Lip Smacker Lip Gloss Watermelon (642) uploaded by edis c.Lip Smacker Lip Gloss Watermelon (642) uploaded by Ashley L.Lip Smacker Lip Gloss Watermelon (642) uploaded by Ashley L.

BY LIP SMACKER

Lip Smacker® 642 Watermelon Lip Gloss.
Best Flavor Forever™.
Tastes great.
Smoothes and moisturize.
Adds shine. see more...

• Sometimes a product doesn't give flavor they say product is. Doe...2 Answers
Lip Smacker Lip Gloss Watermelon (642)
  • "Used these as a kid and they do offer moisture, but they are not my first choice in lip balm." in 2 reviews
  • "This is a great start out lip gloss for young girls and love the variety of different products they have" in 1 review
  • "This is a light pink balm, but has no tint or colour on your lips." in 1 review
  • "i have been a huge fan of Lip Smackers since I was a young kid (I'm 28 now) and my obsession has not lessened." in 1 review
  • "This product isnt the best if you have chapped lips , if you want you lips to smell good this would be perfect " in 1 review
Lisa P.
Gainesville, FL
Oh, the nostalgia! I’ve used BONNE BELL LIPSMACKERS since I was a little girl. I simply LOVE that they continue to use the same, time-tested, well-loved formula to create these amazing lip balms and glosses. They soothe and smooth chapped lips and have that wonderfully-wacky variety of “flavors” that everyone enjoys. My FAVORITE is juicy WATERMELON! (Followed closely by “Dr. Pepper” and “Bubble Gum.”
What’s yours?
Hannah P.
While Lip Smacker Lip Gloss in Watermelon may not provide any vitamins nor pops of color, it tastes great and feels good. If I am in a hurry or just need a little moisture, I grab this from my purse. Plus, I appreciate the nostalgia it brings (I had hundreds when I was in grade school).
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
I’m carrying this in my purse as we speak. This product is amazing and tastes and smells so good. It glides on super smooth . It is not at all sticky and gives you a shine as well. I absolutely love this brand and I highly recommended.
Maria F.
West Seneca, NY
Lip smacker isn't exactly amazing quality but it does smell and taste good. My little sister is absolutely in love with any sort of lip smacker products. The watermelon is really nice and is kind of tingly on your lips. Leaves my lips moisturized but I have to apply it a lot.
Jayne W.
I love this product!! It is great and so is Lip Smacker!!It is very easy to use and apply!!It also is very moisturizing and goes on very smooth!I love the watermelon flavor!!This is definitely my favorite Lip Smacker!!I would buy it again in a heartbeat!!!
Emma G.
Smells great; but VERY greasy. I generally tend to use a less greasy lipbalm, like chapstick. This isn't very moisturizing. I have about 30 lipsmackers, even though they are greasy. I really love the smell.
Ashley L.
This was my first lip smacker lip balm ever! I absolutely love the scent/ flavor- it smells just like watermelons! The lip balm is a nice pink, but goes on clear. It's very liquidy and shiny, yet really moisturizing! I feel like this is my favorite Lip Smacker. It goes on so smooth! Would definitely buy again!
Brianna E.
Des plaines, IL
I have been a huge fan of Lip Smackers since I was a young kid (I'm 28 now) and my obsession has not lessened. Rather than pick up chapstick, I always prefer to go and restock on my Bonne Bell Lip Smackers. The formula is great: smooth application and super hydrating. Not to mention the flavors are to die for. They are always very true to the flavor. A few of my all time favorites are Strawberry, strawberry kiwi, and watermelon. They also have some crazy and exciting flavors like salted caramel too!
This is a great, inexpensive everyday lip balm to throw in your purse. I've been using this brand for years and still love it. I love how affordable these lip balms are and all of the different scents. I love this watermelon one and the slight pint tint it gives my lips!
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love the smell of this one. It's inexpensive and easy to find at the grocery store or pharmacy. It's not moisturizing. It doesn't prevent chapped lips. It's a nice lip balm for kids.
D B.
Sometimes a product doesn't give flavor they say product is. Does Lip Smacker Lip Gloss Watermelon (642) really taste like watermelon?