BY LIP SMACKER

Lip Smacker® 483 Best Flavor Forever™ Lip Gloss™.
Vanilla, mango, wild raspberry, watermelon, tropical punch, cotton candy, kiwi, strawberry.
8 pcs. see more...

Lip Smacker Lip Gloss Kit (483) - 8 CT
  • "I used these for years then found them again.. I love the flavors and variety and they are very moisturizing and smooth.. I love these!" in 12 reviews
  • "I loveed these when I was pre teen snd I still usr them todsy, yhese are great, and they all smell so good, the lip smackers make your lipd so soft and kissable and its not to glossy, all age groupd can enjoy them. When I was young, I would like my lips again and again because not only does the lip smackers make your lips extremely soft, it's also a little sweet. I would definitely not hesitate to encourage my friends to use thid product. " in 4 reviews
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Lip Smackers were my first love in grade school. So many yummy flavors and scents, the variety is great. The packaging are also colorful and unique. Quite hydrating for the cheap price, but there are better options out there.
Stephanie E.
Mesa, AZ
I remember collecting these when I was a little girl. Brings back memories of being a little girl. My lip smackers fuzzy pink carrying case. Not good for anything more then the way they smell.. they don't moisturize very well, but they have the widest selection of smells I've even seen.
Liberty M.
Apache Junction, AZ
Wow! These things were my childhood in a nutshell. I used to love going to the store with my family and finding these. I'd sit there and beg and beg and beg until I finally got my way and they would buy me some of these. I go to school the next day feeling so cool.
estrella r.
Plano, TX
I like this lip gloss because it makes ur lips so smooth....i always get chap lips and I have to go buy chapstick everyday but now when I bought this lips gloss kit my lips have been so pink (which I love)and really smooth i think u should buy it 😉😃
Elizabeth W.
These don't really moisturize your lips. They really don't have much of a taste, but they're scented. For the most part the scent smells like the item it's supposed to taste like, but the smell wears off after like 15 minutes. These are for children.
emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL
I love them all is transport me to children so I really like have very pleasant fragrances for any child well hydrated presentation is average and the price is quite affordable
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
Bought this for my niece before and she was happy. Loved the packaging for her. Colorful tubes. First time buying this stuff. Not sure how long lasting it is. I would buy more for her in the future.
Tiffany M.
I buy these for my young daughters. The fun colors and flavors appeal to them and they're happy to have their own lip balm. I don't usually hear any complaints about chapped lips, so I'm guessing they work well in protecting their lips too.
Staci Z.
SCOTTSDALE, AZ
Who doesn't like Lipsmackers? I mean, seriously!? Such a huge assortment of flavors. There's something for everyone. This isn't the best option for chapped lips. But it works great to keep them shiny and moist with a touch of flavor
Jessica R.
Los Angeles, CA
I have used Bonne bell lip smackers for years! There are so many different kinds and scents to choose from! And not to mention that they are cute fun to look at! They don't hydrate the lips the best, bbut they are very affordable and have something to choose for everyone
Darla M.
San Antonio, TX
Would this work well for a gift for a 10 year old daughter?
Alexis J.
Kingsford Hts, IN
Are these worth buying?
Meghan Q.
Morrisville, NC
Are these still sold? I would love to re-live my 90's!
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Are these moisturizing?
D B.
I am wondering about both the quality of Lip Smacker and the lasting time of application.