MakeupLip MakeupLipstickTom Ford
Lip Color Lipstick 80 Impassioned

Lip Color Lipstick 80 Impassioned

by Tom Ford

#17 in Lipstick

What it is: A collection of iconic TOM FORD lipstick shades in new finishes and textures.What Else You Need to Know: The most desired, iconic TOM FORD shades are now in fresh finishes and textures for the ultimate arsenal of color. Available in a smooth cream, a luxurious matte, a lightweight, satin matte, and a pearlescent, metallized clutch size, each shade is expressed in formulas for every mood.

This Tom Ford Lipstick is creamy and long lasting ?
Does this dry out your lips?
Is this mate lipstick ?
Start your review of Lip Color Lipstick 80 Impassioned!
Product Highlights
...smudge. Love the shade. It is darker than it looks. The texture is soft and creamy and glides on smoothly. Beautiful, pigmented shades with a range more expensive than most brands, and definitely feels like a creamy, luxurious, satiny lipstick. However, like many others have remarked, $36 for this size (only just a little bit bigger than your average 100 point perk lipstick) is a quite hefty - you're basically paying for the Tom Ford name. The color is very sophisticated and looks great on my lips. The only gripe I have is that there's so little product! But man, I'm willing to go for it.in reviews
...and finally got them all. Totally recommend. They glide on smoothly and long lasting power of up to 8 hours which is a huge bonus for me....grab these while they are available ladies...can never have too many lippies and these are a great collection. (I posted pics of all 100 shades with my review, but only one is showing up...sorry to those who want to see...it shows when I edit the review so ya)in reviews
Kamani A.
Lip Color Lipstick 80 Impassioned uploaded by Kamani A.
Review for: Abandon
I received this item in the shade Casablanca. First, Tom Ford packaging is always impeccable. Beautiful packaging and the shade was such a perfect nude. I am a tan complexion (I wear the shade Tahoe in the NARS Natural Radiant Foundation) and this nude is such a pretty shade on me. Super comfortable, moisturizing and a nice shade for practical everyday wear.
Liz P.
Mount Juliet, TN
Lip Color Lipstick 80 Impassioned uploaded by Liz P.
Lip Color Lipstick 80 Impassioned uploaded by Liz P.
Review for: Nubile
Impressed! It truly goes on buttery smooth and doesn’t dry my lips out. It has pretty good staying power. It doesn’t fully last flawless through a meal, but it doesn’t fully disappear either, leaves a hint of color behind that I’m not worried if I don’t have it with me to reapply. The color Casablanca works as a nice warm neutral for me. It’s not as dark as the picture looks, in my opinion. Overall, I’m pleased and impressed with my first time using Tom Ford lipstick. I did receive this complimentary to test for a review.
Alyssa T.
Apple Valley, MN
Lip Color Lipstick 80 Impassioned uploaded by Alyssa T.
Review for: Nubile
Even though I am working from home, there are still days I enjoy getting up a few minutes early to do my makeup for the day ahead. That is why I was SO excited when I received this complimentary Tom Ford matte lipstick in to add to my WFH beauty routine. This paraben-free lipstick is a perfect shade of pink, so it adds a bold pop of color to your face, whether you're going for a more natural or vibrant look. It is made with nourishing ingredients like soja seed extract, murumuru butter, and chamomilla flower oil to keep your lips feeling soft and nourishing all day long.
Stacy R.
Gilbertsville, PA
Lip Color Lipstick 80 Impassioned uploaded by Stacy R.
Lip Color Lipstick 80 Impassioned uploaded by Stacy R.
Review for: Chastity
I absolutely love this lip color!! It’s a great “neutral” color and it’s super moisturizing. Does not leave your lips feeling dried out.
Trina M.
Phoenix, AZ
Lip Color Lipstick 80 Impassioned uploaded by Trina M.
Lip Color Lipstick 80 Impassioned uploaded by Trina M.
Review for: Sultry
I normally struggle to wear matte lipsticks in the winter but this one was actually super creamy and comfortable to wear. It’s very pigmented and only needed a little touch up throughout the day.
Sheryl S.
Lip Color Lipstick 80 Impassioned uploaded by Sheryl S.
Lip Color Lipstick 80 Impassioned uploaded by Sheryl S.
Review for: Abandon
This may be the most excited I’ve ever been to receive an @influenster Voxbox! I have a few of the Tom Ford Boys & Girls lip colors, but I’ve never been able to splurge on the full size lipsticks. Thank you to Influenster for allowing me to try it out. I do find the Tom Ford lipsticks to be very opaque and comfortable. They have a nostalgic traditional lipstick scent and you can’t deny they are absolutely classically beautiful. Only down one star because of the price. But If it’s in your beauty budget, go for it!
Maria d Pilar F.
Lip Color Lipstick 80 Impassioned uploaded by Maria d Pilar F.
Lip Color Lipstick 80 Impassioned uploaded by Maria d Pilar F.
Review for: Bare
Gorgeous, buttery, creamy,and yummy "nude only so much nicer" shade! TF lipsticks are my favorite, they glide on effortlessly, have great staying power, stay color-true, and I just feel so fancy and sassy swiping them on!
Kelsey F.
Bloomington, IL
Lip Color Lipstick 80 Impassioned uploaded by Kelsey F.
Review for: Chastity
Y’all. This lipstick is absolutely gorgeous. Is the price tag hard to look at? Yes. Is it totally worth it? Yesss. It applies easily, wears comfortably, and lasts quite long. I genuinely intend to purchase more shades when my budget will let me!
Quinn R.
Norman, OK
Lip Color Lipstick 80 Impassioned uploaded by Quinn R.
Review for: Chastity
I thought this color (casablanca) was going to be too peachy for my light/pinky skin tone but it actually looks great and really compliments my red hair! The color is pretty light and perfect for an everyday wear color. The lipstick has a nice smooth texture and feels moisturizing. I wish it had a little more staying power but overall a great product!
Kelly L.
Lip Color Lipstick 80 Impassioned uploaded by Kelly L.
Review for: Sultry
I am so thankful that Influenster sent me this lipstick free for review, because I don’t know if I would have made the splurge myself. It is absolutely gorgeous. From the packaging to the shade, even the box, this lipstick is beautiful and I love it. Even though I now adore it, I just don’t think I can justify the price for myself. Though I may pick up another shade when I really feel like treating myself. If that’s not a problem for you, then you need to try these lipsticks. You will not be disappointed. Honestly, it hurt my heart a little too much to use it and ruin that perfect embossing. At least I got this picture of it beforehand.

131 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...