BY LIP SMACKER

Dome shaped balms feature a soft topper cap that doubles as a collectible toy! Each character has their own unique flavor - collect and stack them all to create a tower of cuteness!

RICINUS COMMUNIS (CASTOR) SEED OIL, CETYL ACETATE, BEESWAX/CIRE D'ABEILLE, EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX/CIRE DE CANDELILLA, FLAVOR/AROMA, POLYBUTENE, PARAFFIN, SESAMUM INDICUM (SESAME) SEED OIL, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX/CIRE DE CARNAUBA, HYDROGENATED SOYBEAN OIL, MINERAL OIL/HUILE MINÉRALE, ACETYLATED LANOLIN ALCOHOL, MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX/CIRE MICROCRISTALLINE, TRITICUM VULGARE (WHEAT) GERM OIL, STEARIC ACID, STEVIA REBAUDIANA LEAF/STEM EXTRACT, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PROPYL GALLATE, SUCRALOSE, CITRIC ACID, PHENOXYETHANOL, TOCOPHEROL. MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR: BLUE 1 LAKE (CI 42090), RED 6 LAKE (CI 15850), RED 7 LAKE (CI 15850), RED 28 LAKE (CI 45410), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140).

• Is this made in China?1 Answers
  • Where can I find this and has anyone had luck with other ...2 Answers
  • Where would I find this and is there other characters/fla...3 Answers
Lip Smacker Tsum Tsum Minnie Strawberry Lollipop
  • "Not only is this the cutest little thing I've ever seen but it smells like heaven and is super moisturizing! I may have a new obsession...and I definitely don't need any new ones. They're just so cute AND cheap, I've found all of mine on sale at Walgreens so far! " in 6 reviews
Lalaohmy Q.
Chicago , IL
Love these tsum tsum lip smacked glosses they have them in a variety of charecters so you can choose your fav. I love eek Minnie so this was my pick.
Teresa R.
I dont own the minnie one but i do own plenty of the other characters and some smell bad and others dont but they do leave your lips super soft.
Tessa H.
Santa Clara, CA
I LOVE Disney and I am obsessed with chapstick. These one are just soo cute!!! They all have nice scents. You can even stack them on each other.
Taylor M.
Milford, CT
These are so cute! The chapstick is actually really nice, smooth and the scents are super fruity. Love that they have so many characters.
Rachel W.
Lothian, MD
So cute stackable and useable. Variety and quality. They are heavy so may not be good for young children who might throw or toss them.
Lisa W.
bismarck, north dakota
I haven't actually used these, but I've started collecting them because they are so cute!! I can't wait to have all of them!
Crystal S.
This is adorable I would love to find these fir my daughter. Can someone tell me where to find these and what store
Jenna D.
North Haven
Not a fan of this not a lot of product . Scent is really strong and the chapstick feels sticky on your lips.
Stefanee K.
Lowell, MA
This product is cute esp if you’re a Tsum Tsum fan products works good esp for the price highly recommends
Alexanderia G.
Hesperia
The most amazing chapstick ever I love it to the moon and back and is absolutely perfect for the children
Ashley F.
Eagan, MN
Would yu say this is worth the price? And is taste to strong?
Alejandra C.
Where can I buy this lip ?
Laura H.
Would you say the flavor is more artificial strawberry or real strawberry??
Savannah P.
Where would I find this and is there other characters/flavors available?
Gina B.
Las vegas, NV
Where can I find this and has anyone had luck with other characters?