BY LIP SMACKER

Lip Smacker® 483 Best Flavor Forever™ Lip Gloss™.
Vanilla, mango, wild raspberry, watermelon, tropical punch, cotton candy, kiwi, strawberry.
8 pcs. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
  • "I used these for years then found them again.. I love the flavors and variety and they are very moisturizing and smooth.. I love these!" in 12 reviews
  • "I loveed these when I was pre teen snd I still usr them todsy, yhese are great, and they all smell so good, the lip smackers make your lipd so soft and kissable and its not to glossy, all age groupd can enjoy them. When I was young, I would like my lips again and again because not only does the lip smackers make your lips extremely soft, it's also a little sweet. I would definitely not hesitate to encourage my friends to use thid product. " in 4 reviews
Taryn B.
San Antonio , TX
I've been using this brand since I was a kid. My aunt turned me on to them and I've been hooked ever since. I have a bit of a lip balm addiction and have around 50 different scents/flavors. I love how they keep my lips feeling so smooth and the smells just make me happy. Kinda turned my kid onto these as well. I"m constantly catching her getting into my bag because she needs to smell the grape one or her lips need something. Lip smacker fan for life!
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
I adore lip smackers products! They make awesome gifts for young girls. The value is great and I’ve trusted the quality since I was a young girl. It’s moisturizing and smells amazing. I will continue to purchase this as gifts and for myself!
Taylor G.
Salina, KS
Ever since I was a little girl lip smackers have been A favorite of mine! At 24, my oldest daughter enjoys me taking her to our local Kmart to buy lip smackers and when we get home I steal one for myself. Good smells. Good lasting flavor and they are always packaged so cute!
Jillian G.
Nyack , NY
When I was younger I absolutely loved lipsmackers! I found these for cheap in Target and had to buy them. I just use them for chapstick in the Winter and they work pretty well. They're cheap and do the trick so I definitely recommend!
Amanda L.
I've been loving these lipglosses since early childhood and they never get old! There are so many different flavors and they do seem to stay on the lips for awhile , they are not very pricey ! These are totally worth every penny I definitely reccomend them !
Allison P.
Watertown, NY
I love these lip smacker lip balms. They have the yummiest flavors/scents. I have been collecting lip smackers since I was a little girl and I'm now 31. I will love lip smackers forever. They moisturize my lips super good.
Heather F.
Prince Frederick Maryland
I love these chap sticks really good flavor to them really easy to apply really moisturized too I got these at Walgreens not long lasting at all but they do moisturized your lips love to buy more of these
Jayne W.
I love this party pack!!Lip Smacker is amazing!!!All of the flavors in here are amazing and taste and smell just like their described flavor!!I buy these every time I see these in stores!!If you don't have this pack you should buy it!Over all I love this pack!!
Trina M.
North Little Rock, AR
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
i loved these as a little girl this was my top favorite as a little girl and still is so many fruity flavors natural as well a repeat user and i do recommend it very moisturizing as well hydrates the lips easy to apply and use i love these so duh i would buy it again
Darla M.
San Antonio, TX
Would this work well for a gift for a 10 year old daughter?
Alexis J.
Kingsford Hts, IN
Are these worth buying?
Meghan Q.
Morrisville, NC
Are these still sold? I would love to re-live my 90's!
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Are these moisturizing?
D B.
I am wondering about both the quality of Lip Smacker and the lasting time of application.