BY LIP SMACKER

Quench your thirst while you moisturize your lips. These great-tasting, soda pop-flavored lip smackers have moisturizing ingredients that are good for your lips and fabulous flavors that are great for your taste buds! Flavors include cocoa cola, cocoa cola cherry, coca cola vanilla, sprite, barq's root beer, fanta orange, fanta grape and fanta strawberry. see more...

• How do they feel on ur lips like does it moist them2 Answers
  • Who else remembers wanting to buy all the flavors? 1 Answers
  • What is your favorite flavor/scent in this set?3 Answers
Audrey C.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a blast from the past. Smells so good you wanna eat them! And leaves your lips feelin smooooth. Definitely not medicated so I wouldn't suggest it if you have some serious chapped lips.
Erica C.
Berkeley Spgs, WV
I have been using these lip balms for years. They are
One of my go to items that always make me feel happy and youthful and did I mention they smell and taste great on your lips..
Maria B.
Greensburg, PA
They do smell like the pop they are suppose too! I think this is a great gag gift, or a gift for kids that can't drink pop yet. I wouldn't use these myself, but I know my niece loves them!
Influenster M.
sin duda alguna estos brillos o labiales son uno de los productos casi que básicos en mi maquillaje diario,me encantan por que hidratan mis labios al mismo tiempo que me dejan un aroma delicioso y sus divertidos colores,me encantan
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always loved these when I was a little girl. I had them in every flavor. I always liked the cherry cola or Dr. Pepper.
Iris C.
Post
The Coca Cola one has become my favorite lip balm. Feels great and smells and tastes great too. Love love love
Josie K.
Taylorsville, KY
These are very greasy lip balms but the flavors are true to their name. I love lip smackers!
Katia S.
Louisville, KY
My little cousin got this from a trip to target. She absolutely loves it she pretends to be putting some on her lips and last thing you know she is eating it. This product is child friendly though, because she has never gotten sick for eating it.
Rebekah S.
Westerville, OH
I love Lipsmackers and have since I was a kid. Super soft lips.These flavors make them so much better with the soda flavors. Somedays this helps my soda craving without the added calories!! And they are cheap and smell like the real deal.
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have not used this type of chap stick in forever but they taste so close to the pop flavor! It's crazy how similar they are in taste. I feel like you lick off the flavor though before it can do anything for your lips.
Melissa Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is your favorite flavor/scent in this set?
Simran D.
I always thought these were the cutest things but are they any good?? Like how does it apply onto the lips and do they dry the lips or keep them moisturized? Oh and do they really smell like the pop?
Gennavieve R.
Fort Lee, VA
How do they feel on ur lips like does it moist them
Olivia F.
Wdm, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who else remembers wanting to buy all the flavors?