BY LIP SMACKER

Lip Smacker® 622 Cool Cotton Candy Lip Rush®.
Fun, glossy shine. see more...

Buy on Kmart*
Jenny N.
Ashland , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Bonne Bell Cotton Candy
This takes me back to being in grade school and feeling like I was putting on lip stick! I still use this when my lips are chapped and I use as a primer for my lips. It's super hydrating and smells lovely.
Katie S.
Review for: Strawberry Slushee
Love this!! Used it growing up and I still love it! It's cheap! Can be found at Walmart, Walgreens and cvs! And trust me your gonna find it really hard not to just lick off because it taste good!
Victoria O.
Verona, PA
Review for: Strawberry Slushee
This was my favorite brand when I was a kid, now my daughter loves it. Easy to apply and smells great!!
Nicole R.
Hillsboro, OR
Review for: Strawberry Slushee
I love Lip Smacker when I was a kid, now my kids use them. This smells so yummy.
Jacqueline Y.
Tigard, OR
Review for: Bonne Bell Cotton Candy
YUM. I have this in a massive size. People ask me if it's a glue stick. Um, if glue sticks smell like a fluffy cone of deliciousness and taste like candy, then yes. It's the best one in the world.
Kassie B.
Aurora, IL
Review for: Bonne Bell Cotton Candy
I Love lip smackers! This brings back memories as a kid! I would still get these today! I LOVE the cotton candy and the big size chapsticks! I miss the dr pepper ones too! This makes me want to buy a pack asap. :)
Katy F.
Review for: Bonne Bell Cotton Candy
I forgot how amazing this smelled. The second I put it on I was reminded of being a kid and carrying these on me at all times! And they actually keep your lips pretty hydrated.
Sheila F.
Coleman, WI
Review for: Strawberry Slushee
This product is amazing!!! The flavor is so awesome that it makes you wanna eat it all. Mm mm and it smells as good as it tastes.
Michelle  .
Fresno, CA
Review for: Bonne Bell Cotton Candy
Oh my gosh, I remember these from my childhood. I loved them! Even if i had one already i would always buy another one when I come across it. Cotton Candy!!! <3
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
Review for: Bonne Bell Cotton Candy
Lip Smacker lip gloss/chapstick is fun for kids/teens, as an adult I wouldn't wear this, but they do have fun flavors and great colors.
Reney S.
Has anyone purchased this before? Does it leave your lips feeling sticky? I really hate lip glosses like that.
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
Are this like baby lips from that new york company?
Edith O.
Upland, CA
Does this lip gloss stay on for a while?
Latorya M.
Lake City, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lip Smacker Lip Rush Lip Gloss Does this lip gloss make your lips soft for an long time?