Lip Smacker Lip Gloss Kit (483) - 8 CT
Lip Smacker Lip Gloss Kit (483) - 8 CT
By Lip Smacker
Darla M.
San Antonio, TX

Would this work well for a gift for a 10 year old daughter?

Lauren D.
Olivia J.
Olivia J.
Lexington, KY
1 year, 9 months ago
Absolutely! These are perfect for girls that age!
Georjeana M.
Georjeana M.
1 year, 9 months ago
I honestly think it would work well for a 10 year old tbh it would work well for just about anyone.
Robin A.
Robin A.
Shoreham, NY
1 year, 9 months ago
I bought these for my niece for her stocking. I know she's gonna love it! I have use the brand before and it works very well and has a pleasant taste.
Brianna P.
Brianna P.
Storrs, CT
1 year, 9 months ago
These are perfect for a 10 year old! They have fun flavors and the big pack gives her extra for her pencil case/book bag/wherever else she wants to carry them!
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Searcy, AR
1 year, 9 months ago
Yes, I think so. My 9 year old granddaughter loves them! Great stocking stuffers!
Jenna O.
Jenna O.
Sunbury, PA
1 year, 9 months ago
I think your daughter would love this and it would be a perfect gift for a 10 year old.
Hazel L.
Hazel L.
1 year, 9 months ago
Yes, it would. At this age I would still appreciate this.
Olta M.
Olta M.
1 year, 9 months ago
When I was a child I loved these, they smell amazing and for a 10 year old it's a great gift! I mean I would be happy receiving this now at 19 not to mention a 10 year old!