Lip Smacker Lip Gloss Watermelon (642) uploaded by edis c.Lip Smacker Lip Gloss Watermelon (642) uploaded by Ashley L.Lip Smacker Lip Gloss Watermelon (642) uploaded by Ashley L.

BY LIP SMACKER

Lip Smacker® 642 Watermelon Lip Gloss.
Best Flavor Forever™.
Tastes great.
Smoothes and moisturize.
Adds shine. see more...

• Sometimes a product doesn't give flavor they say product is. Does ...2 Answers
Lip Smacker Lip Gloss Watermelon (642)
  • "Used these as a kid and they do offer moisture, but they are not my first choice in lip balm." in 2 reviews
  • "i have been a huge fan of Lip Smackers since I was a young kid (I'm 28 now) and my obsession has not lessened." in 1 review
  • "This product isnt the best if you have chapped lips , if you want you lips to smell good this would be perfect " in 1 review
  • "This is a light pink balm, but has no tint or colour on your lips." in 1 review
  • "This isn't really meant to moisturize, but these lip glosses smell amazing and come in soooo many different scents!!" in 1 review
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
This was my first lip smacker lip balm ever! I absolutely love the scent/ flavor- it smells just like watermelons! The lip balm is a nice pink, but goes on clear. It's very liquidy and shiny, yet really moisturizing! I feel like this is my favorite Lip Smacker. It goes on so smooth! Would definitely buy again!
This is a great, inexpensive everyday lip balm to throw in your purse. I've been using this brand for years and still love it. I love how affordable these lip balms are and all of the different scents. I love this watermelon one and the slight pint tint it gives my lips!
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the smell of this one. It's inexpensive and easy to find at the grocery store or pharmacy. It's not moisturizing. It doesn't prevent chapped lips. It's a nice lip balm for kids.
Jacqueline Y.
Jacqueline Y.
Tigard, OR
I love this one. Besides my having about 50 Lip Smackers chapsticks and loving every single one of them, this flavor is great. I love how fun and summery it smells!
Luz H.
Luz H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lip Smacker is my favorite lip gloss!! I totally love them! all the flavors colors all!! they are super soft! super yummi and some of them have SPF!
Jayne W.
Jayne W.
Review for: Lip Gloss Watermelon 0.14 oz; 4 g
I love this product!! It is great and so is Lip Smacker!!It is very easy to use and apply!!It also is very moisturizing and goes on very smooth!I love the watermelon flavor!!This is definitely my favorite Lip Smacker!!I would buy it again in a heartbeat!!!
Khariane G.
Khariane G.
Detroit, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This used to be my favorite lip balm when I was a younger girl. I still keep a tube of it stashed somewhere. It doesn't moisturize for longer than 10 minutes but that is to be expected from this product. I think it's great for younger kids though.
Yaxeny C.
Yaxeny C.
Cambridge, MA
Really moisturizes your lips and lasts long, smells so good. Just like watermelon and its the best when people ask, do you smell that? Its smells like something sweet. And its your lips. Great product for kids and teens.
Kirstie O.
Kirstie O.
Lexington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using lip smackers ever since I was a super young girl. I love the smell of each of these. It doesn't really moisturize my lips like it did years ago. But it's still a great product for children out there.
Misty H.
Misty H.
Ringgold, GA
Although I'm a HUGE fan of these for the smell and taste factor ... I wouldn't say they are the best for hydrating dry lips! However I still buy a few a month lol.
D B.
D B.
Sometimes a product doesn't give flavor they say product is. Does Lip Smacker Lip Gloss Watermelon (642) really taste like watermelon?