Lip Smacker Skittles Tropical Fruit Flavored Lip Smacker (462) - 3 CT uploaded by Christine H.Lip Smacker Skittles Tropical Fruit Flavored Lip Smacker (462) - 3 CT uploaded by Christine H.

BY LIP SMACKER

Lip Smacker® 462 Skittles® Brand Tropical Fruit Flavor Lip Moisture.
Skittles® Banana Berry Lip Smackers®.
Skittles® Mango Tangelo Squeezy Lip Smacker®.
Skittle® Strawberry Starfruit Liquid Lip Smacker®. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
Shakopee, MN
MY GIRLS LOVE THESE FUN TYPE OF LIP GLOSSES. THEY ALWAYS WANT THEM AT THE STORE AND OF COURSE THERE ARE DIFFERENT FLAVORS TO TRY. I SEE THEM PROUDLY TAKING THEM OUT IN SOCIAL PLACES TO APPLY THEM. I THINK THEY ARE A FUN PRODUCT FOR PRETEEN GIRLS. I WOULD RECOMMEND THEM.
Rosie G.
Rosie G.
Newnan, GA
Review for: Image Collection Lip Gloss Skittles 1 set
A friend had a huge sleepover party for her birthday several years ago, and the tropical lip balm was in my gift bag. I remember how impressed with it I was; to this day it is the most moisturizing lip balm I've ever used, and it has a great flavor. I'm almost 16 now, but if I were younger, I 100% would still be using this today. I wish there was an adult equivalent to this.
Jasmin J.
Jasmin J.
It taste like skittles its really mositerizing too nice product good price too but I don't like the sticky feeling
naddia r.
naddia r.
Deltona, FL
I love these, they're just fun glosses for nostalgia or for your kids to have fun with. I personally use them as an adult because I love the scents and sweet taste.
julianne S.
julianne S.
Dayton, OH
It really taste like skittles its really mositerizing too nice product good price too !!!!!
Bridgett D.
Bridgett D.
Lebanon, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I might not still be in middle school but no one is too old for some good old lip smackers! They were the coolest and everyone had them when I was growing up. They aren't specifically good for chapped lips, but they do give off some moisture to your lips. What always drew me in of this brand was the different flavors and smells. My favorite was the strawberry sorbet I think was what it was called. But these skittle flavored/scented ones are so yummy! If you love skittles and lip balm then you can't go wrong here!
Mykeisha c.
Mykeisha c.
Lancaster, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lip smackers makes my lips feel extra soft and helps them from getting dry and from hurting, anything that makes my lips feel better is a plus to me.
Julie M.
Julie M.
Bloomington, IN
I remember using lip smackers when I was in grade school and now I have two daughters who love the products too.
Sadie G.
Sadie G.
These are great! So fun, especially for those of us who are still kids at heart. ;) Brings back memories! My kids love these as well. :)
Eina D.