Lip Smacker Lip Gloss Watermelon (642) uploaded by edis c.Lip Smacker Lip Gloss Watermelon (642) uploaded by Ashley L.Lip Smacker Lip Gloss Watermelon (642) uploaded by Ashley L.

BY LIP SMACKER

Lip Smacker® 642 Watermelon Lip Gloss.
Best Flavor Forever™.
Tastes great.
Smoothes and moisturize.
Adds shine. see more...

• Sometimes a product doesn't give flavor they say product ...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I have been a huge fan of Lip Smackers since I was a young kid (I'm 28 now) and my obsession has not lessened. Rather than pick up chapstick, I always prefer to go and restock on my Bonne Bell Lip Smackers. The formula is great: smooth application and super hydrating. Not to mention the flavors are to die for. They are always very true to the flavor. A few of my all time favorites are Strawberry, strawberry kiwi, and watermelon. They also have some crazy and exciting flavors like salted caramel too!" in 6 reviews
  • "Used these as a kid and they do offer moisture, but they are not my first choice in lip balm." in 2 reviews
  • "This is a great start out lip gloss for young girls and love the variety of different products they have" in 1 review
  • "i have been a huge fan of Lip Smackers since I was a young kid (I'm 28 now) and my obsession has not lessened." in 1 review
  • "This product isnt the best if you have chapped lips , if you want you lips to smell good this would be perfect " in 1 review
Kayla A.
Oakdale, Ca
This is a product I used most of my childhood! This nourished my lips and made them smooth, and smelled great!
pasion j.
Las Vegas, NV
This product isn't the best if you have chapped lips , if you want you lips to smell good this would be perfect
Joanna B.
Del Valle, TX
This is a good lipbalj in love the smell of it and hownit looks liie youn might be wearingn lopglossnits good
Jodie E.
Jazmin H.
I remember having this one when i was younger. Watermelon was my favorite loved the way it smelled.
Kristin B.
Phenix City, AL
It goes on really smooth. It smells really good. And it doesn't clump up or break that easy.
Ashley C.
White Plains, NY
My little cousin uses this lip gloss. She loves it. She says it just like watermelon.
Summer M.
It is moisturising, but it has a sour horrible taste that makes me want to gag, that’s why I can’t say that it helped my chapped lips as other flavors, it is not long lasting because of this. I wouldn’t recommend due to the sickening taste.
Addie G.
Absolutely love how the product sits on my lips. Perfectly glossy and a beautiful finish, giving my lips an almost airbrushed look. My friends pointed out that my lips looked super kissable with the product on. Would recommend.
Sam C.
Guelph, ON
Lip smackers are a very thick lip balm and are not the most hydrating. However, they taste amazing and are super fun to use. The packaging is also very bright and makes it easy to use. They are not very expensive and overall are a decent lip balm. The watermelon is my favourite flavour by far.
D B.
Sometimes a product doesn't give flavor they say product is. Does Lip Smacker Lip Gloss Watermelon (642) really taste like watermelon?