BY LIP SMACKER

Lip Smacker® 483 Best Flavor Forever™ Lip Gloss™.
Vanilla, mango, wild raspberry, watermelon, tropical punch, cotton candy, kiwi, strawberry.
8 pcs. see more...

Lip Smacker Lip Gloss Kit (483) - 8 CT
  • "I used these for years then found them again.. I love the flavors and variety and they are very moisturizing and smooth.. I love these!" in 12 reviews
  • "I loveed these when I was pre teen snd I still usr them todsy, yhese are great, and they all smell so good, the lip smackers make your lipd so soft and kissable and its not to glossy, all age groupd can enjoy them. When I was young, I would like my lips again and again because not only does the lip smackers make your lips extremely soft, it's also a little sweet. I would definitely not hesitate to encourage my friends to use thid product. " in 4 reviews
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
Lip smacker is classic lip balm and it tastes great I guess my favorite would be the Dr. Pepper
Janie G.
Rio Hondo, TX
So many flavored and keeps a nice shine on my lips. I can use a different flavor everyday 😀
Kelsey  H.
Virginia Beach, VA
I love these. They aren't really that moisturizing but they sure do taste good.
Julia C.
I think it's every little girls right to start off their make up collection with #smakers. I havent 'used #smakerschapsticks in forever. They used to be my ultimate favourite. They came with awesome scents and favours, if you need to do a kids gift, definitely include this!! My favourite was the cotton candy. You get quite a bit for their price, I think the cheapest I've seen them was 8 dollars for 6.
Sebastian E.
Santiago, Chile
I have a million of purpose to say that this is the best and the worst product of the world. I like some flavors, like the watermelon, cotton candy, wild raspberry, vainilla and the tropical punch. But i hate kiwi flavor. Started whit the flavor. Just one word can define this flavor: EW. It don't smells like a kiwi, it don't taste like a kiwi. To compress, it have nothing of a kiwi.
I have nothing to say about the hidrating. It are good, my lips are soft and they beauty shining have the perfect detail.
Dasha S.
Maple Ridge
These lip balms are great , i get them for my little sister every year either for her birthday ,valentines day, christmas or just as a gift! she has a huuge collection and uses one per day like everyday haha. I have some also and would highly recommend them if you're on a tight budget !They come in many different colours, scents, and tastes, and are usually sold in a set of 5. They do the job when it comes to moisturization and aren't highly pigmented which is great for kids and anyone really ,who isn't a fan of highly pigmented lip balms.
Karin Z.
Toronto
Cotton candy is the absolute best flavour in the bunch but all go on smooth and leave your lips moisturized for hours. I've been using these for over 20 years. I would recommend these to kids and adults as they are fun flavours.
Marble K.
Markham
These are a great product and they come at such a good price. The scent smells so fruity and smelly. However for those that don't need 8 lip smackers it's a bit of a problem because they only have specific flavors in the pack of 8 that you can't get elsewhere.
Lisa J.
I really love these. My favourite ones are the tropical, the mango and the berry one. They smell so good and the darker coloured ones seem to give my lips a nicer colour than just a regular lip balm with a clear finish
Naffal M.
Islamabad, Pakistan
The packaging is so cute and the flavours are amazing. Sometimes I accidentally eat em and it tastes just like fruits. My aunt brought this for me and I was literally in love with em. I just have one left and I want more so I will tell her to bring them for me.
Darla M.
San Antonio, TX
Would this work well for a gift for a 10 year old daughter?
Alexis J.
Kingsford Hts, IN
Are these worth buying?
Meghan Q.
Morrisville, NC
Are these still sold? I would love to re-live my 90's!
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Are these moisturizing?
D B.
I am wondering about both the quality of Lip Smacker and the lasting time of application.