Lip Smacker Lip Gloss Watermelon (642) uploaded by Ashley L.Lip Smacker Lip Gloss Watermelon (642) uploaded by Ashley L.Lip Smacker Lip Gloss Watermelon (642) uploaded by edis c.

BY LIP SMACKER

Lip Smacker® 642 Watermelon Lip Gloss.
Best Flavor Forever™.
Tastes great.
Smoothes and moisturize.
Adds shine. see more...

• Sometimes a product doesn't give flavor they say product is. Doe...2 Answers
Lip Smacker Lip Gloss Watermelon (642)
  • "Used these as a kid and they do offer moisture, but they are not my first choice in lip balm." in 2 reviews
  • "i have been a huge fan of Lip Smackers since I was a young kid (I'm 28 now) and my obsession has not lessened." in 1 review
  • "This product isnt the best if you have chapped lips , if you want you lips to smell good this would be perfect " in 1 review
  • "This is a light pink balm, but has no tint or colour on your lips." in 1 review
  • "This isn't really meant to moisturize, but these lip glosses smell amazing and come in soooo many different scents!!" in 1 review
Amanda L.
Altavista, VA
Perfect for young girls, with that being said - there are no health benefits to this. This may be a good one to put under a lipstick or gloss, but it will not nourish, or medicate, or any of those types of things. It sure does smell good though!
Erica S.
My third ever lip smacker was this watermelon flavor. I was obsessed with it and still am to this day. Although it might not offer the moisture quality that I'm after, I like having it for the occasional application. Nostalgia at it's finest.
Sam b.
I was obsessed with the Watermelon as a kid. Lip Smackers were the leading chapsticks that started my chapstick collection. The smell of this is amazing, however it does not work so well for moisture and chapped lips. Great for kids!
Jacqueline Y.
Tigard, OR
I love this one. Besides my having about 50 Lip Smackers chapsticks and loving every single one of them, this flavor is great. I love how fun and summery it smells!
Yaxeny C.
Cambridge, MA
Really moisturizes your lips and lasts long, smells so good. Just like watermelon and its the best when people ask, do you smell that? Its smells like something sweet. And its your lips. Great product for kids and teens.
Kirstie O.
Lexington, KY
I have been using lip smackers ever since I was a super young girl. I love the smell of each of these. It doesn't really moisturize my lips like it did years ago. But it's still a great product for children out there.
Blanca H.
Used these as a kid and they do offer moisture, but they are not my first choice in lip balm. The smell of these is great, but there are better products for chapped lips.
Misty H.
Ringgold, GA
Although I'm a HUGE fan of these for the smell and taste factor ... I wouldn't say they are the best for hydrating dry lips! However I still buy a few a month lol.
JaNiyah B.
Richmond, VA
This product does not do anything it is just like a EOS just smaller and your lips already have to be smooth if your lips are really chapped i recommend car max or blistex
Kassie B.
Aurora, IL
Lip smackers are the best chapsticks ever. The watermelon kind brings back memories! It's like I can remember exactly the way it looked and smelled. :0)
D B.
Sometimes a product doesn't give flavor they say product is. Does Lip Smacker Lip Gloss Watermelon (642) really taste like watermelon?