BeautyFaceFacial SkincareLaneige
Lip Sleeping Mask [Apple Lime]

Lip Sleeping Mask [Apple Lime]

by Laneige

A leave-on lip mask that soothes and moisturizes for smoother, more supple lips overnight. Now available for a limited time in NEW flavors to indulge your senses.

Is this product worth the price? Do you ever feel the need to continuously re-apply after a certain period of time?
Can I have a sample sent for a review
How is the scent of this one? I have the vanilla and the original and I can’t get to the store to smell this one lol
Start your review of Lip Sleeping Mask [Apple Lime]!
Renee D.
Lip Sleeping Mask [Apple Lime] uploaded by Renee D.
Lip Sleeping Mask [Apple Lime] uploaded by Renee D.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I don’t know what I’d do without this product in the winter. My lips get so dry and cracked and this mask literally saves them. Even though it says it’s a sleeping mask I still use it during the day. I just wish it was a little cheaper. Oh well it’s so hydrating and makes my lips so soft it’s worth it![product:lip-sleeping-mask-[apple-lime]
Tania S.
Redwood City, CA
Lip Sleeping Mask [Apple Lime] uploaded by Tania S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love the scent so much, it smells like apple-lime starburst. This mask is very moisturizing and nourishing for the lips. I like using it even during the day, it looks like I’m wearing lipgloss. A bit overpriced, but it will last for months
Jessica F.
Holiday, FL
Lip Sleeping Mask [Apple Lime] uploaded by Jessica F.
This lip mask is awesome! It's a very generous size for a lip mask. The jar is about the same size as an eye cream. It smells like sour apple which is delicious! The product is smooth, goes on the lips perfectly and is not sticky at all. I hate sticky lip masks. Forget going to bed with them if you have pets. You instantly get fuzz stuck to your lips. This lip mask makes lips soft and it absorbs pretty quickly, leaving behind great hydration. And it comes with a little applicator, which is adorable! Love it!
Adrienne H.
PORT CHESTER, NY
Lip Sleeping Mask [Apple Lime] uploaded by Adrienne H.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is on my list of about 10 holy grail beauty products, and I know I'm not alone. It is worth every penny because a little goes a long way and you don't need to apply over and over. I put it on before I go to sleep and my lips feel smooth and hydrated when I wake up. I am so glad I tried this, there is no going back to other lip balms at this point. And I like every flavor I've tried. K-Beauty gets it right again.
Kaylee G.
Baltimore, MD
Lip Sleeping Mask [Apple Lime] uploaded by Kaylee G.
This smells so juicy like a jolly rancher and the packaging is small and cute. It makes my lips so soft and moisturized. The price is expensive and could be lower but it does work pretty good. (It has already lasted 3 hours on my lips and I haven’t had to put any on, it still feels like I just put it on) - Lip Sleeping Mask [Apple Lime]
kathy H.
Monroe, LA
Lip Sleeping Mask [Apple Lime] uploaded by kathy H.
This stuff smells heavenly and it makes your lips look so good and Hydrated. I love it. And that it gives you the little tool to use so no fingers in side the jar. I will definitely buy this again. Ignore my blemish 😂.
Melanie F.
Barksdale Afb, LA
Lip Sleeping Mask [Apple Lime] uploaded by Melanie F.
Lip Sleeping Mask [Apple Lime] uploaded by Melanie F.
Purchased at: Sephora
This lip sleeping balm is a must have product! The original is amazing and has become a holy grail product for a reason, so it’s fun to have more flavors to try! This apple lime one is yummy and just as hydrating as the original.
Noelle J.
Sebring, FL
Lip Sleeping Mask [Apple Lime] uploaded by Noelle J.
There was a ton of hype about this lip mask, and I completely understand why. Within a day and a half, and mind you I used it once, I saw my severely chapped lips healed almost overnight. This is the best lip treatment product I have ever used. Do yourself a favor and keep this in your skincare collection, you won’t regret it.
Kat J.
2,187 reviews
Lip Sleeping Mask [Apple Lime] uploaded by Kat J.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is the ONLY product that prevents my lips from being cracked and dry when I wake up in the mornings!!!! I apply generously before bed and when morning comes, my lips are soft and smooth (and the mask has fully absorbed overnight). It’s got a thick creamy consistency and a delightfully sweet apple lime scent that’s heavy on the apple (there are other scents/flavors as well that have recently been made available at Sephora). By the way, don’t let the price tag get you down. Trust me when I say this jar will last you foreverrrrrrr, a little truly goes a long way with this lip mask so the cost makes sense once you start to use it... I’ve barely made a dent in my deluxe sample sized jar even with nightly use! At the end of the day, I think that this is a really great product, but the conflicting reviews you may see have a lot to do with your personal preferences and where you live. I personally live in a dry climate and so for me, this product saves my lips all year round, but someone who doesn’t actually suffer from chapped lips frequently may not see the need for this (since a decent lip balm could probably do the trick for them). That’s just my opinion. My lips need a little extra love, so I will keep purchasing this gladly!! HIGHLY recommend!
Lauren A.
LakeGeorge
Lip Sleeping Mask [Apple Lime] uploaded by Lauren A.
Lip Sleeping Mask [Apple Lime] uploaded by Lauren A.
Silky and lasts! I use it at night and apply a thin layer in the daytime. It’s super hydrating, if my lips are hurting, even cracked, Laniege lip sleeping mask always revives the skin barrier, locks in hydration, and relieves pain in one use. I alpine ski and even with protection my lips are always drying out from the dry, cold, and often windy mountain exposures, and this mask is most definitely my go-to for lip revival. I’ve purchased the original, sweet candy, mint choco, and this flavor and this one for sure is my favorite, the aroma isn’t strong but is pleasantly just-detectable. I don’t even like apple scented candles or apple candy stuff but this apple lime scent Laniege created is divine, plus the mask works as it should. I got it for $18 off iHerb ($4 less than major beauty retailers sell for) and because a little is all that’s needed, and you can really spread it out thin with the spatula provided, the price is justified. It lasts months with regular use.