BY LIP SMACKER

Dome shaped balms feature a soft topper cap that doubles as a collectible toy! Each character has their own unique flavor - collect and stack them all to create a tower of cuteness!

RICINUS COMMUNIS (CASTOR) SEED OIL, CETYL ACETATE, BEESWAX/CIRE D'ABEILLE, EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX/CIRE DE CANDELILLA, FLAVOR/AROMA, POLYBUTENE, PARAFFIN, SESAMUM INDICUM (SESAME) SEED OIL, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX/CIRE DE CARNAUBA, HYDROGENATED SOYBEAN OIL, MINERAL OIL/HUILE MINÉRALE, ACETYLATED LANOLIN ALCOHOL, MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX/CIRE MICROCRISTALLINE, TRITICUM VULGARE (WHEAT) GERM OIL, STEARIC ACID, STEVIA REBAUDIANA LEAF/STEM EXTRACT, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PROPYL GALLATE, SUCRALOSE, CITRIC ACID, PHENOXYETHANOL, TOCOPHEROL. MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR: BLUE 1 LAKE (CI 42090), RED 6 LAKE (CI 15850), RED 7 LAKE (CI 15850), RED 28 LAKE (CI 45410), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140).

• Is this made in China?1 Answers
  • Where can I find this and has anyone had luck with other ...2 Answers
  • Where would I find this and is there other characters/fla...3 Answers
Lip Smacker Tsum Tsum Minnie Strawberry Lollipop
  • "Not only is this the cutest little thing I've ever seen but it smells like heaven and is super moisturizing! I may have a new obsession...and I definitely don't need any new ones. They're just so cute AND cheap, I've found all of mine on sale at Walgreens so far! " in 6 reviews
Tracy L.
I bought a bunch of these lip smacker tsum tsum's on sale after christmas and I was so happy with this purchase! The actual product is an egg shape inside the toy portion. The toy itself is quite weighty and is fantastic as a cute decoration after you've finished the lip balm!
Amber G.
Dillard, GA
This is one of my favorite lip balms. It smells soo good, like a strawberry sucker. It smells fantastic! It reminds me of strawberry tootsie roll suckers, which are really good. I love the Minnie Mouse packaging! It's soo cute! It's very moisturizing and hydrating. To me, it's a moisturizing as a EOS lip balm. I'm glad that Lip Smacker made Disney Tsum Tsum lip balms. They are amazing. The packaging is really cute, are very moisturizing, and they smell amazing! I recommend trying Minnie Mouse Tsum Tsum Strawberry lip balm. It's a sweet strawberry scent.
Brenda G.
You just have to have them all! They look adorable on your vanity! I got mine at Walgreens. They have different holiday sets you can choose from. I love the packaging it’s very sturdy and it’s a plus that you get the balm in there too! Each one has a different scent :) too cute too pass up!
Vanessa B.
Morongo Vly, CA
I absolutely love these! They’re so stinkin cute, I have 18 of them, and I want to collect them all. The flavors are delicious and the formula is moisturizing. The packaging is so adorable and they’re great to collect! I can’t wait for more characters to come out!
Sarah H.
Cottonwood Heights, UT
Love these adorable lip balms! The balm formula is your standard one and smells nice. It isnt super hydrating, but does the job. I mostly got this bec2aise of the adorable Tsum Tsum character.
Brooke W.
Bellevue , NE
My kids love love these TsumTsum lip glosses! We have a bunch of them. The flavors are great and they go on easy. My 3 year old can open and close them easily. And loves to stack them over and over. We will buy more.
YurikoZ L.
Minnie mouse lipsmacker is really a must have for any disney minnie lovers. The scent is awesome and its so cute to bring along. Its stackable and its always on my purchase list. The case is so cute to be display after finish using.
Farah J.
I think the quality could be better since this item was a little pricey. I keep this at my desk at work and puts a smile on my face. Very easy to use and the top twists off. I just bought a tinkerbell one also, I reccomend for disney fans!
Autumn D.
Galloway, OH
First off the packaging is very cute and love how it's not like an ordinary chapstick! It smells so yummy it makes me want to eat it! It's easy to apply and is a good price compared to EOS chapstick. These stack nicely but can be awkward to carry in a pocket .
Angela R.
La Mesa, CA
This Minnie tsum tsum chapstick is everything I didn't know I wanted. It keeps my lips feeling super soft all day and it smells absolutely amazing (it's Lip Smackers, so it smells like childhood). The packaging is adorable and I love how cute Minnie looks.
Ashley F.
Eagan , MN
Would yu say this is worth the price? And is taste to strong?
Alejandra C.
Where can I buy this lip ?
Laura H.
Would you say the flavor is more artificial strawberry or real strawberry??
Savannah P.
Where would I find this and is there other characters/flavors available?
Gina B.
Las vegas, NV
Where can I find this and has anyone had luck with other characters?