BY LIP CHIC

Lip Plump by Ella is specially formulated to increase moisture to the lips giving you fuller & smoother lips. Lines and wrinkles will also be decreased. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jade R.
After trying YET AGAIN another high end brand lipstick,( Givenchy ) and yet again being very disappointed (heavily perfumed that you could taste ) I almost gave up, but I remembered that I'd seen something from Chantecaille that I wanted to try. I have a couple of their eyeshadow collections and a bronzer which are some of my favorites, so why not give the chic lipsticks ago. These are very comfortable and light on the lips which is a must. There is a vanilla smell when you apply, but it does not stay on the lips for long. Finding the correct color is quite difficult. Totally ignore the colors on Nordstrom's website. I love them - but they need to do better on color swatches. Anyway, I typed in 'images of Chantecaille lip chic lipsticks ' and lots came up and I found it to be very helpful in deciding which to get. Tea rose is a soft pink peachy rose, that on me when applied lightly would be what everyone always says - MLBB. If applied heavily it is a stronger color that for me is a little much, as I like a natural look. Anais is soft peach nude that I wish had some rose in it, because that would then be my perfect nude. It is VERY similar to Guerlain color chic pink. This one is lighter in texture. I will be buying more but I think it'll be when I'm near a store that sells them so no mistakes will be m
Grace K.
I have pretty normal lips and I always love trying new products to enhance them and this stuff is great! It was affordable and works great! Easy to apply and great the way it is! I recommend this to anyone who wants a little plump in their life!
This product works very well it really plumps your lip and makes them look good
It is very easy to apply and fells smooth on lips I bout mine from ultra for kinda cheap and it works well.