BY LIP SMACKER

Quench your thirst while you moisturize your lips. These great-tasting, soda pop-flavored lip smackers have moisturizing ingredients that are good for your lips and fabulous flavors that are great for your taste buds! Flavors include cocoa cola, cocoa cola cherry, coca cola vanilla, sprite, barq's root beer, fanta orange, fanta grape and fanta strawberry. see more...

Lip Smackers Coca Cola Fanta Sprite Coke Barks - Set of 8
  • "So reminiscent of my childhood! Wouldn't actually know how moisturizing these actually are because I end up licking them off of my lips shortly after applying! They do make your lips feel amazing though!" in 6 reviews
Camryn H.
I honestly love this set soooooo much. I use them Alamo’s everyday. I absolutely love the packaging and how they look like the actual drink. The flavoring and color is sooo similar to the real drinks. I would defiantly recommend if your thinking of getting this set,
Madelyn C.
Ottawa Lake
I love the flavor and product design. They are not super hydrating, as they are obviously more intended to be cute lip balms for kids. However, they do give a nice sheen, and some give a slight tint, to the lips. I still have three that I am currently using, so I wouldn't buy them again for a while
Tamara P.
I have the cutesy Sprite cup with the lil straw and ice cubes on top. This lip balm is not only super cute, it's very moisturizing and flavored! Tastes just like Sprite soda! I love how the container can be used as a little keepsake after the lipbalm is done. I highly recommend this especially to the ladies who love kawaii or anything cute and girly!
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
I bought these for my niece for Christmas and she loved them. Super cute and classic tubes with the different brands of drinks. She said they didn't taste like the drink but she still liked them and said they kept her lips moist. I would buy these again just for the looks of it.
Victoria D.
sparks, NV
I LOVE THIS! I love it'cause it has my favorite soda flavors. It comes in a cute little package.My third favorite is Sprite.My second favorite Coco Cola.My first one is A&W Root Beer.It's long lasting and came how I wanted it. I would buy it again if I ran out which I did so that's why i'm here.@lipsmacker @influinster
Alyssa M.
Kaukauna, WI
These are my all time favorite lip smackers products! They actually taste and smell like the corresponding sodas. The only problem with these is I found myself constantly applying because they are so addicting!
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
I think these are cute as a little keepsake for lip smackers or lip balm lovers. I got this as a gift and went crazy over them with nostalgia. Each one really does smell like the soda and it's just to yummy to smell. The tin can it comes it is also great. As a lip balm though, they aren't very hydrating. There are much better lip moisturizers on the market. These make great gifts regardless.
Ariel V.
Concord, NH
I bought these out of frustration. I kept losing my chapsticks, or I would leave them somewhere. It's a great value, and the chapsticks aren't really anything too special. I am a soda addict and I appreciate the flavors. They taste true to their namesakes. They don't really have any moisturizing properties, but they help when your lips are chapped.
Cookie 🍪 Reviews 📚 💋.
Shiner, TX
As a child these were fun and cutesy but now as a grown woman they were only used for edible reasons. They really don't make your lips soft unless you putting it on all day everyday. Good for child uses not good for adult uses because your lip ages as you get older and sometime you need something way more powerful.
William S.
Independence, MO
I bought these as a gift for my girlfriend and they where simply amazing. Its so surprising when you can get a genuine flavor of coke, sprite, cherry coke, fanta and so on. Its really something that has to be experienced to be believed! I am always on the lookout for these now, since they are so awesome!
Simran D.
I always thought these were the cutest things but are they any good?? Like how does it apply onto the lips and do they dry the lips or keep them moisturized? Oh and do they really smell like the pop?
Melissa Z.
What is your favorite flavor/scent in this set?
Gennavieve R.
Fort Lee, VA
How do they feel on ur lips like does it moist them
Olivia F.
Ames, IA
Who else remembers wanting to buy all the flavors?
Enzo P.
Asunción
Well, I never bought these balsams, but I´m really interested. Guys, do you recommend it?. I really wanna buy it, if someone can send it to me, I will love him. I smell some of them because a friend hvae all of them. Is it recommendable???.Please answer.Sending luv.

back