Lip Smacker Lip Gloss Watermelon (642) uploaded by Ashley L.Lip Smacker Lip Gloss Watermelon (642) uploaded by Ashley L.Lip Smacker Lip Gloss Watermelon (642) uploaded by edis c.

BY LIP SMACKER

Lip Smacker® 642 Watermelon Lip Gloss.
Best Flavor Forever™.
Tastes great.
Smoothes and moisturize.
Adds shine. see more...

• Sometimes a product doesn't give flavor they say product is. Doe...2 Answers
Lip Smacker Lip Gloss Watermelon (642)
  • "Used these as a kid and they do offer moisture, but they are not my first choice in lip balm." in 2 reviews
  • "i have been a huge fan of Lip Smackers since I was a young kid (I'm 28 now) and my obsession has not lessened." in 1 review
  • "This product isnt the best if you have chapped lips , if you want you lips to smell good this would be perfect " in 1 review
  • "This is a light pink balm, but has no tint or colour on your lips." in 1 review
  • "This isn't really meant to moisturize, but these lip glosses smell amazing and come in soooo many different scents!!" in 1 review
Jazmin H.
I remember having this one when i was younger. Watermelon was my favorite loved the way it smelled.
Erica S.
My third ever lip smacker was this watermelon flavor. I was obsessed with it and still am to this day. Although it might not offer the moisture quality that I'm after, I like having it for the occasional application. Nostalgia at it's finest.
Sam T.
Guelph, ON
Lip smackers are a very thick lip balm and are not the most hydrating. However, they taste amazing and are super fun to use. The packaging is also very bright and makes it easy to use. They are not very expensive and overall are a decent lip balm. The watermelon is my favourite flavour by far.
Addie G.
Absolutely love how the product sits on my lips. Perfectly glossy and a beautiful finish, giving my lips an almost airbrushed look. My friends pointed out that my lips looked super kissable with the product on. Would recommend.
Audrey V.
Perth
I quite like this product.Mainly because of the scent. This smells so good, like watermelons. It's more of an artificial watermelon scent (Like a watermelon lollipop) but I really love the smell. It a
So has a wonderful consistency. This is a light pink balm, but has no tint or colour on your lips. Now, this lip balm for me doesn't moisturise my lips or heal them at all. At least it helps them STAY moisturised. I give this a 7/10 because of the scent.
Reanne P.
This isn't really meant to moisturize, but these lip glosses smell amazing and come in soooo many different scents!! Watermelon has always been my favorite :)
Katelyn N.
Halifax, Nova Scotia
I loved these as a child! They make great gifts for kids, so colorful and so many different flavors to choose from! Lip Smackers rocks
Steffi C.
Singapore
I'm not a big fan of this product! I kept this for about a few months and after a while it stopped doing its job
Rebecca B.
New Zealand
These are best smelling chap sticks ever!! my childhood was full of these haha doesn't moisturise lips though :(
Kelli C.
Fairfield, OH
One of my all time favorite scents of summer mixed with moisturizing lip gloss. An overall win win. Priced great and often found on sale.
D B.
Sometimes a product doesn't give flavor they say product is. Does Lip Smacker Lip Gloss Watermelon (642) really taste like watermelon?