Lip Smacker Bubbles Bag

by Lip Smacker

Collect and store your favorite Lip Smackers in this limited edition cosmetics case.

Where can this be purchased?
If you have tried these, which of the flavors/scents do you like best?
What is the best lip gloss out there in anyone's opinion. I swear I have used them all, but I want something that I will love forever.
Start your review of Lip Smacker Bubbles Bag!
Product Highlights
I really like this product. If you want a glossy coat over lipstick it is wonderful for a quick shine. Plus it tastes and smells wonderful!in reviews
In my opinion this lip gloss is very moisturizing, smells amazing and is great!in reviews
While growing up these was the to go product, the must have we all wanted to have a lipgloss that taste and smell great and these one were the best of all !in reviews
not for a bad price either, the only thing is that sometimes it can very sticky and leak out of the bottle, also, do not use to relpace chapstick it will not help!in reviews
Amanda H.
Martinsburg, WV
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Liquid Clear Shine Watermelon, Sparkler Vanilla Frosting
I’ve been wearing this amazing lip gloss since I was a kid and I still love it! It’s so smooth and silky on my lips. I love how it makes my lips very soft and moisturized! I’m a lip smackers fan and I will always be! You should give this a try! It’s awesome and affordable!
Emily  C.
Statesville, NC
Loved the smell of the product! It was one of my favorite parts of buying and using the lip gloss! It was cheap and I enjoyed being able to apply it with only a couple strokes of the brush. I made my lips stay shinny for a long amount of time! Very useful.
Taylor T.
This has always been my favorite go to lip gloss. Loved using this when I was younger too. It's hard to find now days unfortunately. Lip Smacker Bubbles Bag
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
I loved this when I was little! It really tasted like watermelon. The packaging is super cute and fun. This lasted forever on my lips. If you are a beginner with makeup, than definitely try this product. You will not regret it.
Bri R.
Rocky Top, TN
This was my to go lip gloss when I was like 9! I love the different varieties they sell! They're really cheap and make my lips smooth and it even tastes just like watermelon! I need to buy a bunch of different flavors!
Olivia F.
Fort Myers, FL
1,219 reviews
These were the go to products growing up! They smell wonderful! I still love them! I think I had every flavor. They are so cute too!
Destiny P.
I loved this product as a kid ! It always made my lips smell like watermelon , it was my favorite . This was by far the best clear gloss a child can have the packaging was so cute and still is . I would still use this and most definitely would buy it again (: !
Shirley C.
Rochester, NY
Loved these when I was growing up. I still use them when I want plain gloss. I love all the different scents and flavors. My favorites are strawberry and vanilla.
crystal S.
Deltona , FL
Review for: Bonne Bell Bubble Gum
My go to when I was in grade school classic for me couldn't leave the house with out it smelled amazing left my lips feeling super soft and lush love the variety of colors and favors that are available
Kaitlyn H.
Richmond, VA
Review for: Bonne Bell Bubble Gum
Amazing. Feels good and smells great loveeeeeeee it. Would definitely recommend. Made my lips soft! Smells like my childhood ;)