BeautyFaceFacial SkincareLip Smacker

by Lip Smacker

Limited Edition. A long time ago. In a lip balm not so far away... there were Lip Smacker Star Wars Tsum Tsums to save the galaxy from boring lip balm! Bring the game to life with this stackable, collectible lip balm pot in a yummy special edition flavor.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lip Smacker Disney Tsum Tsum Lip Balm, Star Wars Yoda/Darth Vader/R2D2/Storm Trooper, 4 Count!
Cristina L.
El Centro, CA
Lip Smacker Disney Tsum Tsum Lip Balm, Star Wars Yoda/Darth Vader/R2D2/Storm Trooper, 4 Count uploaded by Cristina L.
I just got this lip balm from Disney The Mandalorian. And I use the Vader one because is related because here they don't have this one. I like how my lips feel, also is so practical and cool to have this kind of lip balm on my purse.

Looking for your answer?