BY LIP SMACKER

Quench your thirst while you moisturize your lips. These great-tasting, soda pop-flavored lip smackers have moisturizing ingredients that are good for your lips and fabulous flavors that are great for your taste buds! Flavors include cocoa cola, cocoa cola cherry, coca cola vanilla, sprite, barq's root beer, fanta orange, fanta grape and fanta strawberry. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "So reminiscent of my childhood! Wouldn't actually know how moisturizing these actually are because I end up licking them off of my lips shortly after applying! They do make your lips feel amazing though!" in 6 reviews
Madelyn C.
Ottawa Lake
I love the flavor and product design. They are not super hydrating, as they are obviously more intended to be cute lip balms for kids. However, they do give a nice sheen, and some give a slight tint, to the lips. I still have three that I am currently using, so I wouldn't buy them again for a while
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
I bought these for my niece for Christmas and she loved them. Super cute and classic tubes with the different brands of drinks. She said they didn't taste like the drink but she still liked them and said they kept her lips moist. I would buy these again just for the looks of it.
Victoria D.
Sparks, NV
I LOVE THIS! I love it'cause it has my favorite soda flavors. It comes in a cute little package.My third favorite is Sprite.My second favorite Coco Cola.My first one is A&W Root Beer.It's long lasting and came how I wanted it. I would buy it again if I ran out which I did so that's why i'm here.@lipsmacker @influinster
Camryn H.
I honestly love this set soooooo much. I use them Alamo’s everyday. I absolutely love the packaging and how they look like the actual drink. The flavoring and color is sooo similar to the real drinks. I would defiantly recommend if your thinking of getting this set,
Alyssa M.
Kaukauna, WI
These are my all time favorite lip smackers products! They actually taste and smell like the corresponding sodas. The only problem with these is I found myself constantly applying because they are so addicting!
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
I think these are cute as a little keepsake for lip smackers or lip balm lovers. I got this as a gift and went crazy over them with nostalgia. Each one really does smell like the soda and it's just to yummy to smell. The tin can it comes it is also great. As a lip balm though, they aren't very hydrating. There are much better lip moisturizers on the market. These make great gifts regardless.
Ariel V.
Concord, NH
I bought these out of frustration. I kept losing my chapsticks, or I would leave them somewhere. It's a great value, and the chapsticks aren't really anything too special. I am a soda addict and I appreciate the flavors. They taste true to their namesakes. They don't really have any moisturizing properties, but they help when your lips are chapped.
Cookie 🍪 Reviews 📚 💋.
Shiner, TX
As a child these were fun and cutesy but now as a grown woman they were only used for edible reasons. They really don't make your lips soft unless you putting it on all day everyday. Good for child uses not good for adult uses because your lip ages as you get older and sometime you need something way more powerful.
Kate B.
Union, NJ
I LOVE Lip Smackers. I've been using them for almost two decades and they're STILL the best. They do their job and actually soak into your lips instead of just sitting there.
I have like, six in my purse, one in my work locker, my nightstand and I put them in all my family members stockings this year for Christmas.
As long as lip smackers is around, Ill buy them!
I just cant seem to find the soda flavored set around me anymore. That one, and the jelly belly ones were always my favorite!
William S.
Independence, MO
I bought these as a gift for my girlfriend and they where simply amazing. Its so surprising when you can get a genuine flavor of coke, sprite, cherry coke, fanta and so on. Its really something that has to be experienced to be believed! I am always on the lookout for these now, since they are so awesome!
Simran D.
I always thought these were the cutest things but are they any good?? Like how does it apply onto the lips and do they dry the lips or keep them moisturized? Oh and do they really smell like the pop?
Melissa Z.
What is your favorite flavor/scent in this set?
Gennavieve R.
Fort Lee, VA
How do they feel on ur lips like does it moist them
Olivia F.
Ames, IA
Who else remembers wanting to buy all the flavors?
Enzo P.
Asunción
Well, I never bought these balsams, but I´m really interested. Guys, do you recommend it?. I really wanna buy it, if someone can send it to me, I will love him. I smell some of them because a friend hvae all of them. Is it recommendable???.Please answer.Sending luv.