BY LIP SMACKER

Lip Smacker® 622 Cool Cotton Candy Lip Rush®.
Fun, glossy shine. see more...

Buy on Kmart*
Michael R.
Somerset , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really good product it really did me justice for when I needed to go like right away saved so many time....
Grimelys J.
Camden, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product not greasy and it makes your lips so like a superstar finger it's a very good lipstick
Michelle  .
Fresno, CA
Review for: Bonne Bell Cotton Candy
Oh my gosh, I remember these from my childhood. I loved them! Even if i had one already i would always buy another one when I come across it. Cotton Candy!!! <3
Tiana G.
Review for: Bonne Bell Cotton Candy
This smells really sweet but i don't like to use them because thhey don't really moisturize they feel greasy to me
Amber N.
Merced, CA
Review for: Lip
I've used lip smackers as a child. It smells good enough to eat and makes your lips really soft. Every time I put it in reminds me of my childhood. Love love lip smackers.
Katy F.
Review for: Bonne Bell Cotton Candy
I forgot how amazing this smelled. The second I put it on I was reminded of being a kid and carrying these on me at all times! And they actually keep your lips pretty hydrated.
vanessa v.
Hesperia, CA
Review for: Lip
I use to love using lip smakers as a kid and i still love using them now they smell so good and there so glossy
ashley w.
Oregon City, OR
Review for: Bonne Bell Cotton Candy
Nothing takes you back to middle school like cotton candy lip smackers !! Such a fun cheap ChapStick that always works and leaves your lips smelling and feeling great
Ellen L.
Review for: Bonne Bell Cotton Candy
I remember this product from years ago and I recently found this again at the drug stores.
Kassie B.
Aurora, IL
Review for: Bonne Bell Cotton Candy
I Love lip smackers! This brings back memories as a kid! I would still get these today! I LOVE the cotton candy and the big size chapsticks! I miss the dr pepper ones too! This makes me want to buy a pack asap. :)
Edith O.
Upland, CA
Does this lip gloss stay on for a while?
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
Are this like baby lips from that new york company?
Reney S.
Has anyone purchased this before? Does it leave your lips feeling sticky? I really hate lip glosses like that.
Latorya M.
Lake City, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lip Smacker Lip Rush Lip Gloss Does this lip gloss make your lips soft for an long time?