Lip Enhancing Gloss - Starlit ( Full ) - Smashbox - Lip Color - Lip Enhancing Gloss - 6ml/0.2oz uploaded by Hannah M.

BY SMASHBOX #39 in Lip Gloss

Krystal H.
Hawthorne , CA
Review for: Expose Sheer Lip Enhancing Gloss
I received this product complimentarily in exchange for my honest opinion, but I could not be more excited about freebie! I was kind of skeptical at first. I tend to gravitate to more toward matte and semi-matte lip products but I figured I would give it try! I love it! It's so bold and quirky. It definitely is an eye-catcher at a party or night event. I have brown skin, so it's not too crazy of a color but the texture and shine definitely bring something new! The formula is not drying at all and a little goes a long way.
Nikki L.
Hephzibah , GA
Review for: Expose Sheer Lip Enhancing Gloss
I love all things smash box so when I seen this I had to try it. Although it is very long lasting it’s very sticky in my opinion and leaves a yucky residue on your lips after you drink something. I could have applied too much but overall not a huge fan.
Melanie N.
indianapolis
Review for: Flash
I love the Lip Enhancing Gloss by Smashbox because it makes my lips a beautiful color and it doesn't dry them out like similar products.  It is a little bit more expensive than other brands, but I find it is worth it for the quality.  I also really like the colors.
Zairi G.
Davenport , FL
Review for: Flash
I love lip make up, i truly enjoy the way this line enhance my base lip make up. usually available at Sephora or at make up specialty locations.  it does not feel like you have much on and does not feel sticky. average price point but great shelf life.
ERICKA G.
Rochester, NY
Review for: Flash
I love this lipgloss it it makes my lips very soft. I do not apply this product a lot during the day. I get a lot of compliments on it. The packaging is Lovely I would definitely recommend this product to a friend.
Nell♀ W.
Northport
Review for: Flash
This product is VERY pigmented! That's usually a good thing for me, but I prefer sheer glosses. I felt like it felt a bit heavy and I was a little worried about getting it on my teeth but It lasted a while and I didn't run into any problems. Before you by a lip gloss, know what kinds of gloss you like so you don't end up with lots of products you won't use.
Abraham V.
Forney
Review for: Flash, Expose Sheer Lip Enhancing Gloss
Smashbox Be Legendary Liquid Lip is a liquid lip formula in a mirror-like metallic or fiercely pigmented finish that glides on maxed-out color in a single coat. ... Delivers one-coat rich, saturated color. Makes lips appear more plump & full.
Niki W.
Denver, CO
I like Smashbox glossy lippie because they provide beautiful colors and you're not stuck with just your traditional lip gloss. I would recommend Smashbox because of the variety of colors that you get in there glossy colors.
Jesse M.
Knoxville, TN
Review for: Expose Sheer Lip Enhancing Gloss
This is the best lip gloss I have ever put on my lips!! It was about $22 for at tube, but it stays on forever. I wore this at my senior prom and never had to reapply it. It lasted through dinner and all the dancing and sweating that happens at prom. I highly recommend smashbox lip gloss.
Catherine H.
Irving, TX
Review for: Expose Sheer Lip Enhancing Gloss
Honestly, it's good, but it's just lip gloss...I could get another lipgloss at a cheaper price and still get a similar effect. So it's good, but I wouldn't buy again.
Danielle D.
Listowel , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
What it the texture like? Sticky or rather smooth ?
Amy P.
Dublin, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How much for this product?