Lip Crayon Carolina Coast

by Burt's Bees

Manufacturer: Burt'S Bees, Inc.

How moisturizing is this product and is there a good variety of color options?
Start your review of Lip Crayon Carolina Coast!
Xiomy B.
Stuart, FL
Lip Crayon Carolina Coast uploaded by Xiomy B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love !! It is a great product, it moisturizes my lips and it lasts for a long time plus it smells amazing.
Ashley H.
Paris , KY
Lip Crayon Carolina Coast uploaded by Ashley H.
Review for: Hawaiian Smolder
I think I have found my favorite new Lip Crayon/Pencil. This Matte Lip Crayon in Hawaiian Smolder is the perfect pinky nude color. It has a very creamy texture/consistentsy so it goes on super smooth, almost like a gloss or lip balm, and dries down to a matte finish without drying out your lips, or even needing a gloss.....well, unless you just want one. It is not completely sheer, but can be used for just a light tint of color, and can also build up to an amazing color payoff. It does transfer a little bit, but just until it dries down, It's also retractable, so no need to ever sharpen it, and is a great size especially for the awesome price. I recommend this to anyone who wants a great matte lipstick that isn't super drying, actually to everyone who likes Lipstick. Trust me, once you try it, you will fall in love!
Lovie C.
Freedom, PA
Review for: Lip Crayon Carolina Coast
This Lip color is such a beautiful shade of pink. I was totally delighted when I got home after purchasing and put this on. It was like this color was specially made to my preference. It's affordable , last long and has moisturizing honey from Burt's busy bees! Couldn't of been made any better. It gets an A+ from me!
Bettina R.
Harrison, NJ
Review for: Burt's Bees Lip Crayon, Sedona Sands, 0.11 oz
This lip crayon is the best! It's very easy to apply onto the lips and it's amazing! I think I bought it at Wal-Mart because its closest to my home. The price was great! Many other places cost so much and wal-mart is cheaper. I used a different color in the past but this color looks amazing! I recommend it to all of my friends!
Lorrie M.
Lip Crayon Carolina Coast uploaded by Lorrie M.
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Burt's Bees - Lip Crayon Niagara Overlook - 0.11 oz. (pack of 1)
I 😍love this lip crayon! The color is beautiful and I always get compliments! It works as a long wearing lip liner and lip stick. I sometimes dab a little [product:lip-shine-#050-pucker-05-oz] on top or I just wear it alone for a stunning matte look.
Xiomy B.
Stuart, FL
Lip Crayon Carolina Coast uploaded by Xiomy B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Burt's Bees Lip Crayon, Sedona Sands, 0.11 oz
I love this lipstick it lasts a long time and it does not dry my lips, it is fabulous I recommend them...... Me encanta este lápiz labial me dura mucho tiempo y no reseca mis labios, es fabuloso se los recomiendo.
Camille R.
Jacksonville, FL
Lip Crayon Carolina Coast uploaded by Camille R.
Review for: Burt's Bees Lip Crayon, Sedona Sands, 0.11 oz
This product is very moist and lasted all day!! I love it! Recommend it and will be buying more! Perfect for any occasion, holiday, or event! I’m so glad I tried it and love it very very much!!!!!!!!!!
Jenna  P.
Las Vegas, NV
Lip Crayon Carolina Coast uploaded by Jenna  P.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Burt's Bees Lip Crayon, Sedona Sands, 0.11 oz
I picked this up on sale at ulta. I actually think it is a great on the go lip crayon. It is matte but it does not have staying power when you eat and drink. The color is very pretty and I use it for quick balm without the need of lip liner. Would love to try other colors.
member-966493
Lip Crayon Carolina Coast uploaded by member-966493
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Lip Crayon Carolina Coast
I think this is such a pretty shade of pink & it goes well with my skin tone. It glides on easily and the color last a long time. With it being a Burt's Bees lipstick it's no surprise how much moisture it adds to my lips. I can't wait to try other colors. I ❣️ my lipsticks.
Katrina V.
Austin, TX
Review for: Burt's Bees - Lip Crayon Niagara Overlook - 0.11 oz. (pack of 2)
Such a great product! I’ve always used this. It’s so natural looking and keeps your lips looking moisturized & soft!