Lip Smacker Lip Gloss Watermelon (642) uploaded by edis c.Lip Smacker Lip Gloss Watermelon (642) uploaded by Ashley L.Lip Smacker Lip Gloss Watermelon (642) uploaded by Ashley L.

BY LIP SMACKER

Lip Smacker® 642 Watermelon Lip Gloss.
Best Flavor Forever™.
Tastes great.
Smoothes and moisturize.
Adds shine. see more...

• Sometimes a product doesn't give flavor they say product ...2 Answers
Lip Smacker Lip Gloss Watermelon (642)
  • "I have been a huge fan of Lip Smackers since I was a young kid (I'm 28 now) and my obsession has not lessened. Rather than pick up chapstick, I always prefer to go and restock on my Bonne Bell Lip Smackers. The formula is great: smooth application and super hydrating. Not to mention the flavors are to die for. They are always very true to the flavor. A few of my all time favorites are Strawberry, strawberry kiwi, and watermelon. They also have some crazy and exciting flavors like salted caramel too!" in 6 reviews
  • "Used these as a kid and they do offer moisture, but they are not my first choice in lip balm." in 2 reviews
  • "This is a great start out lip gloss for young girls and love the variety of different products they have" in 1 review
  • "i have been a huge fan of Lip Smackers since I was a young kid (I'm 28 now) and my obsession has not lessened." in 1 review
  • "This product isnt the best if you have chapped lips , if you want you lips to smell good this would be perfect " in 1 review
Sarah W.
I’m addicted to this stuff!! I have a tube everywhere! I even asked for it for Christmas, 90 count!! I’ve used this for 20 years now. I love how when I apply it before, when I wake it’s still on! It’s not greasy, it’s not wet, it’s just perfect! I’ll use this even in death, haha.
Summer M.
It is moisturising, but it has a sour horrible taste that makes me want to gag, that’s why I can’t say that it helped my chapped lips as other flavors, it is not long lasting because of this. I wouldn’t recommend due to the sickening taste.
jolysa f.
It brings out the child in me but it so hard not to lick ur lips. So I wouldn't buy it for little kids. Because consuming to much lip gloss can make you sick.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
I’m carrying this in my purse as we speak. This product is amazing and tastes and smells so good. It glides on super smooth . It is not at all sticky and gives you a shine as well. I absolutely love this brand and I highly recommended.
Lisa P.
Gainesville, FL
Oh, the nostalgia! I’ve used BONNE BELL LIPSMACKERS since I was a little girl. I simply LOVE that they continue to use the same, time-tested, well-loved formula to create these amazing lip balms and glosses. They soothe and smooth chapped lips and have that wonderfully-wacky variety of “flavors” that everyone enjoys. My FAVORITE is juicy WATERMELON! (Followed closely by “Dr. Pepper” and “Bubble Gum.”
What’s yours?
Hannah P.
While Lip Smacker Lip Gloss in Watermelon may not provide any vitamins nor pops of color, it tastes great and feels good. If I am in a hurry or just need a little moisture, I grab this from my purse. Plus, I appreciate the nostalgia it brings (I had hundreds when I was in grade school).
Gail E.
Surrey, BC
Love lip smackers! They are silly and fun, but So useful and smell so good! I always have one in my purse - if my kid doesnt steal it, lol
Nicole N.
Fresno, CA
Been buying this stuff since 4th grade! It tastes and smells like a Jolly Rancher, moisturizes my lips. I use it at night after I take off all my makeup.
Addie G.
Absolutely love how the product sits on my lips. Perfectly glossy and a beautiful finish, giving my lips an almost airbrushed look. My friends pointed out that my lips looked super kissable with the product on. Would recommend.
Jayne W.
I love this product!! It is great and so is Lip Smacker!!It is very easy to use and apply!!It also is very moisturizing and goes on very smooth!I love the watermelon flavor!!This is definitely my favorite Lip Smacker!!I would buy it again in a heartbeat!!!
D B.
Sometimes a product doesn't give flavor they say product is. Does Lip Smacker Lip Gloss Watermelon (642) really taste like watermelon?

back