BY LIP SMACKER

Whether you're looking for the perfect gift for a budding makeup enthusiast, or you simply want to treat yourself to some nostalgia while moisturizing your lips, the Limited Edition Original & Best lip balm Set from Lip Smacker is just what you need. This collectible 10-piece lip balm tin makes a sweet gift for anyone on your list. Classic flavor favorites and moisturizing formula helps keep lips nourished and smooth. Flavors include: Pink Lemonade, Bubble Gum, Cotton Candy, Kiwi, Mango, Strawberry, Tropical Punch, Vanilla, Watermelon, Wild Raspberry.

Schaleigh H.
El Paso, TX
As a kid I always loved getting these lip smackers chapsticks and still to this day I believe they are great! With fun colors and great scents what’s not to love about this product??? The price is great too!
Adrienne L.
Greatest pack of lip glosses that ever was! Each and everyone smells. conditions and in some cases even tastes great! Love this whole line!
Candace W.
King, NC
I love this hoilday vault set..it has all my favorite lip smackers from my childhood and it truly brings back the best memories ♡♡♡💋
ndhdndnfjj j.
This is another great product. Loved the flavors and the scents especially. Also did not help my chapped lips but were still great!
Simona C.
ottawa, ON
The best sometimes glittery and scented and such cute packaging.they been around for many years .I would say buy them online or try research specific stores like target.
Marbie 💋.
Lipsmacker is lovely, I love every single flavor, specially the Cotton Candy one, makes my lips feel smooth, hydratated and cute
Lipsmacker es encantador, amo cada uno de sus sabores, especialmente Algodón de Azúcar, me hace sentir los labios tersos, hidratados y lindos
Sneha W.
Ajmer, Rajasthan, India
I love these lip smackers. They are just amazing. They leave your lips smooth and moisturized. I love their smell which is just amazing. I have bought it for my friends too and they love it!😘😘
A must have product if you are a lip balm crazy just like me!!💖💖
Trang K.
quy nhơn
this lipstick is very nice color is very bright, there are many cute color cover cute in general nowhere to criticize 😉😉