Lip Smacker Watermelon

by Lip Smacker

Hydrate your pucker with some fruity goodness - always fresh and always delicious!

Sometimes a product doesn't give flavor they say product is. Does Lip Smacker Lip Gloss Watermelon (642) really taste like watermelon?
Start your review of Lip Smacker Watermelon!
Product Highlights
“...Bell Lip Smackers. The formula is great: smooth application and super hydrating. Not to mention the flavors are to die for. They are always very true to the flavor. A few of my all time favorites are Strawberry, strawberry kiwi, and watermelon. They also have some crazy and exciting flavors like salted caramel too!” in reviews
“Used these as a kid and they do offer moisture, but they are not my first choice in lip balm.” in reviews
“This product isnt the best if you have chapped lips , if you want you lips to smell good this would be perfect ” in reviews
“This isn't really meant to moisturize, but these lip glosses smell amazing and come in soooo many different scents!!” in reviews
“This is a light pink balm, but has no tint or colour on your lips.” in reviews
Davison , MI
1,187 reviews
I’m carrying this in my purse as we speak. This product is amazing and tastes and smells so good. It glides on super smooth . It is not at all sticky and gives you a shine as well. I absolutely love this brand and I highly recommended.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love the smell of this one. It's inexpensive and easy to find at the grocery store or pharmacy. It's not moisturizing. It doesn't prevent chapped lips. It's a nice lip balm for kids.
While Lip Smacker Lip Gloss in Watermelon may not provide any vitamins nor pops of color, it tastes great and feels good. If I am in a hurry or just need a little moisture, I grab this from my purse. Plus, I appreciate the nostalgia it brings (I had hundreds when I was in grade school).
Detroit, MI
This used to be my favorite lip balm when I was a younger girl. I still keep a tube of it stashed somewhere. It doesn't moisturize for longer than 10 minutes but that is to be expected from this product. I think it's great for younger kids though.
Altavista, VA
Perfect for young girls, with that being said - there are no health benefits to this. This may be a good one to put under a lipstick or gloss, but it will not nourish, or medicate, or any of those types of things. It sure does smell good though!
Mogadore , OH
My third ever lip smacker was this watermelon flavor. I was obsessed with it and still am to this day. Although it might not offer the moisture quality that I'm after, I like having it for the occasional application. Nostalgia at it's finest.
I was obsessed with the Watermelon as a kid. Lip Smackers were the leading chapsticks that started my chapstick collection. The smell of this is amazing, however it does not work so well for moisture and chapped lips. Great for kids!
Tigard, OR
I love this one. Besides my having about 50 Lip Smackers chapsticks and loving every single one of them, this flavor is great. I love how fun and summery it smells!
Somerville , MA
Really moisturizes your lips and lasts long, smells so good. Just like watermelon and its the best when people ask, do you smell that? Its smells like something sweet. And its your lips. Great product for kids and teens.
Lexington, KY
I have been using lip smackers ever since I was a super young girl. I love the smell of each of these. It doesn't really moisturize my lips like it did years ago. But it's still a great product for children out there.