Lip Sleeping Mask

A leave-on lip mask that soothes and moisturizes for smoother, more supple lips.

Has anyone tried this and the bite mask? Is this one any better?
Does anyone know how well this works?
I want to try this product since I keep seeing it everywhere! Will it help prevent dry lips because I always have that issue?
Start your review of Lip Sleeping Mask!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Used to have very dry lip but not anymore after using this product and it lasts a long time. Apply a little thick layer would make better result. ” in reviews
“Absolutely in love with this lip product. It has become my go to. The scent is soft and gentle and it is super moisturizing without being super sticky. Another plus is the amount that you get for a measly $24 from Sephora. ” in reviews
“...no flavor. I use it day round, not just at night. It has eliminated all dry skin from my lips for good.” in reviews
Littleton, CO
This product is literally a lip saver! I live in the middle of the desert, so my lips have been dry for so long it had just kind of become the norm. I had tried everything! All different types of chapsticks/lip scrubs/everything, but I could never find anything that worked. Especially this winter when my usual regiment was not working. For some reason, no matter how many times I put on lipbalm or what I tried, my lips were still ultra dry, cracking, and sore for days on end. I just happened to see this while I was waiting in line and out of desperation to relieve my cracked lips I decided to try it out. Holy god. Honestly, I would have been happy just to not have cracked sore lips, but this did sooooo much more. I have had dry raisin lips for so long, I literally forgot what my lips looked like normally, and for the first time in years I saw my real lips. This hydrated my lips, made them look plump, full, and healthy again. No dryness, no cracking, no lip peelies dangling about, no shriveled sad looking lips. I cannot stress how much of a difference this made. If you live in desert or deal with dry lips and can't find a solution, I implore you to give this a try. It makes a world of a difference.
Campinas, São Paulo
Lip Sleeping Mask uploaded by Carol L.
Lip Sleeping Mask uploaded by Carol L.
Definitively the best lip balm ever! I'm addicted to lip balms, and this by laneige is my favorite as far. I use it only at night, after my skin care routine and I wake up in the morning with my lips very hydrated and soft. It smells very nice too and I bought the 2018 x Thank You special edition because the packegie is so cute, it have a picture of a pomeranian! I admit that I always wanted to buy this product but the pomeranian packegie influencied me to actually buy it, at the and it really worth it because is a great lip balm!
This product is a must for me. It saves my lips, mainly during the winter, and I love that you’re supposed to use it at night. Amazing smell, and it lasts a long time. Definitely recommended!
This is a super hydrating lip balm / lip sleeping mask hybrid. As a lip balm, it leaves my lips soft and supple the throughout the day. As a lip mask, it deeply soothes and I wake up with baby soft lips.
rio de janeiro
você uma ótima máscara para dormir nos lábios , deixa os lábios super hidratados e macias , sem um pingo de ressecamentos , os lábios ficam incríveis .
São João do arraial
Quero muito muito triste quando vejo maquiagens mas não tenho dinheiro para comprar muito triste muito triste quero muito um desses fico muito triste
São Paulo
Quero uma amostra grátis para eu testar e compartilhar nas minhas Redes Sociais com meus amigos sobre o que achei deste produto!
Queria muito. Pra divulgação do meu canal no YouTube e sou digital influencer no Instagram, tenho bastante interesse no mesmo!
Aventura, FL
So hydrating it truly made my lips look healthier and younger somehow (I’m young lol) , the scent is also amazing
Watchung, NJ
Purchased at: Sephora
I got this product a little over 2 weeks ago and I really like it! It comes in a small pink jar with a little spoon thing that you use to scrape the balm out of the container. Normally when you see balms in this type of container they don’t have a little spoon thing and you end up having to use your fingers, which can easily spread more bacteria and/or dirt to the product so I think incorporating the spoon was a great idea. As for the actual product it’s super easy to scrape out and it smells amazing. Usually I go for less fragranced products but this was just is too good to pass up. The berry mix that’s used in the balm is made up of raspberries, strawberries, blueberries, cranberries, and goji berries, which all have a lot of antioxidants in them to help calm and soften the lips. I put this on at the very end of my nighttime routine and it goes on super easy with the spoon. It does come out a little shiny but I don’t mind that at all. My lips immediately feel super plump and hydrated with the balm on and when you rub your lips together you get a little taste of the berries which is again amazing. The balm will take a long time to soak in which is exactly what is supposed to happen as the product releases moisture over time to your lips instead of all at once. When I wake up in the morning my lips definitely feel super soft and look a bit more plump. The balm does hydrate my lips as well but sometimes I find that I will still need to put on some chapstick the next day (when they are a little chapped). Overall I do really love this product I think it does a great job at what its supposed to do, if your lips are really dry definitely use this and then some other chapstick during the day and you'll lips will be as soft as ever! I would for sure repurchase as I know that the product does what it actually says it’s supposed to do.

827 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Montreal
il y a 6 jours
Lip Sleeping Mask is this mask worth the hype? Anything special about it?
Sabrina K. • il y a 2 jours
I think its made my lips pinker when I use it every single night, but I wouldn't say its better than vaseline for moisture.