Queens don't falter and neither should your lipstick. Ensure long-lasting, crown-worthy color when you prep and define with Lipstick Queen's easy-to-use exact match Lip Liners that beautifully accentuate the lips, and keep color in place all day long. The soft and creamy texture is enriched with Antioxidant Vitamin E and Jojoba Oil to protect and nourish lips while preventing feathering and bleeding. Transfer-resistant and waterproof, they provide the perfect foundation for a fuller, denser, well-defined pout that's fit for a Queen.Direction of Use:Line your lips as you would a regular lip liner and then apply your favorite Lipstick Queen product (of course!)Colors:Berry: Deep Mocha With A Pinkish HueCoral: Chic Coral With Just A Hint Of BrownNatural: Dusky RoseNude: The Perfect NudePink: Warm, Romantic PinkRed: True RedRose: Warm RoseRouge: Deep, Brick RedWine: Deep WineBare Nude: Pale NudeHot Rose: Deep Fuchsia RoseMauve: Regal MauveBordeaux: Bold, Rich WineParaben Free, Sulfate Free.

Skin Care

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lip Liner ROSE!
Morgan C.
Sunbright, TN
I love the way this goes on very smoothly. The color matches at of my lipsticks really well too! I will continue to buy from this brand!
erin L.
Overland Park, KS
Very favorite liner to match my very favorite lipstick. I only use Lipstick Queen products for my lips because they are simply the very best in color, longevity and texture. Rose is my favorite color because it is the best bold neutral for my fair, classic complexion.

Looking for your answer?