BY LIP SMACKER

Lip Smacker® 483 Best Flavor Forever™ Lip Gloss™.
Vanilla, mango, wild raspberry, watermelon, tropical punch, cotton candy, kiwi, strawberry.
8 pcs. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "I used these for years then found them again.. I love the flavors and variety and they are very moisturizing and smooth.. I love these!" in 12 reviews
  • "I loveed these when I was pre teen snd I still usr them todsy, yhese are great, and they all smell so good, the lip smackers make your lipd so soft and kissable and its not to glossy, all age groupd can enjoy them. When I was young, I would like my lips again and again because not only does the lip smackers make your lips extremely soft, it's also a little sweet. I would definitely not hesitate to encourage my friends to use thid product. " in 4 reviews
Danielle J.
Austin, TX
5 stars for nostalgia!!! I used to love getting these in all kinds of flavors. Always smelled good. Not the most moisturizing, however it didn't make a lot of residue or excess build up. I think this was every teen girls favorite lip products growing up.
Quontavia H.
Monticello, MS
First used this product when in middle school. It smells and tastes amazing my sister even liked. It leaves your lips hydrated and was only 2.97 in my local Walmart. unfortunately they no longer sell this product but I have tried to look at other walmarts.
Amy C.
Baltimore , Md
I loved Lip Smackers as a little kid and used to wear them all the time. The flavors are still great and fun, but the lip balm itself doesn't cut it when it comes to keeping my lips quenched. Also, they leave a glossy finish on the lips that I personally don't care for, though I can see it being a plus to some people. Leave these for your kid sister.
Becca J.
El Paso, IL
My parents got these for my sisters and I for Christmas when we were younger. My sister forgot hers in her pocket and it went through the washing machine. Ruined the washing machine and all the clothes in it. There cute and fun and looks like a great hing for kids but there not. And adults do you really want little kid Chapstick. Find a more mature looking product please. Not good for kids to childish for adults.
amy z.
These are my favorite lip products ever! They have been a part of my life since i was little. They are affordable and they do the job. They have so many flavors and formulas that they never get boring! As long as they are being nade i will buy them!!
Shantel H.
Dunbar, WV
Omg I used to love these. I was just scrolling through the post and saw these. I use to have packs of these that we use to carry in our book bags, coats,pockets,purse etc. I love the taste when u lick your lips it refreshing.
Taylor F.
Ojai, CA
I remember getting these as a kid and loving them so much. The scents are super delicious and the lip balms are also pretty hydrating for being on the cheaper side. I wouldn't recommend these for a lot of moisture, but they're nice.
Alisha D.
Ripley , OH
I like to buys these for gifts. The younger girls love them! I also use the big packs at Christmas time to stuff stockings or to separate and make my own gift packages! They have so many different scents that the kids love. I like that they are safe for kids because some kids like to eat it, and it won't hurt them!
Amanda C.
Lol I can remember using these at like 7 yrs old me and my sister would fight & trade them all the time , I had to have a new one every week loll I still don't mind them still . ;0) Love Lip Smackers
victoria  m.
I love these lip smackers they work so good on you lips and they smell soooooo good and they come in like 20 scents and flavors like starburst and tropical fruit and candy and soda and i see them all over i was in claires and i saw them and i just had to by them i was also in Walgreens and i saw them i found out about them from a friend she gave me one to use for the night and i asked where did you get these and she said from Walgreens so that morning i woke up and went to walgreens.
Darla M.
San Antonio, TX
Would this work well for a gift for a 10 year old daughter?
Alexis J.
Kingsford Hts, IN
Are these worth buying?
Meghan Q.
Morrisville, NC
Are these still sold? I would love to re-live my 90's!
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Are these moisturizing?
D B.
I am wondering about both the quality of Lip Smacker and the lasting time of application.