Lip Smacker Lipsmacker Starburst 3 Pack, Baja California Fruit Flavors uploaded by Maryam Q.

BY LIP SMACKER

Saylah D.
Holly Pond
These chopsticks are some of my all time favorites. They leave the lips not only feeling great but looking super moisturized too. They smell amazing and taste great. Doesn't have that waxy feeling like most.
Yvonne G.
Newark, DE
Lip Smackers are these bestttttttt!!!!! So many different flavors to choose from. They smell like candy....kinda wish they were edible.
Dana P.
Wylie, TX
Have always loved Lipsmacker! Carry it with me everywhere... the flavors are good and they keep my lips moisturized
Maryam Q.
Dubai
I am not a fan of lip balms/gloss as I find them to be very sticky and heavy on my lips. But I love this brand of balms, only because of their lip smacking flavors. My sis got from US and has become my favourite instantly. I never tasted root beer, but if it tastes and smells as good as my lips; then I would definetly want to try it.

The balm lives upto it's claim in providing smooth and moisturised lips. The only drawback is that I cannot stop licking off my lips as soon as I apply it.