Lip Rock Metallic Lip Foils uploaded by Laura K.

BY LIP ROCK

Glam up your lips with these stunning Red Metallic Lip Foils Metallic Lip Foils, Metallic Red see more...

• How long do these last on your lips?1 Answers
  • Did this actually work well for anyone?1 Answers
  • Wow, does its actually stay on your lips?1 Answers
Lip Rock Metallic Lip Foils
  • "I would recommend buying at least 2 packs so you can do a practice try with it before the actual event you want to wear it to." in 1 review
Liz M.
Liz M.
Fresno, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
So number one, why?! Not very applicable to anything but a fashion shoot/Halloween. Number two, they are hard to apply even when you want to use. Number three, not worth the price for one use.
Chelsey P.
Chelsey P.
Hastings, MN
The dumbest thing ever created! If you want dry, cracking gross lips. Have at it! You can't do anything while wearing these things!
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Monroe, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
So it is honestly a pretty cool idea. Just stick on and go with huge, dramatic effects. The execution just kind of sucks. It felt like a sticker and cracked as I talked which resulted in me just taking it off and putting on some gloss. Also, it is SUPER drying.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Philadelphia, PA
Got these in a subscription box and tried them once. Not really sure if I like the feeling of a sticker on my lips.
liz S.
liz S.
Not sure I'd be too excited to try these out myself but they seem perfect for late night parties and a bold look
Elissa H.
Elissa H.
Poway, CA
Cool idea, but truthfully, when it's on someone's lips it doesn't look that good and looks kind of dried and cracked. It takes some patience and practice. I would recommend buying at least 2 packs so you can do a practice try with it before the actual event you want to wear it to. It took me 2 hrs to make it look decent, but it only took my friend about 20 min. So it all depends on how good you are with things like this or just how lucky you are :)
Shannon D.
Shannon D.
Florence, KY
It's pretty, but I don't really get it. Imagine trying to eat or drink anything, would it flake off and be ingested? No thank you, not for me.
Katerra W.
Katerra W.
Newport News, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg i wanna try these soo bad just to see how it looks just to because i love the metallic look
Laura K.
Laura K.
Swansea, Swansea
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the idea of it, not practical though. I tried it a few times with no joy, however yesterday I managed to get the majority of my lips done. The glue is really bad, it's not smooth and the smell of it is overwhelming. Doesn't actually feel safe to use. I had to rip the foil really quickly which felt like I'd ripped my lips off!! My lips were still quite tacky after application and kept sticking together. The whole time it was on I could taste the glue , ugh!wouldnt recommend if you're after a long lasting look!
daniela h.
daniela h.
los jacintos #601 villa almendral coltauco (rancagua)
Omg!!! I love this color and I wish to have is so wonderful in the lips really I loved , is so nice is very that I want to say
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did this actually work well for anyone?
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Cincinnati , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long do these last on your lips?
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Wow, does its actually stay on your lips?