Lip Smacker Lip Gloss Watermelon (642) uploaded by Ashley L.Lip Smacker Lip Gloss Watermelon (642) uploaded by Ashley L.Lip Smacker Lip Gloss Watermelon (642) uploaded by edis c.

BY LIP SMACKER

Lip Smacker® 642 Watermelon Lip Gloss.
Best Flavor Forever™.
Tastes great.
Smoothes and moisturize.
Adds shine. see more...

• Sometimes a product doesn't give flavor they say product is. Doe...2 Answers
Lip Smacker Lip Gloss Watermelon (642)
  • "Used these as a kid and they do offer moisture, but they are not my first choice in lip balm." in 2 reviews
  • "i have been a huge fan of Lip Smackers since I was a young kid (I'm 28 now) and my obsession has not lessened." in 1 review
  • "This product isnt the best if you have chapped lips , if you want you lips to smell good this would be perfect " in 1 review
  • "This is a light pink balm, but has no tint or colour on your lips." in 1 review
  • "This isn't really meant to moisturize, but these lip glosses smell amazing and come in soooo many different scents!!" in 1 review
Jodie E.
This is a great start out lip gloss for young girls and love the variety of different products they have
Jazmin H.
I remember having this one when i was younger. Watermelon was my favorite loved the way it smelled.
Kristin B.
Phenix City, AL
It goes on really smooth. It smells really good. And it doesn't clump up or break that easy.
Ashley C.
White Plains, NY
My little cousin uses this lip gloss. She loves it. She says it just like watermelon.
Marlene F.
Phoenix, AZ
nmm hj hjj jj jjjk ggjb kghvgvhjm gghjhjb hbhjk hbjkd dfghjk ghjkl vbnm jk hjk
Addie G.
Absolutely love how the product sits on my lips. Perfectly glossy and a beautiful finish, giving my lips an almost airbrushed look. My friends pointed out that my lips looked super kissable with the product on. Would recommend.
Sam C.
Guelph, ON
Lip smackers are a very thick lip balm and are not the most hydrating. However, they taste amazing and are super fun to use. The packaging is also very bright and makes it easy to use. They are not very expensive and overall are a decent lip balm. The watermelon is my favourite flavour by far.
Audrey V.
Perth
I quite like this product.Mainly because of the scent. This smells so good, like watermelons. It's more of an artificial watermelon scent (Like a watermelon lollipop) but I really love the smell. It a
So has a wonderful consistency. This is a light pink balm, but has no tint or colour on your lips. Now, this lip balm for me doesn't moisturise my lips or heal them at all. At least it helps them STAY moisturised. I give this a 7/10 because of the scent.
Emma S.
By far my favorited scent! loved it as a 3 year old, and still love it as an almost 20year old. I'm still finding and accumulating them no matter where I clean! and have a hidden stash in the nappy bag for when they go walk about in little childrens hands.
Reanne P.
This isn't really meant to moisturize, but these lip glosses smell amazing and come in soooo many different scents!! Watermelon has always been my favorite :)
D B.
Sometimes a product doesn't give flavor they say product is. Does Lip Smacker Lip Gloss Watermelon (642) really taste like watermelon?