coca Cola one has become my favorite lip balm. Feels great and smells and tastes great too. Love love love
Sydney F.
Kingsley, MI
Great pack of chapsticks. Fun and simple. They actually taste good too! Great for gifts or stocking stuffers
Liz P.
Loooooove the way these smell especially the Dr.Pepper one, brings me back to my younger middle school days!
Michelle S.
Perris , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not a big fan of these they smell like the sodas and everything but the taste is not good.
Melissa Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is your favorite flavor/scent in this set?
Simran D.
I always thought these were the cutest things but are they any good?? Like how does it apply onto the lips and do they dry the lips or keep them moisturized? Oh and do they really smell like the pop?
Gennavieve R.
Fort Lee, VA
How do they feel on ur lips like does it moist them
Olivia F.
Wdm, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who else remembers wanting to buy all the flavors?