BY LIP SMACKER

Lip Smacker® 483 Best Flavor Forever™ Lip Gloss™.
Vanilla, mango, wild raspberry, watermelon, tropical punch, cotton candy, kiwi, strawberry.
8 pcs. see more...

Lip Smacker Lip Gloss Kit (483) - 8 CT
  • "I used these for years then found them again.. I love the flavors and variety and they are very moisturizing and smooth.. I love these!" in 12 reviews
  • "I loveed these when I was pre teen snd I still usr them todsy, yhese are great, and they all smell so good, the lip smackers make your lipd so soft and kissable and its not to glossy, all age groupd can enjoy them. When I was young, I would like my lips again and again because not only does the lip smackers make your lips extremely soft, it's also a little sweet. I would definitely not hesitate to encourage my friends to use thid product. " in 4 reviews
Cassandra J.
Panorama City, CA
I remember always getting these with my sister, they always come in nice scents and they taste better than most other Chapsticks, they are a good price and do the job well.
Stacey S.
My children love Bonne Bell Lip Smackers. It is on their list for stocking stuffers every year! It is also one of their go to's for birthday gifts for friends! They are flavored/ sented perfectly and smooth. The girls LOVE them!
brittni b.
Stanley, WI
I have used Bonne bell lip smackers for years! There are so many different kinds and scents to choose from! And not to mention that they are cute fun to look at! They don't hydrate the lips the best, but they are very affordable and have something to choose for everyone!
Olivia R.
These are great for kids who want to wear makeup, but aren't quite ready. You become the queen bee when tou have these at school. They come in so many fun flavors!!
Breanna S.
Covington, GA
Excellent first merge choice into real makeup and lip gloss/ sticks . love the smell, taste, feel and look of these lipbalms ( really appeals to the 5 senses lol
Shawna E.
Rio Rancho, NM
I don't like the moisture in the product but the lip balms are very cute, come with a lot for a cheap price and have cute names and adorable packaging. I recommend
Lauren G.
Rochester, NY
I grew up cherishing these chapsticks and coveting each new flavor. I still love Bonnebelle Lipsmackers and use them for the perfect amount of shine when I don't want to put on makeup. How can you not love the endless flavors?!
Catherine L.
Bronx, NY
I absolutely love these. I used them as a child and they were amazing ( sometimes I still use them LOL ) I know get them for my seven year old daughter she loves them as well.
Tamara B.
Fort Worth, TX
Love these! so moisturizing. keeps lips protected in winter as well. can never have enuf!!! Love the price to. very affordable. the flavors are great...lots of sweet concoctions!
Brenda Z.
Palmdale, CA
I grew up having these as a little girl. I haven't bought them much lately. I remember them smelling good and leaving my lips really really shiny. Might check it out again now.
Darla M.
San Antonio, TX
Would this work well for a gift for a 10 year old daughter?
Alexis J.
Kingsford Hts, IN
Are these worth buying?
Meghan Q.
Morrisville, NC
Are these still sold? I would love to re-live my 90's!
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Are these moisturizing?
D B.
I am wondering about both the quality of Lip Smacker and the lasting time of application.