BY LIP SMACKER

Lip Smacker® 483 Best Flavor Forever™ Lip Gloss™.
Vanilla, mango, wild raspberry, watermelon, tropical punch, cotton candy, kiwi, strawberry.
8 pcs. see more...

Lip Smacker Lip Gloss Kit (483) - 8 CT
  • "I used these for years then found them again.. I love the flavors and variety and they are very moisturizing and smooth.. I love these!" in 12 reviews
  • "I loveed these when I was pre teen snd I still usr them todsy, yhese are great, and they all smell so good, the lip smackers make your lipd so soft and kissable and its not to glossy, all age groupd can enjoy them. When I was young, I would like my lips again and again because not only does the lip smackers make your lips extremely soft, it's also a little sweet. I would definitely not hesitate to encourage my friends to use thid product. " in 4 reviews
Dawn F.
Bullhead City, AZ
Lipsmackers are moisturizing, smell great, and are easy to find in stores. The package deals are useful since I go through many tubes of chapstick monthly! They do not melt easily in the heat (I live in the desert) and never leak in my purse or pocket. I love the new scents that come out especially during the holidays!
Lindsay C.
Ogden, UT
I love this product!!!! When I was little I remember that I had to have every flavor of these lip balms brand and I still love it today. I think that everyone should try lip smacks their cutie and they smell sooooo good so go and check them out.
Sara A.
Brookfield, WI
My kids love these and it is a great stocking stuffer, easter basket gift or a small additional gift for birthdays. They seem to go through the whole pack pretty quickly, so kids can never get too much of these. I buy them and just have them whenever I need to put them with a gift.
Christine W.
Largo, FL
Perfect for young girls who want a little color and flavor in their Chapstick. I'm glad to see this brand is still around. When I was young Lip Smackers were in everybody's goodie bags for parties.
Jackie R.
Oklahoma City , OK
I used to get these sets every year on Christmas. They're my fav! Love the smells. Now that I'm a mother my daughter has now started to use them. Her fav is doctor pepper. Mines strawberry.
Brenda T.
Hacienda Hts, CA
I recently bought these lip balms for my little sister and they really like them Specially how it comes with different flavors and they all smell goodlike you almost want to eat them lol .
Stephanie l.
They do t really do anything for your lips besides taste really good. As a kid I always used them now that I'm older I don't ever buy them simply because they don't do much of anything.
megan b.
Winston, GA
I use to love these when I was little, but I did tend to have the habit of licking them off my lips; also if you're looking from something that would prevent you from getting chapped lips. I wouldn't go for these.
Merima B.
I love these and the way they feel on the lips. I purchased this pack for my niece who is 12 years old and she is crazy over them. They smell really nice and make the lips feel smooth.
Tiffany P.
These are great and fun lip balms. I loved these as a child! I would get them again now that i see this. Lol. I would always lick my lips when I have these on. Great for little girls!
Darla M.
San Antonio, TX
Would this work well for a gift for a 10 year old daughter?
Alexis J.
Kingsford Hts, IN
Are these worth buying?
Meghan Q.
Morrisville, NC
Are these still sold? I would love to re-live my 90's!
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Are these moisturizing?
D B.
I am wondering about both the quality of Lip Smacker and the lasting time of application.