BY LIP SMACKER

Dome shaped balms feature a soft topper cap that doubles as a collectible toy! Each character has their own unique flavor - collect and stack them all to create a tower of cuteness!

RICINUS COMMUNIS (CASTOR) SEED OIL, CETYL ACETATE, BEESWAX/CIRE D'ABEILLE, EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX/CIRE DE CANDELILLA, FLAVOR/AROMA, POLYBUTENE, PARAFFIN, SESAMUM INDICUM (SESAME) SEED OIL, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX/CIRE DE CARNAUBA, HYDROGENATED SOYBEAN OIL, MINERAL OIL/HUILE MINÉRALE, ACETYLATED LANOLIN ALCOHOL, MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX/CIRE MICROCRISTALLINE, TRITICUM VULGARE (WHEAT) GERM OIL, STEARIC ACID, STEVIA REBAUDIANA LEAF/STEM EXTRACT, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PROPYL GALLATE, SUCRALOSE, CITRIC ACID, PHENOXYETHANOL, TOCOPHEROL. MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR: BLUE 1 LAKE (CI 42090), RED 6 LAKE (CI 15850), RED 7 LAKE (CI 15850), RED 28 LAKE (CI 45410), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140).

• Is this made in China?1 Answers
  • Where can I find this and has anyone had luck with other ...2 Answers
  • Where would I find this and is there other characters/fla...3 Answers
Lip Smacker Tsum Tsum Minnie Strawberry Lollipop
  • "Not only is this the cutest little thing I've ever seen but it smells like heaven and is super moisturizing! I may have a new obsession...and I definitely don't need any new ones. They're just so cute AND cheap, I've found all of mine on sale at Walgreens so far! " in 6 reviews
Kyra C.
Austin, TX
My daughter LOVES Tsum Tsums, so when I was struggling with getting her to use chapstick, I figured these would encourage her to put it on. It works like you would expect any lip balm to, plus it's super cute. Best part is the different characters stack!
Jelani I.
It’s a really good product! The packaging is super cute, it smells lovely just like strawberries, and makes my lips super soft! I bought it at Kmart for $5. In my opinion that’s a little pricey, but overall still a great product!
Aubree D.
San Diego , CA
My three year old daughter is obsessed with Minnie Tsum Tsums so naturally, she loves this lip balm! It's cute and large enough to play with. When the lip balm is gone, Minnie turns into a fun toy. So cute!
Brittany H.
Hockley, TX
I love this lip balm! The flavor is fantastic, I love it! Also, how could you not love this packaging! Minnie is super adorable! I am so glad that I picked this up. I would definitely recommend it to any Disney fans who love lip balm.
Abbi L.
Philadelphia , PA
I honestly just bought it because it was cute. It fuctions well as a chapstick, though the flavors are a bit strong, but thats to be expected from lipsmackers, everybodys first 'lipstick'. Don't worry about the pigment showing through if you just want a chapstick.
Christian D.
Gilmer , TX
I love this little Tsum Tsum Chapstick. It leaves my lips feeling soft for hours. I was hesitant to buy it because it's the same concept as the EOS chapsticks, which I've had terrible problems with. (Mold, YUCK) But this little Tsum has proven to be the best! I love it and will be buying more.
Amber T.
Durant, OK
Stephanie M.
Los Angeles, CA
Very cute and moisturizing, just the smell is very sickeningly sweet. I am sensitive to smells so sometimes smelling this for a long time can be a little annoying. But if you don't mind that it's fine.
Jess I.
It's adorable and actually moisturizes! I have extremely dry lips and it helps so much! I do think it's a little pricey but it's still good! I got it at my local Kroger along with a mickey!
Lalaohmy Q.
Chicago , IL
Love these tsum tsum lip smacked glosses they have them in a variety of charecters so you can choose your fav. I love eek Minnie so this was my pick.
Ashley F.
Eagan , MN
Would yu say this is worth the price? And is taste to strong?
Alejandra C.
Where can I buy this lip ?
Laura H.
Would you say the flavor is more artificial strawberry or real strawberry??
Savannah P.
Where would I find this and is there other characters/flavors available?
Latonya B.