Lip Smacker Lip Gloss Watermelon (642) uploaded by Ashley L.Lip Smacker Lip Gloss Watermelon (642) uploaded by Ashley L.Lip Smacker Lip Gloss Watermelon (642) uploaded by edis c.

BY LIP SMACKER

Lip Smacker® 642 Watermelon Lip Gloss.
Best Flavor Forever™.
Tastes great.
Smoothes and moisturize.
Adds shine. see more...

• Sometimes a product doesn't give flavor they say product is. Doe...2 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...*
  • "Used these as a kid and they do offer moisture, but they are not my first choice in lip balm." in 2 reviews
  • "This is a great start out lip gloss for young girls and love the variety of different products they have" in 1 review
  • "This is a light pink balm, but has no tint or colour on your lips." in 1 review
  • "i have been a huge fan of Lip Smackers since I was a young kid (I'm 28 now) and my obsession has not lessened." in 1 review
  • "This product isnt the best if you have chapped lips , if you want you lips to smell good this would be perfect " in 1 review
Gail E.
Surrey, BC
Love lip smackers! They are silly and fun, but So useful and smell so good! I always have one in my purse - if my kid doesnt steal it, lol
Kelli C.
Fairfield, OH
One of my all time favorite scents of summer mixed with moisturizing lip gloss. An overall win win. Priced great and often found on sale.
Katelyn N.
Halifax, Nova Scotia
I loved these as a child! They make great gifts for kids, so colorful and so many different flavors to choose from! Lip Smackers rocks
Steffi C.
Singapore
I'm not a big fan of this product! I kept this for about a few months and after a while it stopped doing its job
Rebecca B.
New Zealand
These are best smelling chap sticks ever!! my childhood was full of these haha doesn't moisturise lips though :(
D B.
Sometimes a product doesn't give flavor they say product is. Does Lip Smacker Lip Gloss Watermelon (642) really taste like watermelon?