Lip Smacker Best Flavor Forever Liquid Lip Gloss Cottan Candy (194) uploaded by Allison P.Lip Smacker Best Flavor Forever Liquid Lip Gloss Cottan Candy (194) uploaded by Heather F.

BY LIP SMACKER

Liquid Lip Smacker® Best Flavor Forever™ Cotton Candy Gloss .
Superior shine.
Fabulous flavor.
Made in USA. see more...

Autumn S.
Southington
I used to use this every day in elementary school! The smell was always my favorite. It never felt greasy on my lips and I could apply it on top of any lipstick or something for a bit of shine. I wouldn't recommend this if you need something to shine all night but for a few hours I'm sure it will last! overall, I recommend this for kids, or anyone wanting a little shine in their life!!
Katelin B.
Logan, WV
Lip smacker is by far one of the top known companies for Chapstick and lip products. I grew up having this brand on my lips and I hope to have my children one day carry on the tradition. A child isn't a child without lip smacker and the cotton candy flavor puts the icing on the cake!
Jennifer W.
This takes me back to school. So sweet and it even tasted ok just ask my high school bf. Always left my lips soft and never caused me and irritation. Adorable little packaging had the tubes fitting perfectly in your pocket or bag. Not pricey at all.
Sylvia P.
Aberdeen , SD
Great for teenagers! Could be given as stocking stuffers or holiday gifts. They have a pleasant smell and cute packaging! Very affordable. They give great moisture for your lips. I would buy again and recommend!
Anna D.
Wichita, KS
This is the best shine for a low cost lip gloss. I like the bubble gum, cotton candy and watermelon. They make great gifts and stocking stuffers... Last long shine, low cost and great taste!
Heather F.
Prince frederick, MD
I love this flavor I use it all the time it very good and looks cute on your lips very glossy and taste good too I just love lip smackers flavors and never ruins my lips
Jennifer S.
Sallisaw, OK
These are great for my teenage girls. I buy them a few times a year for their birthdays, easter baskets and stocking stuffers. They love the variety of flavors.
Rachael R.
Yorktown , IN
I love the cotton candy flavor, it is my favorite out of the whole collection! The lip smackers leave my lips super moisturized and looking fresh all day.
karina h.
Buena Park, CA
Ma absolute favorite is watermelon!i love the smell.and taste:p. it lasts for a while and it never gets old even though its directed for teens
Heather B.
Estero , FL
I used to love these when I was a preteen! I remember we would all trade for different flavors with our friends! I remember them tasting good
Tiffany M.
San diego , CA
Does make your lips very gloss?