BY LIP SMACKER

Dome shaped balms feature a soft topper cap that doubles as a collectible toy! Each character has their own unique flavor - collect and stack them all to create a tower of cuteness!

RICINUS COMMUNIS (CASTOR) SEED OIL, CETYL ACETATE, BEESWAX/CIRE D'ABEILLE, EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX/CIRE DE CANDELILLA, FLAVOR/AROMA, POLYBUTENE, PARAFFIN, SESAMUM INDICUM (SESAME) SEED OIL, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX/CIRE DE CARNAUBA, HYDROGENATED SOYBEAN OIL, MINERAL OIL/HUILE MINÉRALE, ACETYLATED LANOLIN ALCOHOL, MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX/CIRE MICROCRISTALLINE, TRITICUM VULGARE (WHEAT) GERM OIL, STEARIC ACID, STEVIA REBAUDIANA LEAF/STEM EXTRACT, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PROPYL GALLATE, SUCRALOSE, CITRIC ACID, PHENOXYETHANOL, TOCOPHEROL. MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR: BLUE 1 LAKE (CI 42090), RED 6 LAKE (CI 15850), RED 7 LAKE (CI 15850), RED 28 LAKE (CI 45410), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140).

• Is this made in China?1 Answers
  • Where can I find this and has anyone had luck with other characte...1 Answers
  • Where would I find this and is there other characters/flavors ava...3 Answers
Stephanie M.
LOS ANGELES, CA
Very cute and moisturizing, just the smell is very sickeningly sweet. I am sensitive to smells so sometimes smelling this for a long time can be a little annoying. But if you don't mind that it's fine.
Brittany H.
Cypress, TX
I love this lip balm! The flavor is fantastic, I love it! Also, how could you not love this packaging! Minnie is super adorable! I am so glad that I picked this up. I would definitely recommend it to any Disney fans who love lip balm.
Abbi L.
Philadelphia, PA
I honestly just bought it because it was cute. It fuctions well as a chapstick, though the flavors are a bit strong, but thats to be expected from lipsmackers, everybodys first 'lipstick'. Don't worry about the pigment showing through if you just want a chapstick.
Christian D.
Gilmer , TX
I love this little Tsum Tsum Chapstick. It leaves my lips feeling soft for hours. I was hesitant to buy it because it's the same concept as the EOS chapsticks, which I've had terrible problems with. (Mold, YUCK) But this little Tsum has proven to be the best! I love it and will be buying more.
Amber T.
Austin, TX
Not only is this the cutest little thing I've ever seen but it smells like heaven and is super moisturizing! I may have a new obsession...and I definitely don't need any new ones. They're just so cute AND cheap, I've found all of mine on sale at Walgreens so far!
Jess I.
It's adorable and actually moisturizes! I have extremely dry lips and it helps so much! I do think it's a little pricey but it's still good! I got it at my local Kroger along with a mickey!
Lalaohmy Q.
Chicago , IL
Love these tsum tsum lip smacked glosses they have them in a variety of charecters so you can choose your fav. I love eek Minnie so this was my pick.
Cecelia K.
Barrington, IL
Love these little guys! It's really cute to put on your desk or something like that. Won't be able to fit in a small purse or in your pocket though.
Teresa R.
I dont own the minnie one but i do own plenty of the other characters and some smell bad and others dont but they do leave your lips super soft.
Tessa H.
Santa Clara, CA
I LOVE Disney and I am obsessed with chapstick. These one are just soo cute!!! They all have nice scents. You can even stack them on each other.
Ashley F.
Eagan, MN
Would yu say this is worth the price? And is taste to strong?
Alejandra C.
Where can I buy this lip ?
Laura H.
Would you say the flavor is more artificial strawberry or real strawberry??
Savannah P.
Where would I find this and is there other characters/flavors available?
Latonya B.