BY LIP SMACKER

Quench your thirst while you moisturize your lips. These great-tasting, soda pop-flavored lip smackers have moisturizing ingredients that are good for your lips and fabulous flavors that are great for your taste buds! Flavors include cocoa cola, cocoa cola cherry, coca cola vanilla, sprite, barq's root beer, fanta orange, fanta grape and fanta strawberry. see more...

• How do they feel on ur lips like does it moist them2 Answers
  • Who else remembers wanting to buy all the flavors? 1 Answers
  • What is your favorite flavor/scent in this set?3 Answers
Victoria D.
Sparks , NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE THIS! I love it'cause it has my favorite soda flavors. It comes in a cute little package.My third favorite is Sprite.My second favorite Coco Cola.My first one is A&W Root Beer.It's long lasting and came how I wanted it. I would buy it again if I ran out which I did so that's why i'm here.@lipsmacker @influinster
Tamara P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the cutesy Sprite cup with the lil straw and ice cubes on top. This lip balm is not only super cute, it's very moisturizing and flavored! Tastes just like Sprite soda! I love how the container can be used as a little keepsake after the lipbalm is done. I highly recommend this especially to the ladies who love kawaii or anything cute and girly!
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought these for my niece for Christmas and she loved them. Super cute and classic tubes with the different brands of drinks. She said they didn't taste like the drink but she still liked them and said they kept her lips moist. I would buy these again just for the looks of it.
Emily Ann G.
Metairie, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these! They are so cute and they really smell like soda!! I bought a bunch around the holidays and gave some to everyone based on what drinks they like. Everyone loved them and I kept a Coca Cola one for myself. I wear it nearly every day and when I take it out, someone usually asked where I got it from. So cute!!
Alyssa M.
Kaukauna, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are my all time favorite lip smackers products! They actually taste and smell like the corresponding sodas. The only problem with these is I found myself constantly applying because they are so addicting!
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think these are cute as a little keepsake for lip smackers or lip balm lovers. I got this as a gift and went crazy over them with nostalgia. Each one really does smell like the soda and it's just to yummy to smell. The tin can it comes it is also great. As a lip balm though, they aren't very hydrating. There are much better lip moisturizers on the market. These make great gifts regardless.
Sydney B.
Lawrence, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this stuff. It is so fun and tastes great. Not sure if it actually moisturizers your lips or not, but it feels good and tastes good too I got mine from target and I think they are a great gift for young girls. I would recommend to my friends and family.
Influenster M.
sin duda alguna estos brillos o labiales son uno de los productos casi que básicos en mi maquillaje diario,me encantan por que hidratan mis labios al mismo tiempo que me dejan un aroma delicioso y sus divertidos colores,me encantan
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always loved these when I was a little girl. I had them in every flavor. I always liked the cherry cola or Dr. Pepper.
Iris C.
Post
The Coca Cola one has become my favorite lip balm. Feels great and smells and tastes great too. Love love love
Melissa Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is your favorite flavor/scent in this set?
Simran D.
I always thought these were the cutest things but are they any good?? Like how does it apply onto the lips and do they dry the lips or keep them moisturized? Oh and do they really smell like the pop?
Gennavieve R.
Fort Lee, VA
How do they feel on ur lips like does it moist them
Olivia F.
Wdm, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who else remembers wanting to buy all the flavors?