Lip Smacker Lip Gloss Watermelon (642) uploaded by Ashley L.Lip Smacker Lip Gloss Watermelon (642) uploaded by Ashley L.Lip Smacker Lip Gloss Watermelon (642) uploaded by edis c.

BY LIP SMACKER

Lip Smacker® 642 Watermelon Lip Gloss.
Best Flavor Forever™.
Tastes great.
Smoothes and moisturize.
Adds shine. see more...

• Sometimes a product doesn't give flavor they say product is. Doe...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "Used these as a kid and they do offer moisture, but they are not my first choice in lip balm." in 2 reviews
  • "i have been a huge fan of Lip Smackers since I was a young kid (I'm 28 now) and my obsession has not lessened." in 1 review
  • "This product isnt the best if you have chapped lips , if you want you lips to smell good this would be perfect " in 1 review
  • "This is a light pink balm, but has no tint or colour on your lips." in 1 review
  • "This isn't really meant to moisturize, but these lip glosses smell amazing and come in soooo many different scents!!" in 1 review
Jayne W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product!! It is great and so is Lip Smacker!!It is very easy to use and apply!!It also is very moisturizing and goes on very smooth!I love the watermelon flavor!!This is definitely my favorite Lip Smacker!!I would buy it again in a heartbeat!!!
Nicole N.
Fresno, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Been buying this stuff since 4th grade! It tastes and smells like a Jolly Rancher, moisturizes my lips. I use it at night after I take off all my makeup.
Brianna E.
Des Plaines, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been a huge fan of Lip Smackers since I was a young kid (I'm 28 now) and my obsession has not lessened. Rather than pick up chapstick, I always prefer to go and restock on my Bonne Bell Lip Smackers. The formula is great: smooth application and super hydrating. Not to mention the flavors are to die for. They are always very true to the flavor. A few of my all time favorites are Strawberry, strawberry kiwi, and watermelon. They also have some crazy and exciting flavors like salted caramel too!
Rosa D.
Glendale, AZ
I love this brand I use to use it a lot until influenster sent the soft lips cube and I love it and now it's all I use
JaNiyah B.
Richmond, VA
This product does not do anything it is just like a EOS just smaller and your lips already have to be smooth if your lips are really chapped i recommend car max or blistex
Kristin B.
Phenix City, AL
It goes on really smooth. It smells really good. And it doesn't clump up or break that easy.
Jodie E.
This is a great start out lip gloss for young girls and love the variety of different products they have
Jenny R.
Pocahontas, AR
I love this classic lip smacker! I have bought this watermelon chapstick for years and love it! It smells do good and leaves my lips super soft!
pasion j.
Las Vegas, NV
This product isn't the best if you have chapped lips , if you want you lips to smell good this would be perfect
Kayla O.
Hymera, IN
Cheap and simple lip balm! With a fruity smell...I loose lip balms like crazy this being inexpensive is awesome
D B.
Sometimes a product doesn't give flavor they say product is. Does Lip Smacker Lip Gloss Watermelon (642) really taste like watermelon?