Lip Care Balm 0.5oz

by Jurlique

Lip Care Balm 0.5oz

Does this contain fragrance? Is it good for severely dry lips?
Ugh I need to try this!!! How good are these?
Is this moisturizing and does it get rid of dry patches on your lips?
Start your review of Lip Care Balm 0.5oz!
Makayla B.
Review for: Lip Care Balm 5 fl oz/15 ml
Amazing lip balm. It keeps my lips refreshed and smooth before applying and lip product that is matte. I purchased this from ulta beauty . It was a little pricey but worth the money.
Christina V.
Review for: Lip Care Balm 5 fl oz/15 ml
It's a okay lip balm but there are definitely better alternative (at least for me personally). Not my favorite.
kenzie C.
Murray, Ut
Review for: Lip Care Balm 5 fl oz/15 ml
I don't know. I really like the stuff it's just not my favorite product but it's nice to carry around
Caitlen P.
Review for: Lip Care Balm 5 fl oz/15 ml
Very smoothing and hydrating for the lips. Is it the best I've tried, no, but it's not the worst either. For the price I would much rather prefer my Vaseline lip care ☺️
Jewell Q.
Stratford, CT
Review for: Lip Care Balm 5 fl oz/15 ml
Cares for your lips & gives it a well groomed look. This lip care balm is the best out don't miss out
Esse A.
LeMoore, California
Review for: Lip Care Balm 5 fl oz/15 ml
One of my go to product! It keeps my lips moisture for hours. Highly recommend because the results are amazing whether you apply it once a day or all day like I do.
Iranalicia R.
Henderson, NV
Review for: Lip Care Balm 5 fl oz/15 ml
This product keeps my dry lips so moisturized I usually use this in the morning and the night
Sara M.
Gillette, WY
Review for: Lip Care Balm 5 fl oz/15 ml
I really like to use thus before bed and in the morning. It moisturizes my lips nicely and it's smooth and stays on all day.☺
woojue S.
Fresh meadows, NY
Review for: Lip Care Balm 5 fl oz/15 ml
This was a good lip treatment. I love using this right before i sleep and right before I do my makeup. It helps with wrinkling and also moisturizing. It did meet my expectations and I think I'll gladly repurchase!
Dailen G.
san antonio texas
Review for: Lip Care Balm 5 fl oz/15 ml
If you have dry lips like mine I would def recommend. It leaves them moisturized and super smooth all day. I love it