BY LIP SMACKER

Lip Smacker® 483 Best Flavor Forever™ Lip Gloss™.
Vanilla, mango, wild raspberry, watermelon, tropical punch, cotton candy, kiwi, strawberry.
8 pcs. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "I used these for years then found them again.. I love the flavors and variety and they are very moisturizing and smooth.. I love these!" in 12 reviews
  • "I loveed these when I was pre teen snd I still usr them todsy, yhese are great, and they all smell so good, the lip smackers make your lipd so soft and kissable and its not to glossy, all age groupd can enjoy them. When I was young, I would like my lips again and again because not only does the lip smackers make your lips extremely soft, it's also a little sweet. I would definitely not hesitate to encourage my friends to use thid product. " in 4 reviews
Jayne W.
I love this party pack!!Lip Smacker is amazing!!!All of the flavors in here are amazing and taste and smell just like their described flavor!!I buy these every time I see these in stores!!If you don't have this pack you should buy it!Over all I love this pack!!
Becca J.
El Paso, IL
My parents got these for my sisters and I for Christmas when we were younger. My sister forgot hers in her pocket and it went through the washing machine. Ruined the washing machine and all the clothes in it. There cute and fun and looks like a great hing for kids but there not. And adults do you really want little kid Chapstick. Find a more mature looking product please. Not good for kids to childish for adults.
Stacey S.
My children love Bonne Bell Lip Smackers. It is on their list for stocking stuffers every year! It is also one of their go to's for birthday gifts for friends! They are flavored/ sented perfectly and smooth. The girls LOVE them!
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
i loved these as a little girl this was my top favorite as a little girl and still is so many fruity flavors natural as well a repeat user and i do recommend it very moisturizing as well hydrates the lips easy to apply and use i love these so duh i would buy it again
Amanda B.
Manchester, KY
I love Lip Smacker. Always have since I was a teen. The scents are amazing. While others smells are great nothing compares to Lip Smacker.
Karla W.
Massillon, OH
Growing up in junior high, these were popular. Bonnie bell especially. You can purchase them at Target. They are a great value for how many you get. They are long lasting you don't have to put a lot on. Yes i woulsd buy them agin if i ont want to wear lipstick or gloss
Kimberly C.
Villa rica , GA
I love geting these Ive been us ring them long than I can remember.I love the scents and even though they look plain they actually smooth your lips.
Casey S.
I absolutely love my lip smackers! I can absolutely rave about these all day long.but for your sake I wont
Sarah W.
Can’t go wrong with lip smacker. Great for every age and everyone. These are a classic because they have fun colors, scents, taste fun too, and look fun!
Amanda C.
Taunton
When I was ypunger I always had to have these. They were my go to lip product. Many different flavors to choose from
Darla M.
San Antonio, TX
Would this work well for a gift for a 10 year old daughter?
Alexis J.
Kingsford Hts, IN
Are these worth buying?
Meghan Q.
Morrisville, NC
Are these still sold? I would love to re-live my 90's!
Brittany G.