BY LIP SMACKER

Quench your thirst while you moisturize your lips. These great-tasting, soda pop-flavored lip smackers have moisturizing ingredients that are good for your lips and fabulous flavors that are great for your taste buds! Flavors include cocoa cola, cocoa cola cherry, coca cola vanilla, sprite, barq's root beer, fanta orange, fanta grape and fanta strawberry. see more...

• How do they feel on ur lips like does it moist them2 Answers
  • Who else remembers wanting to buy all the flavors? 1 Answers
  • What is your favorite flavor/scent in this set?3 Answers
Patricia A.
South Lyon, MI
Lip Smackers has completely stepped up their game since the last time I've bought there products(when I was in fifth grade). Anyway, every single one of these scents smells exactly like the flavor. They are super easy to put on, smell delicious and who doesn't love Lip Smackers? Classic!
Sydney B.
Lawrence, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this stuff. It is so fun and tastes great. Not sure if it actually moisturizers your lips or not, but it feels good and tastes good too I got mine from target and I think they are a great gift for young girls. I would recommend to my friends and family.
Kelsey K.
Philadelphia
These were my favorite growing up. I used to steal them from a tin that my sister had in her room. My favorite where sprite and dr pepper. Keep in my mind they are for kids so they are not super long lasting but they are super affordable.
Jennifer W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved these in school. They always kept my lips nice and hydrated. Never left that weird line of product build up. I love their variety and that most had a tint of color. All tasted too you can't get any better.
Audrey C.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a blast from the past. Smells so good you wanna eat them! And leaves your lips feelin smooooth. Definitely not medicated so I wouldn't suggest it if you have some serious chapped lips.
Maria B.
Greensburg, PA
They do smell like the pop they are suppose too! I think this is a great gag gift, or a gift for kids that can't drink pop yet. I wouldn't use these myself, but I know my niece loves them!
Erica C.
Berkeley Spgs, WV
I have been using these lip balms for years. They are
One of my go to items that always make me feel happy and youthful and did I mention they smell and taste great on your lips..
Felecia F.
Tarzana , CA
I love buying these for my young (ages 6-17) nieces and cousins. They always love the flavors and cool decorations. They are great for stocking stuffers.
Josie K.
Taylorsville, KY
These are very greasy lip balms but the flavors are true to their name. I love lip smackers!
Tamara P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the cutesy Sprite cup with the lil straw and ice cubes on top. This lip balm is not only super cute, it's very moisturizing and flavored! Tastes just like Sprite soda! I love how the container can be used as a little keepsake after the lipbalm is done. I highly recommend this especially to the ladies who love kawaii or anything cute and girly!
Simran D.
I always thought these were the cutest things but are they any good?? Like how does it apply onto the lips and do they dry the lips or keep them moisturized? Oh and do they really smell like the pop?
Melissa Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is your favorite flavor/scent in this set?
Gennavieve R.
Fort Lee, VA
How do they feel on ur lips like does it moist them
Olivia F.
Wdm, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who else remembers wanting to buy all the flavors?