Lip Sleeping Mask

A leave-on lip mask that soothes and moisturizes for smoother, more supple lips.

I‘ve always wanted to try this product. Does it really work?
Are you supposed to wash this off in the morning?
is this a good option for all ages ?
Start your review of Lip Sleeping Mask!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Used to have very dry lip but not anymore after using this product and it lasts a long time. Apply a little thick layer would make better result. in reviews
Absolutely in love with this lip product. It has become my go to. The scent is soft and gentle and it is super moisturizing without being super sticky. Another plus is the amount that you get for a measly $24 from Sephora. in reviews
...no flavor. I use it day round, not just at night. It has eliminated all dry skin from my lips for good.in reviews
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,384 reviews
Purchased at: Sephora
This is the Laneige lip mask and it retails for $22.00, comes in several flavors. Yes, it is worth it!! This is very effective at treating dry lips. This is a product that actually made me feel like it was healing my lips. Not just work while it was on my lips. Feels more like a moisturizer with the consistency of a balm. Soft and buttery. I don’t really taste the berry, there is a faint scent in the jar. It’s rich and you only need the smallest amount on your lips, the container last quite a while. You can use during the day and as a night mask.
ketzi T.
Austin, TX
Lip Sleeping Mask uploaded by ketzi T.
I love that softness that it leaves on my lips, the hydration is very good and it feels hard and the taste of sweet, cherry or strawberry. #Laneige #Lipsleepingmask #Beauty
Sophia L.
New Hyde Park, NY
Lip Sleeping Mask uploaded by Sophia L.
Purchased at: Sephora
My favorite lip product! I apply it every night and it makes my lips sooooo soft in the morning. I bought their new To All The Boys You’ve Loved set and it came with two instead of one! It also smells really good.
Jennifer M.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Lip Sleeping Mask uploaded by Jennifer M.
Purchased at: Sephora
Omg I absolutely love this stuff. I tend to have dry lips and need to apply chapstick or Carmen several times throughout the day. I bought this and it is absolutely great. It is very soft , nourishing and makes your lips feel perfect. It makes your lips little shiny but sheer and the smell is fruity like berries. Comes with application stick which is great so your not having to dig your fingers in it. It is well worth it
Unique H.
Newark, NJ
Lip Sleeping Mask uploaded by Unique H.
Purchased at: Sephora
I’ve been using this mask since last summer . I received a sample from Sephora and I loved it so much I bought the regular size . Its very moisturizing and ISNT STICKY. This will definitely keep your lips soft . Not only do I wear it at night but also during the day . I love it 💕💕
Alessandra P.
Roswell, GA
Lip Sleeping Mask uploaded by Alessandra P.
The Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask is so hyped up on this app, and for the longest time I couldn’t figure it out. I have had a tiny sample of it for the longest time, and when I put it on at night by morning it was gone. Finally, I discovered that with this mask, a little does NOT go a long way. You really have to put a thick layer on to see the effects of this mask. Once I put on the thick layer, I saw exactly why this product is so hyped up. My lips are softer throughout the day, and I’m happy to to say this product is officially a staple in my nighttime routine. I also finally decided to buy the full size of this product and I love that it comes with an applicator, so I don’t have to dip my finger into it anymore! If this product has not worked for you, don’t give up on it...try using more product instead.
Lindsay V.
Hutto, TX
Lip Sleeping Mask uploaded by Lindsay V.
Purchased at: Sephora
I LOVE this stuff! I use it every night during my skincare routine and during the day as well. It’s so moisturizing and has a light scent to it. I will purchase this over and over again for sure. It is perfect the way it is!
Kelley M.
Hagerstown, MD
Lip Sleeping Mask uploaded by Kelley M.
Purchased at: Sephora
I just purchased my second jar of this because I’m about to run out and I cannot be without it! I suffer from dry skin as it is, but especially in the winter months going into spring. I also have another issue: I have a scar in the middle of bottom lip that manages to split itself open every winter and used to take MONTHS to heal...until I discovered this stuff! My lip literally splits deep and bleeds and would rip open when I ate, smiled, laughed, coughed-it was unbearable. It was to the point I was going to see about getting stitches in my lip to hold it together. After trying numerous expensive lip treatments, some as much as $60, I decided to try one more product. Seriously, if this didn’t work I was heading to the doc and asking them to stitch me up and how awful would that have looked? I applied this at night and immediately found the throbbing that I usually felt in that cut was subsiding. I would try to apply triple antibiotic ointment to it in the past and it would cause that throbbing to become worse..everything I put on it made it feel worse and would need applied constantly. This stuff soothes the lips and immediately goes to work plumping them full of hydration. I woke up the next morning to discover that my cut that I’d had for more than 5 months was closing up! Are you kidding me!? All this time if I had just known about this stuff I could’ve saved myself so much agony! Its painful and unsightly to have a nice split in the middle of your bottom lip, and I could’ve had it healed so much sooner with this. It’s an amazing value too, I’m just now running out after over a year of having this stuff! $22 for a lip sleeping mask might seem expensive but I slather this on at night and use it lightly during the day like a lip balm. I’m saving money not buying chapsticks & lip balms. I love the packaging too. The nice little jar made the product keep its consistency, no separation or melting or settling of any kind, and it comes with a nice little applicator that really helps you use less of the product. You don’t need a ton, and you’ll always pick up more with your finger because your finger is warm and will melt the balm down a bit. Plus the applicator feels really nice on the lips. I did get to try another flavor that came with the jar I just bought and I should mention that I feel it didn’t work as well as this berry flavor, the original. Gosh I know this is a long review but I could rave about this stuff all day, it’s been a lifesaver for me and I swear by it. I absolutely 100% recommend this over any lip mask, chapstick, lip balm, lip gloss (it’s super glossy, but not sticky, you could even use it as a lip gloss.) etc you might be considering.
Valéria S.
San Jose, CA
Lip Sleeping Mask uploaded by Valéria S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I just got this lip mask because my lips were very dried and I absolutely love it! The texture is great and it smell so good. I feel the difference already my lips are getting better. I really recommend it! [product:lip-sleeping-mask-[vanilla]
KiAra C.
Mcdonough, GA
Lip Sleeping Mask uploaded by KiAra C.
This product is everything! I got it about a week ago and my lip have never looked more ALIVE! 10/10! I also have the “Water Sleeping Mask” and the “ Water Bank Moisturize Cream”. Side Note: you don’t have to sleep in it. I suggest you do for the first time using but after that it’s amazing in the morning as well!

1,093 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rimsha S.
il y a 15 jours
KiAra C. il y a 15 jours
Yes THE BEST! And they have many more flavors and colors! They also have a light weight mask “Water Sleeping Mask” which is also amazing if you tend to break out around you lips with heavier/ thicker products.
Acacia F.
Huntington Beach
il y a 20 jours
Fernanda P. il y a 15 jours
Not worth the hefty price tag. Plus, Laneige is not cruelty-free 👎 if you want something just as good (if not better) AND cruelty-free AND at a cheaper price point try the Milani avocado butter or rose butter lip mask. If you prefer a more high-end product, try the Milk makeup melatonin overnight lip mask. It’s great, it’s cruelty-free, and smells great!