Lip Enhancing Gloss - Starlit ( Full ) - Smashbox - Lip Color - Lip Enhancing Gloss - 6ml/0.2oz uploaded by Hannah M.
2 colors available

BY SMASHBOX

• What it the texture like? Sticky or rather smooth ? 2 Answers
  • How much for this product?1 Answers
Krystal H.
Krystal H.
Hawthorne , CA
Review for: Expose Sheer Lip Enhancing Gloss
I received this product complimentarily in exchange for my honest opinion, but I could not be more excited about freebie! I was kind of skeptical at first. I tend to gravitate to more toward matte and semi-matte lip products but I figured I would give it try! I love it! It's so bold and quirky. It definitely is an eye-catcher at a party or night event. I have brown skin, so it's not too crazy of a color but the texture and shine definitely bring something new! The formula is not drying at all and a little goes a long way.
Corrine B.
Corrine B.
Carlisle, PA
Review for: Flash
I absolutely love this shade on me and I love how smooth and creamy it goes on! It's super easy to apply and cheaper then the high end brands that I'm used to getting and it's so worth the money! I will definitely be looking out for more colors and can't wait to try them!
Abraham V.
Abraham V.
Forney
Review for: Flash, Expose Sheer Lip Enhancing Gloss
Smashbox Be Legendary Liquid Lip is a liquid lip formula in a mirror-like metallic or fiercely pigmented finish that glides on maxed-out color in a single coat. ... Delivers one-coat rich, saturated color. Makes lips appear more plump & full.
Niki W.
Niki W.
Denver, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like Smashbox glossy lippie because they provide beautiful colors and you're not stuck with just your traditional lip gloss. I would recommend Smashbox because of the variety of colors that you get in there glossy colors.
maddi f.
maddi f.
Review for: Flash
this product is an amazing one, the application when this is outstanding it lasted me a long time and I had really high hopes for this and it came to my expectations I would recommend this to all my friends and all of you !
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Ocoee
Review for: Flash
I love this product! It's definitely long lasting. Very easy to apply. And use. It's so amazing. Beautiful colors to pick from. Yes met my expectations for sure. Yes I would reccomend to others because it's amazing
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Expose Sheer Lip Enhancing Gloss
I received a sample of this in one of my beauty boxes & absolutely love it . I bought one for myself & love it. It's priced accurately & worth it. I bought it in Sephora and am very happy.
Aidan T.
Aidan T.
Springfield, MO
Review for: Flash
I actually was not a fan of this gloss. The gloss was quick to rub off but it stained my lips, which was something I wasn't expecting. The formula is sticky, so I don't think I'll be purchasing it again.
Jess S.
Jess S.
Portland, TX
Review for: Flash
I was pleased with this product. Some gloss lipstick is sticky but this was nice on the lips. The color didn't last as long as I would have liked. Packing and price were great.
Esmeralda M.
Esmeralda M.
Review for: Expose Sheer Lip Enhancing Gloss
I highly recommend this product and the intensity of the color. Stays on pretty good and it meet my expectations on it. It's really long lasting and I liked the quality . Definitely will keep using it!
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Listowel , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
What it the texture like? Sticky or rather smooth ?
Amy P.
Amy P.
Dublin, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How much for this product?