Lip Smacker Lip Gloss Watermelon (642) uploaded by Ashley L.Lip Smacker Lip Gloss Watermelon (642) uploaded by Ashley L.Lip Smacker Lip Gloss Watermelon (642) uploaded by edis c.

BY LIP SMACKER

Lip Smacker® 642 Watermelon Lip Gloss.
Best Flavor Forever™.
Tastes great.
Smoothes and moisturize.
Adds shine. see more...

• Sometimes a product doesn't give flavor they say product is. Doe...2 Answers
Lip Smacker Lip Gloss Watermelon (642)
  • "Used these as a kid and they do offer moisture, but they are not my first choice in lip balm." in 2 reviews
  • "i have been a huge fan of Lip Smackers since I was a young kid (I'm 28 now) and my obsession has not lessened." in 1 review
  • "This product isnt the best if you have chapped lips , if you want you lips to smell good this would be perfect " in 1 review
  • "This is a light pink balm, but has no tint or colour on your lips." in 1 review
  • "This isn't really meant to moisturize, but these lip glosses smell amazing and come in soooo many different scents!!" in 1 review
Kirstie O.
Lexington, KY
I have been using lip smackers ever since I was a super young girl. I love the smell of each of these. It doesn't really moisturize my lips like it did years ago. But it's still a great product for children out there.
Blanca H.
Used these as a kid and they do offer moisture, but they are not my first choice in lip balm. The smell of these is great, but there are better products for chapped lips.
Misty H.
Ringgold, GA
Although I'm a HUGE fan of these for the smell and taste factor ... I wouldn't say they are the best for hydrating dry lips! However I still buy a few a month lol.
Kassie B.
Aurora, IL
Lip smackers are the best chapsticks ever. The watermelon kind brings back memories! It's like I can remember exactly the way it looked and smelled. :0)
JaNiyah B.
Richmond, VA
This product does not do anything it is just like a EOS just smaller and your lips already have to be smooth if your lips are really chapped i recommend car max or blistex
Jenny R.
Pocahontas, AR
I love this classic lip smacker! I have bought this watermelon chapstick for years and love it! It smells do good and leaves my lips super soft!
Savannah  S.
Brighton, MI
I loved these as a kid. They all smell great. But the product itself doesn't work good. Doesn't hydrate your lips at all.
Rosa D.
Glendale, AZ
I love this brand I use to use it a lot until influenster sent the soft lips cube and I love it and now it's all I use
Kristin B.
Phenix City, AL
It goes on really smooth. It smells really good. And it doesn't clump up or break that easy.
Kayla O.
Hymera, IN
Cheap and simple lip balm! With a fruity smell...I loose lip balms like crazy this being inexpensive is awesome
D B.
Sometimes a product doesn't give flavor they say product is. Does Lip Smacker Lip Gloss Watermelon (642) really taste like watermelon?