MakeupNail CareNail PolishesLip Smacker
Brights Fireworks Collection Nail Polish and (611)

Lip Smacker Brights Fireworks Collection Nail Polish and Lip Smacker (611)

by Lip Smacker

Lip Smacker® Brights™ 611 Fireworks Collection With Scented Nail Color.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lip Smacker Brights Fireworks Collection Nail Polish and Lip Smacker (611)!
How would you rate this product?
Kayla K.
Allentown, PA
I love lip smacker products so its not a big surprise I liked this one too. Its so cute and the lip balm is soooo good flavor wise as well.
Raewyn H.
Herndon, VA
This is really cute. I used lip smackers all through grade school so I bought this for my daughter. She looooves it.
Etana D.
Ottawa, ON
The Brights collection has a really interesting thick gel consistency, which I really liked... until it broke! It's hard to get product on your lips without breaking the stick, and you can't twist the balm back down. The one thing I like about this is the really yummy lemon scent. I usually love Lip Smackers, but this one is just meh.

Looking for your answer?