Lip Smacker Lip Gloss Watermelon (642) uploaded by edis c.Lip Smacker Lip Gloss Watermelon (642) uploaded by Ashley L.Lip Smacker Lip Gloss Watermelon (642) uploaded by Ashley L.

BY LIP SMACKER

Lip Smacker® 642 Watermelon Lip Gloss.
Best Flavor Forever™.
Tastes great.
Smoothes and moisturize.
Adds shine. see more...

• Sometimes a product doesn't give flavor they say product ...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I have been a huge fan of Lip Smackers since I was a young kid (I'm 28 now) and my obsession has not lessened. Rather than pick up chapstick, I always prefer to go and restock on my Bonne Bell Lip Smackers. The formula is great: smooth application and super hydrating. Not to mention the flavors are to die for. They are always very true to the flavor. A few of my all time favorites are Strawberry, strawberry kiwi, and watermelon. They also have some crazy and exciting flavors like salted caramel too!" in 6 reviews
  • "Used these as a kid and they do offer moisture, but they are not my first choice in lip balm." in 2 reviews
  • "This is a great start out lip gloss for young girls and love the variety of different products they have" in 1 review
  • "i have been a huge fan of Lip Smackers since I was a young kid (I'm 28 now) and my obsession has not lessened." in 1 review
  • "This product isnt the best if you have chapped lips , if you want you lips to smell good this would be perfect " in 1 review
Audrey V.
Perth
I quite like this product.Mainly because of the scent. This smells so good, like watermelons. It's more of an artificial watermelon scent (Like a watermelon lollipop) but I really love the smell. It a
So has a wonderful consistency. This is a light pink balm, but has no tint or colour on your lips. Now, this lip balm for me doesn't moisturise my lips or heal them at all. At least it helps them STAY moisturised. I give this a 7/10 because of the scent.
Emma S.
By far my favorited scent! loved it as a 3 year old, and still love it as an almost 20year old. I'm still finding and accumulating them no matter where I clean! and have a hidden stash in the nappy bag for when they go walk about in little childrens hands.
Reanne P.
This isn't really meant to moisturize, but these lip glosses smell amazing and come in soooo many different scents!! Watermelon has always been my favorite :)
Gail E.
Surrey, BC
Love lip smackers! They are silly and fun, but So useful and smell so good! I always have one in my purse - if my kid doesnt steal it, lol
Kelli C.
Fairfield, OH
One of my all time favorite scents of summer mixed with moisturizing lip gloss. An overall win win. Priced great and often found on sale.
Katelyn N.
Halifax , NS
I loved these as a child! They make great gifts for kids, so colorful and so many different flavors to choose from! Lip Smackers rocks
Steffi C.
Singapore
I'm not a big fan of this product! I kept this for about a few months and after a while it stopped doing its job
Rebecca B.
New Zealand
These are best smelling chap sticks ever!! my childhood was full of these haha doesn't moisturise lips though :(
D B.
Sometimes a product doesn't give flavor they say product is. Does Lip Smacker Lip Gloss Watermelon (642) really taste like watermelon?