Lip Smacker Lip Gloss Watermelon (642) uploaded by edis c.Lip Smacker Lip Gloss Watermelon (642) uploaded by Ashley L.Lip Smacker Lip Gloss Watermelon (642) uploaded by Ashley L.

BY LIP SMACKER

Lip Smacker® 642 Watermelon Lip Gloss.
Best Flavor Forever™.
Tastes great.
Smoothes and moisturize.
Adds shine. see more...

• Sometimes a product doesn't give flavor they say product ...2 Answers
Lip Smacker Lip Gloss Watermelon (642)
  • "I have been a huge fan of Lip Smackers since I was a young kid (I'm 28 now) and my obsession has not lessened. Rather than pick up chapstick, I always prefer to go and restock on my Bonne Bell Lip Smackers. The formula is great: smooth application and super hydrating. Not to mention the flavors are to die for. They are always very true to the flavor. A few of my all time favorites are Strawberry, strawberry kiwi, and watermelon. They also have some crazy and exciting flavors like salted caramel too!" in 6 reviews
  • "Used these as a kid and they do offer moisture, but they are not my first choice in lip balm." in 2 reviews
  • "This is a great start out lip gloss for young girls and love the variety of different products they have" in 1 review
  • "i have been a huge fan of Lip Smackers since I was a young kid (I'm 28 now) and my obsession has not lessened." in 1 review
  • "This product isnt the best if you have chapped lips , if you want you lips to smell good this would be perfect " in 1 review
JaNiyah B.
Richmond, VA
This product does not do anything it is just like a EOS just smaller and your lips already have to be smooth if your lips are really chapped i recommend car max or blistex
jolysa f.
It brings out the child in me but it so hard not to lick ur lips. So I wouldn't buy it for little kids. Because consuming to much lip gloss can make you sick.
Kassie B.
Aurora, IL
Lip smackers are the best chapsticks ever. The watermelon kind brings back memories! It's like I can remember exactly the way it looked and smelled. :0)
Nicole N.
Fresno, CA
Been buying this stuff since 4th grade! It tastes and smells like a Jolly Rancher, moisturizes my lips. I use it at night after I take off all my makeup.
Luz H.
Lip Smacker is my favorite lip gloss!! I totally love them! all the flavors colors all!! they are super soft! super yummi and some of them have SPF!
Jenny R.
Guntown, MS
I love this classic lip smacker! I have bought this watermelon chapstick for years and love it! It smells do good and leaves my lips super soft!
edis c.
West New York, NJ
They smell yummy and really bring back child hood memories. They are refreshing. But they are not the best lip balm out there.
Savannah  S.
Highland, MI
I loved these as a kid. They all smell great. But the product itself doesn't work good. Doesn't hydrate your lips at all.
Rosa D.
Glendale, AZ
I love this brand I use to use it a lot until influenster sent the soft lips cube and I love it and now it's all I use
Kayla O.
Hymera, IN
Cheap and simple lip balm! With a fruity smell...I loose lip balms like crazy this being inexpensive is awesome
D B.
Sometimes a product doesn't give flavor they say product is. Does Lip Smacker Lip Gloss Watermelon (642) really taste like watermelon?

back