Lip Smacker Lip Gloss Watermelon (642) uploaded by Ashley L.Lip Smacker Lip Gloss Watermelon (642) uploaded by Ashley L.Lip Smacker Lip Gloss Watermelon (642) uploaded by edis c.

BY LIP SMACKER

Lip Smacker® 642 Watermelon Lip Gloss.
Best Flavor Forever™.
Tastes great.
Smoothes and moisturize.
Adds shine. see more...

• Sometimes a product doesn't give flavor they say product is. Doe...2 Answers
Lip Smacker Lip Gloss Watermelon (642)
  • "Used these as a kid and they do offer moisture, but they are not my first choice in lip balm." in 2 reviews
  • "i have been a huge fan of Lip Smackers since I was a young kid (I'm 28 now) and my obsession has not lessened." in 1 review
  • "This product isnt the best if you have chapped lips , if you want you lips to smell good this would be perfect " in 1 review
  • "This is a light pink balm, but has no tint or colour on your lips." in 1 review
  • "This isn't really meant to moisturize, but these lip glosses smell amazing and come in soooo many different scents!!" in 1 review
Kassie B.
Aurora, IL
Lip smackers are the best chapsticks ever. The watermelon kind brings back memories! It's like I can remember exactly the way it looked and smelled. :0)
Luz H.
Lip Smacker is my favorite lip gloss!! I totally love them! all the flavors colors all!! they are super soft! super yummi and some of them have SPF!
Jenny R.
Pocahontas, AR
I love this classic lip smacker! I have bought this watermelon chapstick for years and love it! It smells do good and leaves my lips super soft!
edis c.
West New York, NJ
They smell yummy and really bring back child hood memories. They are refreshing. But they are not the best lip balm out there.
Savannah  S.
Brighton, MI
I loved these as a kid. They all smell great. But the product itself doesn't work good. Doesn't hydrate your lips at all.
Rosa D.
Glendale, AZ
I love this brand I use to use it a lot until influenster sent the soft lips cube and I love it and now it's all I use
Kayla O.
Hymera, IN
Cheap and simple lip balm! With a fruity smell...I loose lip balms like crazy this being inexpensive is awesome
Kayla A.
Oakdale, Ca
This is a product I used most of my childhood! This nourished my lips and made them smooth, and smelled great!
pasion j.
Las Vegas, NV
This product isn't the best if you have chapped lips , if you want you lips to smell good this would be perfect
Joanna B.
Del Valle, TX
This is a good lipbalj in love the smell of it and hownit looks liie youn might be wearingn lopglossnits good
D B.
Sometimes a product doesn't give flavor they say product is. Does Lip Smacker Lip Gloss Watermelon (642) really taste like watermelon?