BY SMASHBOX #40 in Lip Gloss

This favorite is becoming a scarce commodity!~ Smashbox has created a new lip gloss line and these are some of the last Lip Enhancing Glosses available. Fame is the best color for keeping your teeth looking their whitest while still shedding light on... see more...

Amanda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this product in my Ipsy bag and I was really surprised by it. I received a very bright and Brilliant red, I typically wouldn't pick such a bright color, but it was around Christmas time and worked perfectly with my little black dress. I never had to reapply whenever I wore it so it won me over
Kelley W.
Glendora, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing gloss. Super pigmented and lasted all day long. I absolutely loved I‎t and will absolutely buy I‎t again. I’m a huge fan of Smashbox and their quality products. Deff recommend to others looking for a great lip product.
Megan K.
Pepperell
Beauty Junkie Expert
For the price it is a great lip gloss. It is very pigmented and lasts a couple hours. I would highly recommend to a friend to wear. I would also buy again because it is good value for price and you receive a lot of product.
Nina D.
Philadelphia , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
this gloss is very thick and dries out my lips. i wont buy this ever again. it was a waste of money and makes you feel like you’re wearing 10 lbs of gloss with 1 layer. i would not recommend this to anyone!
Hannah W.
Kennesaw
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE SMASHBOX PRODUCTS!!! The pigment is sooo rich and the color pay off is very vibrant! I love their formula and the way the products smell!! And this color in particular is amazing for all skin types and is beautiful for the fall!!
Nadine A.
Dearborn , MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loveee the color of this lipgloss, im a fan of smashbox lipglosses because they glide on so smoothly, they are very pigmented, and arent sticky like some other glasses that i have purchased before, overall all very great product!!!! will continue to buy
Sara J.
Pontotoc, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm suppose to be getting this in my ipsy bag soon. I'm so excited!! It looks so cute. The packaging is awesome. It's smash box so I'm pretty sure it's going to be amazing.
Kyriana F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried a sample of a color similar to this. I'm really picky when it comes to lipstick. I like mine liquid, matte, transferproof, and able to stay through a meal or at the least come off gracefully during a meal. This met some of those points but not all. For how much this costs, I can't believe it doesn't stay better.
Abby M.
Ellerslie, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’m not a huge fan of lipgloss but the color of this one is very very pretty! It was decently easy to apply and I actually got this as a gift from a friend! I often have to fix up this lipgloss to make it last all day! I do suggest if you are looking for a nice lipgloss to purchase this one!
Jenise L.
Hackensack , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Totally the bomb.com! I keep this in my purse for emergency cases. It's great for daily use or use it alone, but sometimes when my matte lipstick is starting to crack and dry for being on so many hours, I pop this baby on and it becomes a nice finisher and blender! Cannot go wrong!