Lip Smacker Lip Balm, SPF 24, Assort Fruit Flavors - Pack of 3 uploaded by Wei L.

BY LIP SMACKER

Year-Round Protection for Lips! Keep your lips soothed and healthy looking all year long. Kiwi Berry Crush Watermelon Wave Cool Strawberry Orange Give sun protection some flavor with Lip Smacker® SPF 24.  Moisturize and protect your lips from the sun, wind and cold with these delicious, soothing lip balms.  Trio assortment, plus clipable cap means you can take one with you wherever you go. Product ; see more...

• What is your favorite kind of lip balm and flavors?2 Answers
  • What's your all time fav flavor?2 Answers
  • DOES THIS REMIND YOU OF WHEN YOU WERE YONGER??5 Answers
Lip Smacker Lip Balm, SPF 24, Assort Fruit Flavors - Pack of 3
  • "My daughter LOVES Lip Smacker. This product is great for ladies of all ages. I am happy it has the added SPF. Lip Smacker is a brand that I trust and my daughter feels like she has her own "make up"" in 6 reviews
spectacular g.
I got this as a gift and I got the green packaging with purple lip balm inside. It melted a bit in the sun. I loved how it was a thin clear formula and I felt sun protected but not that moisturizing.
Shawndra B.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO
I loved Lip Smackers as a girl and now my daughter does too. We love all the yummy flavors. Haven't tried one yet we didn't like. I'm really glad that they have added SPF; making something great even better. For an added bonus, they caps have little clips on them so they can be hooked onto key rings, backpacks, and purses. They also soften and protect lips well.
Nary S.
High Point, NC
I've never heard of this brand and i am obsessed with lip balm. I love the scent that is inside that package and i bet it will smell nice once you apply it on and give it a sexy tease to someone your're with. I would not mind trying new lip gloss brands. I do like wearing lip balm that smells really nice and that can last a bit longer. my favorite all time lip balm is eos strawberry flavored. It smells so good that you just want to eat it aha. I can imagine how good that one will smell.
Gabi L.
I haven't used lip smackers in a long time, but I used them everyday when I was in middle school. They taste and smell really good while keeping my lips smooth and soft. The green chapstick was my favorite, but they all work really well. Their only downfall is that they can feel a little waxy sometimes, but they're still fun to use.
Melissa C.
Kyle, TX
Chapped lips are no fun! I love this product not only because it keeps my lips healthy but also the SPF protection which is really important! The flavors are soooooo good :) Its hard not to smack your lips for a taste lol. Great product!
Adelle M.
I loved these as a kid! Honestly they make the best scents! I remember I thought they were so good smelling I would eat them lol. I love the variety of colors and designs they use on their containers they make it so fun for all ages
leighann e.
RUSKIN, FL
its so amazing i used to love these when i was little i think i got them from the dollar tree any time i went and the packaging is amazing its so cute lol its such a great price i think know they make and sale them for under $3-$4 know would reccomend :)
Angee K.
Elsberry, MO
I really love this product it works so so well after I've discovered it I now only use this its SPF is wonderful so I can wear it out while I'm out at the pool etc....thanks for making such a great product!!!
Jessica S.
arnold, MD
Who doesn't love lip smackers?!?! These ones are awesome because they have the little clip at the top making them easy to add to the straps of a bag or keys for on the go use. The only thing is sometimes they feel like they just sit on your lips rather than absorb which can kind of be gross.
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA
Bought the five pack for my grand daughter stocking they were a hit ! They can be hung on her book bag plus she says they work great! we live in a winter with snow so the heat in homes take up all the moisture from our skin !
Karen A.
DOES THIS REMIND YOU OF WHEN YOU WERE YONGER??
Nary S.
High Point, NC
What is your favorite kind of lip balm and flavors?
Michelle  D.
Fort Hood, TX
What's your all time fav flavor?